(Solved) Help CFOsSpeed Calib

hallucinojerk

hallucinojerk

Okay, I just installed the final version and watch the video on how to calibrate internet connection with this software because my internet connection doesn't performing well lately. After downloading something big and uploading something for several times, checked if calibration done is at 100%, but to no avail. It is still at 0%. Why? What's wrong?

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

You may have to turn off your Firewall especially if it is Bitdefender. I turn off the Antivirus aslo. Use their Calibration page. Do each of the tests three times. It should calibrate then. That is what I had to do to get it to Calibrate.

• Administrator

Right click > Traffic Shaping > Calibrate Line.

1. Make sure internet is not used at all when you do the above.

2. Do not use the internet nor do any speed test for atleast 2 mins after clicking on calibrate line - it will auto do the upload / download test - after its done after like 2 mins, do speed test a couple of times.

hallucinojerk

Right click > Traffic Shaping > Calibrate Line.

1. Make sure internet is not used at all when you do the above.

2. Do not use the internet nor do any speed test for atleast 2 mins after clicking on calibrate line - it will auto do the upload / download test - after its done after like 2 mins, do speed test a couple of times.

you mean it will automatically do the calibration without using the internet?

i'm gonna try it now.

Thanks for replying. Much appreciated.

Be right back for feedback.

hallucinojerk

Okay, first, I did all suggested steps above and still to no avail. Then, I disable my modem firewall. Turned it off and calibrate my connection again. To my surprise, it worked perfectly.

JuFizyF.png

By the way, Thanks to all who helped. Much appreciated. :)

Archived