[Solved] TeamViewer 8 Issue/ Plz Help

Roger D

Delete that TuneUp crap from your hard drive, i mean, immediately, it does nothing good to your system, the frontpage is full with better stuff. ;)

just a simple question.. will this string removal affect TuneUp or any other Application???

Now should i use Patch for TeamViewer Pro or not? I used Patch just to get rid of annoying ad after i close TeamViewer..

12723582.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Views 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SnakeMasteR

No, it's only an option to set debuggers for programs thru registry, the applications have a complete different location for their configurations, it doesn't affect other programs. Bad guys use that location to disable TaskManager and Regedit, for example, you get the same message then "xxx not found".

Now should i use Patch for TeamViewer Pro or not? I used Patch just to get rid of annoying ad after i close TeamViewer..

If it worked the first time, it's TuneUp that made the entry, so i would deinstall TuneUp or you need to re-check the registry directly after patching.

• Administrator

Thread marked as solved. :)

Haven't used TeamViewer in a long time. It has ads after sessions now? :o

Anyway thanx

No, it's only an option to set debuggers for programs thru registry, the applications have a complete different location for their configurations, it doesn't affect other programs. Bad guys use that location to disable TaskManager and Regedit, for example, you get the same message then "xxx not found".

If it worked the first time, it's TuneUp that made the entry, so i would deinstall TuneUp or you need to re-check the registry directly after patching.

Thanx a ton bro.. :cheers: :cheers:

Thanx to all members who gave their valuable time for this,Special thanks to

n0_risk!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Now i totally understood my TeamViewer Problem.

Actually I had disabled TeamViewer thru TuneUp Program Deactivator. and I had set TuneUp Utilities Services Manual from Automatic(to avoid load on system startUp) that's why TuneUp Utilities was unable to reactivate deactivated TeamViewer and so was the error.. :tehe: :hehe: :tehe:

now I have set TuneUp Utilities Services Automatic again. and after disabling Teamviewer when I launched TeamViewer, it again got activated automatically.... :rockon: :rockon:

Anyway thanx again, good Night & sweet dreams.. :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Next time don't install every shit on you'r pc! Make it simple and clean! :)

I'll take care of that.. :) :) :)

I had disabled TeamViewer thru TuneUp Program Deactivator.

:frusty: :hehe:

Actually I didn'n use TeamViewer often. so i had disabled it,but forgot completely.. :tehe:

Archived