Question About HDD Alert

mazigh

Problem Solved! :D

Tried HDD regenerator 2011 (2011 edition) in boot mode and could repair 1 bad sectors of the 3, then with time found out that there is a new version (2013 edition), tried it in windows mode and successfully repaired the other 2 bad sectors, I would like say thanks to all bros above and of course the developer of the software :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mazigh

• Zigen

• Cyberboom

Tried HDD regenerator 2011 (2011 edition) in boot mode and could repair 1 bad sectors of the 3, then with time found out that there is a new version (2013 edition), tried it in windows mode and successfully repaired the other 2 bad sectors, I would like say thanks to all bros above and of course the developer of the software :)

Hi I tried to use the HDD Regenerator as provided by the kind fellas in this forum but I'm having problems getting it to work, if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/64036-hdd-regenerator-2011/?p=678081

Hi I tried to use the HDD Regenerator as provided by the kind fellas in this forum but I'm having problems getting it to work, if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/64036-hdd-regenerator-2011/?p=678081

1- Download the latest edtion:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1BQQJJPH/HDD_Regenerator_2011-2013_EDITION.rar_links

2- Install, Do not start the app

3- Copy the two exe files in the "cr@ck folder" to installation directory

4- Start the app and use the serial provided in text file to register

5- You can use the app in Windows mode but when using it do not use the your computer till the process is finished, then use CristalDiskInfo to verify if it's repaired or not

Good luck

Edited by mazigh

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1BQQJJPH/HDD_Regenerator_2011-2013_EDITION.rar_links

5- You can use the app in Windows mode but when using it do not use the your computer till the process is finished, then use CristalDiskInfo to verify if it's repaired or not

Good luck

Thanks I tried to do what you said, but for some reason the cracks & serials don't work. Can someone upload the iso for CD/DVD repair? Thanks very much!

Good luck

Thanks I tried to do what you said, but for some reason the cracks & serials don't work. Can someone upload the iso for CD/DVD repair? Thanks very much!

Sorry I can't make the ISO file, but it's really strange that you can't make it works!, maybe you did not followed the instructions correctly

+ when clicking on the installer don't forget to run it as administrator

+ don't launch the software before copying the cr@ack

+ when registering, Full version > register

I just finished doing it as a try and it worked fine, here is the proof:

d69226369462.jpg

Edited by mazigh

Unfortunately, I had the same problem "pending sectors problem" in my external HDD and I successfully got rid of it by the following procedure :) :

1- Backup your data to another internal/external HDD

2- Download and use one of the following software : HD Tune Pro , Easeus Master Partition , MiniTool Partition Wizard ..

3- Do a wipe/erase procedure and choose "Zero Fill" method with number of PASS = 1

4- That procedure takes many hours depending on the Injured Hard Disk size and write speed.

in my own test the procedure took about 6 and half hours and my HDD (external 500 GB) .

Simply I refreshed my HDD :showoff:

Sorry I can't make the ISO file, but it's really strange that you can't make it works!, maybe you did not followed the instructions correctly

I tried several times, run as admin for installer and also for the cracked files, did exactly as you said, but when I entered the serial it comes back as error and not accepted. Maybe it's something I did wrong the first time I tried before that made it impossible to run now. I did use revo uninstaller to remove all registry traces though. Oh well maybe I'll find another serial hopefully next time. Thanks very much for your help!

I tried several times, run as admin for installer and also for the cracked files, did exactly as you said, but when I entered the serial it comes back as error and not accepted. Maybe it's something I did wrong the first time I tried before that made it impossible to run now. I did use revo uninstaller to remove all registry traces though. Oh well maybe I'll find another serial hopefully next time. Thanks very much for your help!

You are welcome anytime, You still can try TrashKeysFinder, Uninstall HDD regenerator, Install TrashkeyFinder, Clean the OS (use the x86 bit and the x64 modes), then re-install HDD reg. and see if it works

You are welcome anytime, You still can try TrashKeysFinder, Uninstall HDD regenerator, Install TrashkeyFinder, Clean the OS (use the x86 bit and the x64 modes), then re-install HDD reg. and see if it works

Yes finally worked! I followed your advice to install the Trash Key Finder, as I suspected it must have been a mistake I made previously, now it's working!

A question, on the Crystal Disk Info that I also installed, there is a Caution, my reallocated sectors count is 3. I would think somewhere along the line 3 bad sectors were reallocated?

Thanks very much!!! :lol:

Yes finally worked! I followed your advice to install the Trash Key Finder, as I suspected it must have been a mistake I made previously, now it's working!

A question, on the Crystal Disk Info that I also installed, there is a Caution, my reallocated sectors count is 3. I would think somewhere along the line 3 bad sectors were reallocated?

Thanks very much!!! :lol:

Good to see that finally it worked for you :), for the reallocated sector count, I think the number 3 is not that bad but you should check your HDD from time to time to see if the number is increasing or stable, if increasing then it may cause a problem, check this for more opinions