Has anyone seen or gotten this ?

smallhagrid

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again.... I must stress this.... THERE IS NO TRUE WINDOWS 8 ACTIVATOR IN EXISTENCE!!!

Just use a KMS Activator for Windows 8 Pro... that's the only true way to activate currently (without wanting to buy a real license)!

Note: If you do not have the KMS key in use currently on your Windows 8 Pro, u will need to manually insert it via CMD Prompt using Admin mode.... otherwise KMS will fail very hard and fast :D

smallhagrid

Thanks, and I must note:

Once again.... I must stress this.... THERE IS NO TRUE WINDOWS 8 ACTIVATOR IN EXISTENCE!!!

I have no desire to even try vista, 7, 8, 9 or anything newer than XP; it is my last M$ OS.

I just noticed at their site that the tool it showed had alot of features built in and looked interesting, so I asked here.

(After all, it is Tukero who makes Tnod so I figured this had a shot at also being useful.)

Since the folks here say it is bad I am very glad I asked and for me that's the end of my interest in it.

Thanks.

Yeah, don't trust anything like that... I know that they (Tukero) makes the TNod deal... that's the only thing I probably would trust from them in general..... otherwise no :)

Ohh and have fun on a ancient OS that will have dead support come April 2014 :D

smallhagrid

People who depend upon 'support' from mikro$haft need some real help (in the mental health dept., maybe ??).

Lots of really successful companies still use NT4 - some use NT 3.5 - a great many are still using win2k.

What about all the REALLY big corpies that STILL use COBOL or FORTRAN for mission-critical applications ?!?

Old DOES NOT equal DEAD.

What is MOST dead in 2013 are the minds of folks that cannot think clearly and know very little about the world they live in.

(Like all the fools who've panicked because their 'god', mikro$haft told them they HAD to 'upgrade'; poor, silly fools.)

There's nothing wrong with XP - and it's FAR from being dead.

I can keep it running very happily for years to come in a VM under Linux and do anything I need with it too.

(Here's some fuel for you to bash me some more with=> I always use the 'classic windows' style too - no cartoony garbage for my eyes, thanks.)

BTW - the best REAL support I and anyone else I've known has EVER gotten for any mikro$haft OS has been from helpful users and the forums that sort of folks post at - and NEVER, EVER from the gang in Redmond.

• Administrator

@smallhagrid: I've seen many XP lovers, so I'll say this only once to you, Windows 7 was, is and will remain the greatest OS ever made in the history of personal computers. This is me saying that while using Windows 8 (hinting that no, I'm not Windows 7 advocate, but a calculated admirer). Consider Windows 7 as a good version of XP + Vista mixture.

Anyway. As the members are saying it's a hacktivator, which aren't safe to use, hence, I'm closing this thread. ;)

Archived