New version Windows Media Center Windows Blue was seen in

Darknight

U will be probably shocked to look at the windows blue media centre version

1364327926_newwindowsmediacenteronwndows

In Windows Blue includes a new version of Windows Media Center. Information on this is available on the screenshot. This once again proves that Microsoft has decided to finalize all the best parts of the OS, with the expected update. And windows blue will change the windows 8 os.

"In 1990's Windows Changed the world Now WIndows Blue Changes every thing"

The Future is Windows blue

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I, personally avoid Windows Media Center , but - our people have shown a definite liking for the WMC (this might just be an hit with them.) :yes:

When WMC was available freely with Windows 7 - nobody showed much interest in it. But, the moment Microsoft made it exclusive with the requirement of a special product key for activation - everybody seems to want WMC. :s

and what do whe have more with media center ? more services running for a dvd playback ? vlc does everything. and no extra services.

When WMC was available freely with Windows 7 - nobody showed much interest in it. But, the moment Microsoft made it exclusive with the requirement of a special product key for activation - everybody seems to want WMC. :s

Human greed.

like me I prefer to have it , because it's the best media codecs for my skystar2 card DVB

Archived