[question] Diskeeper 2011 and Windows 8

ASIO

Does diskeeper 2011 pro premier is compatiable with windows 8 or not ????

I have this Build .... :
2013_05_12_171728.png

• Replies 16
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dear sir, compative completely . i installed it before upgrading to ver 12. i am waiting 2013 version released <_<

dear sir, compative completely . i installed it before upgrading to ver 12. i am waiting 2013 version released <_<

thanks buddy for the info

I was trying out the latest Diskeeper V12 with Windows 8 and Windows 7 - it turned out to be an epic fail.

Have gone back to Diskeeper EnterpriseServer 2011 - find it to be the best performing Defragmenting Tool, ever (all builds work with Windows 8.)

Remember writting a couple of tutorials on the EnterpriseServer 2010:-

I was trying out the latest Diskeeper V12 with Windows 8 and Windows 7 - it turned out to be an epic fail.

Have gone back to Diskeeper EnterpriseServer 2011 - find it to be the best performing Defragmenting Tool, ever (all builds work with Windows 8.)

Remember writting a couple of tutorials on the EnterpriseServer 2010:-

I have pro premier and u r saying it will not work with windows 8 ?????

Not at all - in fact, Pro Premier would work on Windows 8 equally as good as Windows 7, without any issue.

Not at all - in fact, Pro Premier would work on Windows 8 equally as good as Windows 7, without any issue.

thanks buddy !!

can you please explain difference between enterprise server and pro premier ?

thanks buddy !!

I can recall the biggest difference was the Titan engine in EnterpriseServer 2011 (IMO, it continues to remain unbeatable.) The comparison sheet between the Pro Premier 2011 and the Enterprise Server 2011 is no longer available at the Condusiv (earlier Diskeeper) pages.

However, in 2013 - (Pro Premier is now renamed to Professional) and (EnterpriseServer is now renamed to Server.) You can check the differences at the following link:-

http://www.condusiv.com/business/diskeeper/compare/

thanks buddy !!

I can recall the biggest difference was the Titan engine in EnterpriseServer 2011 (IMO, it continues to remain unbeatable.) The comparison sheet between the Pro Premier 2011 and the Enterprise Server 2011 is no longer available at the Condusiv (earlier Diskeeper) pages.

However, in 2013 - (Pro Premier is now renamed to Professional) and (EnterpriseServer is now renamed to Server.) You can check the differences at the following link:-

http://www.condusiv.com/business/diskeeper/compare/

thanks a lot

i found it here : http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Hard-Disk-Utils/Diskeeper-EnterpriseServer.shtml

http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Hard-Disk-Utils/Diskeeper-Professional-Premier-Edition.shtml

any one can install trial of diskeeper 12 administrator or server edition. it requires:

" in order to apply this update, u must have a qualifying version of diskeeper 12 administrator installed in your machine. please reinstall diskeeper 12 administrator and run this update again. setup will now exit."

i dont understand why??

user@nsaneforums

any one can install trial of diskeeper 12 administrator or server edition. it requires:

" in order to apply this update, u must have a qualifying version of diskeeper 12 administrator installed in your machine. please reinstall diskeeper 12 administrator and run this update again. setup will now exit."

i dont understand why??

i think you only download product update from the link given by user@nsaneforums instead of full installation file

server

pro

administrator

am not sure (not tested)

yours links are bulk instal, include x86 & x64 setup

my are seperate setups

and if extract the bulk setup the sums matchs with seperated setup

setups on version 2011 are the same

only *.DAL is diferent

Archived