trial-reset ..help

dax2

hey

now be kind - i'm a visual artist trying to figure out something in a tech universe that i'm not sure i'm allowed to be in :)

i downloaded trial - reset from this site.

i couldn't find any instructions in help on how to use the program.

i opened the trial reset icon.

then clicked all in the bottom of left hand column.

right side of page filled with items. (system, type, address)

i highlighted all the items on the list.

if i click "deleter key" in edit will it reset the trial period on all the items highlighted?

cheers

• Replies 64
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first tell what for do you need this Trial-Reset

for which application you wish to reset trial period

then someone can tell you which protection that application use and what you need to do

yes, if you click "deleter key" you will delete registry keys or file/s which contains license information

also must know if you don't know what keys you delete you will maybe delete keys for other programs which use same protection, or in this case when you highlighted all the items you will delete license information of all programs which use all that protections (depends on what is installed on that machine)

hey

now be kind - i'm a visual artist trying to figure out something in a tech universe that i'm not sure i'm allowed to be in :)

if i click "deleter key" in edit will it reset the trial period on all the items highlighted?

cheers

Nobody can't help You, if You do not talk about, what You exactly want.

hey

cheers

..emmm... i believe i 'exactly ' asked in the post:

" if i click the "deleter key" will it reset the trial period on all the items highlighted".

" if i click the "deleter key" will it reset the trial period on all the items highlighted".

There are dozens of different Trial Resetters - which one are you referring to? :)

There are dozens of different Trial Resetters - which one are you referring to? :)

you will note that i specifically stipulated the software "trial-reset" that is on this site.

yes, there are 'dozens of different Trial Resetters' but, if i am not mistaken there is only one "trial-reset"

http://www.nsanedown.com/?request=6573996

do you know another by that specific name?

you will note that i specifically stipulated the software "trial-reset" that is on this site.

yes, there are 'dozens of different Trial Resetters' but, if i am not mistaken there is only one "trial-reset"

There are hundreds of Trial Resets - was that so difficult for you?

yes, if you click "deleter key" you will delete registry keys or file/s which contains license information

also must know if you don't know what keys you delete you will maybe delete keys for other programs which use same protection, or in this case when you highlighted all the items you will delete license information of all programs which use all that protections (depends on what is installed on that machine)

thanks, mate.

wrong, mate.

you confused a generic term with a specific program - the specific program on this site availabe in downloads called "trial -reset" that was stated in the op.

apparently, though, that was a little difficut for you?

:)

wrong, mate.

you confused a generic term with a specific program - the specific program on this site availabe in downloads called "trial -reset" that was stated in the op.

If you were not so confused - you wouldn't have come here to ask such a silly question at the OP.

Launch a search for your so-called specific term - remember you begged us to be kind (don't ever forget that - lest I do.)

wrong, mate.

If you were not so confused - you wouldn't have come here to ask such a silly question at the OP.

Take a look at your so-called specific term (linked below) - remember you begged us to be kind (don't ever forget that - lest I do):-

http://www.nsaneforums.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&section=search&do=search&fromsearch=1

i will repeat.

you failed to distinguish between the generic term 'trial reseters' and the specific program 'trial-reset' availabe for download on this site.

you made the error of assuming 'trial resetters' when i specifically state the program 'trial-reset'.

you might think that asking a question concerning a program with no user guide before using the program is 'silly' - i beg to differ.

you also make the additional error regarding 'begging'.

you will note that i stated "now be kind"

apparently you are incapable of distinguishing the difference between a command and a request.

a rather silly mistake, wouldn't you say!

i will repeat.

you failed to distinguish between the generic term 'trial reseters' and the specific program 'trial-rest' availabe for download on this site.

you made the error of assuming i 'trial resetters' when i specifically state the program 'trial-reset'.

You managed to confuse (nay confound) every person who responded to your call, with your retarded request - I repeat every person (check the trail of my post.)

You are not only silly, sir - you are the complete Idiot with a capital 'I'. You're trying to argue with those who offered to help you with a smile. :angry:

NuiMgdt.gif

i will repeat.

you failed to distinguish between the generic term 'trial reseters' and the specific program 'trial-rest' availabe for download on this site.

you made the error of assuming i 'trial resetters' when i specifically state the program 'trial-reset'.

You managed to confuse (nay confound) every person who responded to your call, with your retarded request - I repeat every person (check the trail of my post.)

You are not only silly, sir - you are the complete Idiot with a capital 'I'. You're trying to argue with those who offered to help you with a smile. :angry:

NuiMgdt.gif

and, pray tell, where is your 'smile' on this trail?

you will note xanax was thanked for his help.

i believe kalju had comprehension problems because of english as a second language, as well as making the error of confusing generic with specific.

tezza didnt seem confused, he was simly suggesting that size does matter.

so many errors dcs18 - clear evidence of 'projection', when it come to idiot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

ps. by the way, kalju stated, "Nobody can't help you" so if nodody can't help me then it's logical to infer, contrary to your suggestion, that everyone can help me.

and, pray tell, where is your 'smile' on this trail?so many errors dcs18 - clear evidence of 'projection', when it come to idiot.

Maybe now - you'll be able to sight the smile?

BTW, sorry for the name-calling, it was a mistake - you're no Idiot, by any stretch of imagination (you're a blind Idiot.)

and, pray tell, where is your 'smile' on this trail?so many errors dcs18 - clear evidence of 'projection', when it come to idiot.

BTW, sorry for the name-calling, it was a mistake - you're no Idiot, by any stretch of imagination (you're a blind Idiot.)

you familiar with the term tautology, DC?

how deep is that hole you find yourself in, see any light at all from down there?

thought not.

and come on, dc, be honest that wasn't a smile, was it!

it was a comment that was synonymous with the degeneric(lol) little wanker you are!

Tell me dax, can you sincerely cross your heart and say honestly what kinda taste all of this brings to your mouth - yeah, c'mon how does it taste? ^_^

Tell me dax, can you sincerely cross your heart and say honestly what kinda taste all of this brings to your mouth - yeah, c'mon how does it taste? ^_^

...saffron?

...saffron?

Yep, valiant try for . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . your level of IQ.

tezza was not confused (you are, right now) - he was not making you tell him about his size (which your perverted mind did, though - he was asking you to suck it.)

NuiMgdt.gif

Hi

I

I think he refers to this link.

Hi vitorio!!!

You're absolutely right - what you conveyed in 2 minutes (first post,) that pathetic Homo Sapiens could manage to express only on the 7th post of this thread (instead of his first post - he just did not bother, choosing instead to argue with others who tried to help him.) ;)

...saffron?

Yep, valiant try for . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . your level of IQ.

tezza was not confused (you are, right now) - he was not making you tell him about his size (which your perverted mind did, though - he was asking you to suck it.)

NuiMgdt.gif

there you go again dc.

if you read the post correctly which, (considering your propensity for such errors...), you will see how it only compounds your projection problems formerly identified when it comes to your use of the term idiot.

if you will reread the post regarding tezza you will note that i said he wasn't confused as you erroneously assert.

and once again you compound your projection by assuming a sexual reference regarding 'size'.

the only sexual innuendo regarding 'big dick' would be your singular contribution to the thread.

by the way, dc, you still haven't addressed the hegelian dialectic you find yourself in with kalju's 'nobody can't help you' statement.

and you figured out the difference between generic and specific yet?

Archived