Internet Download Manager and Kaspersky conflict

Gabben

Hello

I was using Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 english version on a Windows 7 x64 system and with Google Chrome(stable channel). Everything is fine but as soon as i install Internet Download Manager latest version some webpages are not loaded in Chrome. It's just blank and i have to refresh 2-5 times to load them. I think there is a conflict between IDM network driver and Kaspersky webfilter. Anyone else has this config or problem?

• Replies 13
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Hello

I was using Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 english version on a Windows 7 x64 system and with Google Chrome(stable channel). Everything is fine but as soon as i install Internet Download Manager latest version some webpages are not loaded in Chrome. It's just blank and i have to refresh 2-5 times to load them. I think there is a conflict between IDM network driver and Kaspersky webfilter. Anyone else has this config or problem?

I also use KIS 2013 on Windows 8 Pro x64 i don't see any trouble on Google Chrome. If you use any patch change it to any other and reinstall IDM!

Hello

I also use KIS 2013 on Windows 8 Pro x64 i don't see any trouble on Google Chrome. If you use any patch change it to any other and reinstall IDM!

install IDM with patch. KIS will block IDM at startup as possible virus program, click on the first item to be like delays at startup.

I'm using a cracked IDM.exe(latest version) and Kaspersky with OEM key. Also i'm on wi-fi if that matters but i have the latest drivers installed.

I tried to add IDM as an excluded application in Kaspersky. Also added it's folders but no use...

I'm using a cracked IDM.exe(latest version) and Kaspersky with OEM key. Also i'm on wi-fi if that matters but i have the latest drivers installed.

I tried to add IDM as an excluded application in Kaspersky. Also added it's folders but no use...

try uninstalling IDM. enter REGEDIT and remove any folder IDM present. try to install it all over again.

I don't use IDM but use Pure 3. Today I also have a problem with some websites as for example uploaded and rapidgator. Do not open neither with chrome and IE9. Yesterday everything worked well. Tryed todisable Pure 3 but same results.

I have chrome 28.0.1469.0 dev-m.

try uninstalling IDM. enter REGEDIT and remove any folder IDM present. try to install it all over again.

I tried that. Is there a portable version which i can us to download videos from different sites(not youtube)? Mostly i'm using IDM for this reason.

I don't use IDM but use Pure 3. Today I also have a problem with some websites as for example uploaded and rapidgator. Do not open neither with chrome and IE9. Yesterday everything worked well. Tryed todisable Pure 3 but same results.

i used that and i like that because it has a 180day OEM key but i had the same error. Maybe i stick with Norton Internet Security 2013 :(

i used that and i like that because it has a 180day OEM key but i had the same error. Maybe i stick with Norton Internet Security 2013 :(

Wait ... not to take hasty decisions .... you have to see who is the cause of the problem.
Maybe tomorrow everything resolves itself....In any case, have you tried to uninstall IDM to see if it solve? You have to go for exclusion ... ;)

NIS :eek: ... :uhuh: :pos:

Try using IDM with the hosts method - it's the cleanest installation for personal use. ;)

Yeah, first time after trying hosts method, it detected fake serial but 2nd time I entered the same data and is working til now. Thanks to you for redirecting me to use this method.

• 2 months later...

i'm Having a different problem.before yesterday IDM works fine with Kasersky.But Yesterday after i downloaded a file then kaspersky keeps blocking the URL Which the IDM uses to download this or that file . Plx Help Me out.

Archived