firefox nightly removed windows mediaplayer?

demoneye

HI

i just install firefox nightly 22 for testing , i just see it cant run link that support windows media player 11 , anyone know if there is a way around this matter in order to play those radio station i usually listen to ?

http://radiolive.co.il/index.php?act=radio&id=7 

try any number 1 , 2 , 3.... from above list and u will see that firefox try to install windows media player 11.

PS

this issue also so exist in any x64 firefox clone like waterfox and palemoon and that on to x64 environment but it shouldn't occur in the x32 one...

• Replies 4
  • Views 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The site for me works fine.

Can Listen the radio with no problem.

See if, using VLC x64 would be resolved to you.

screenfirefox.jpg

Farewell

2 question

where did u get vlc plugin X64 ? installing all vlc pack?

sec ...silver light plugin is disable (and get blocked by mozilla) , how come your is enabled?

cheers :D

1 question :

ttp://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:WebPlugin

Yeah, the add-on is inside of VLC player.

2 question :

There was 2 weeks past a uptade in "windows update" section that was to intall a new version of the Silverlight.
I really dont remember never had seen it bloked. But as you see here is working fine :lol:
The only thing that was bloked for me, but was before install the beta of Java 8, was the Java 7 update 15.

Farewell.

1 question :

ttp://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:WebPlugin

Yeah, the add-on is inside of VLC player.

2 question :

There was 2 weeks past a uptade in "windows update" section that was to intall a new version of the Silverlight.

I really dont remember never had seen it bloked. But as you see here is working fine :lol:

The only thing that was bloked for me, but was before install the beta of Java 8, was the Java 7 update 15.

Farewell.

COOL!

now my add ons are same like yours :D , all works finally , many 10x mate . B)

Archived