Installing Babylon 10 Without Toolbar

Tweety.Abd

I wanted to know if there's a way to install Babylon 10 without having to install the sick toolbar and change my search engine.

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if there isn't an option that would prompt you to do so, then the answer would be a no

Would like to see the installation screenshots, before commenting as I do not use Babylon. ;)

The installer is a tad different now, you don't have any choice but to install toolbar and other crap.

well then...i guess it's high time to scrap babylon from the fp as it installs adware weather you like it or not :think:

stay far far away from that babylon toolbar as not even hitman can remove it completely and you need to dl adwcleaner to get rid of it

well then...i guess it's high time to scrap babylon from the fp as it installs adware weather you like it or not :think:

stay far far away from that babylon toolbar as not even hitman can remove it completely and you need to dl adwcleaner to get rid of it

Yeah I know about it, hence I did not want to install it. Its a good software, I've been using the 7th version for a long but the interface isn't that pleasing, I thought I'd give version 10 a try but alas. Maybe someone could upload an offline installer or code the installer to by-pass the installation of toolbar/adware, etc. (if possible)

those offline installers or w/e they're called that come without the toolbar are very hard to come by so that would be a no

actually we're gonna scrape it and replace it with another one

those offline installers or w/e they're called that come without the toolbar are very hard to come by so that would be a no

actually we're gonna scrape it and replace it with another one

So Babylon's no longer going to be on front page? And what's the replacement? Just curious..

So Babylon's no longer going to be on front page? And what's the replacement? Just curious..

correct and as for its replacement, QTranslate is more than adequate

Qtranslate is just translation right? Does it include dictionary search as well?

• Administrator

Qtranslate is just translation right? Does it include dictionary search as well?

No. Yes.

Archived