System mechanic 11 probelm

DeHaos

When i install System mechanic 11 Pro and when it's start up i get status unknown. And it can't load the left column.

Can you help me?

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why System Mechanic Pro - You don't have any other antivirus installed? But this isn't Your problem, Your program is not correctly installed or Your system is damaged or is an anti virus conflict.

i installed and get same problem last year, some others also get this problem. it here:

image:

http://support.iolo.com/link/portal/16098/16125/Ticket/114472/attachment/41c2744b94054cf885424979b6f5a055?token=FvftMmO4JrTrtn5PpqbmCAVTULYvMrAU0JjMmwNuuKiCuzja2tXjMpGgY20KPPfGsWr4WVKfDPPfK59HT0JG9gMi4aTI1B9lQkhiAtwHshIaY@9wlnpG1oCEQeI7DzbRtbJHrIWSH98HLaGgKPYH2EAsxdjsP26Mey8LYtEG38g=

SOme method from iolo support but it cant resolve my trouble. u can try:

We have had several reports of this issue occurring and are trying to gather as much information as possible for the developers in order to determine a cause. Please send the requested information below.

1. Go to the Control Panel
2. Select Uninstall a Program
3. On the side menu select View Installed Updates
4. Scroll down until you see Update Windows Internet Explorer 10
5. Write down the date the update was installed on.
6. Select the listing for the Internet Explorer update and click on the Uninstall at the top of the page
7. This should repair the issue in System Mechanic.
9. Please send us a reply email stating the date of the internet update that was displayed. Also please state if one of the following scenarios occurred:
-You installed your Microsoft updates and System Mechanic worked fine. You updated System Mechanic and the error occurred.
-You updated System Mechanic and the software was working fine. You installed your Microsoft updates and the error occurred in System Mechanic.
-You installed your Microsoft updates and have not yet updated System Mechanic but the error is occurring.

Yes, skip it. Better Free Software, that can be used, without problems.

1. Wise Care

2. CCleaner

3. Privace Eraser

combined :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vatos Locos

iolo system mechanic can wreck your system in less time than you say bobs your uncle! auslogics boostspeed , ccleaner ( with enhancer ) and wise disk cleaner do the job for me . if I want a thorough spring cleaning I will use privaser. those are all the tools that you will ever need to keep your system clean and tidy , with out the risk of damaging it!

First of all i'm on Windows 8 64-bit, second i don't have Update for Windows Internet Explorer 10 listed so i can't uninstall it.

And yeah i installed System Mechanic on windows 7 and it worked fine, but when i used that immunizer.exe crap in windows 8 that when it stopped to work.

Archived