Eset smart security 6 activator question

LTNapst3r

So i have seen about 2 activators/trial reset programs.The one is Box,mara- fix1.7 and the other Eset product activator 2013SE.So which one would you recommend and why?Can any of those 2 activators update program modules too?(advanced heuristics module,antispam module,Hips module,etc)

• Replies 24
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i have seen about 2 activators/trial reset programs.The one is Box,mara- fix1.7 and the other Eset product activator 2013SE.So which one would you recommend and why?Can any of those 2 activators update program modules too?(advanced heuristics module,antispam module,Hips module,etc)

Use username and serial to activate yor product :)

The Box mara one works for me, however for some reason on version 1.7 it will sometimes activate the product for an unknown amount of time, or it will activate the product until 01/01/2014 not sure why.

The Box mara one works for me, however for some reason on version 1.7 it will sometimes activate the product for an unknown amount of time, or it will activate the product until 01/01/2014 not sure why.

That date is just cosmetic <_<

• Administrator

Use box, mara- fix 1.7.

Eset product activator is not properly made for v6.

That date is just cosmetic <_<

Yup. Date is just cosmetic. It was work beyond 2014. :)

if I were you, I would choose ESET pure fix 2.03, i've been try and working 100% on ESET 6RC

RC?lolz.The final version has been out for about 2 months

The greatest anti virus is simply ESET ever. At least for me... :wub:

5 years ago and i still using my favorite AV with perfect performance.

Im using mara fix 1.7 its working like charm B)

• Administrator

if I were you, I would choose ESET pure fix 2.03, i've been try and working 100% on ESET 6RC

Purefix isn't made for ESET 6, PBZ himself confirms that it shouldn't be used with it.

So should i use box,mara-fix?Will it update program components?

I think it updates them fine, but not sure.

So should i use box,mara-fix?Will it update program components?

Any Trial Resetter that one uses will update the program components - but, the update will be a downgrade (not an upgrade.)

Edit:

Was that confusing? :think:

been using the product activator for several months now and i have not encountered any problem. updates are done both for definitions and the program, i am using version 6.

• Administrator

PureFix workin fine for me on ESET Version 6.... what makes PureFix so bad for V6? Any particular reason?

been using the product activator for several months now and i have not encountered any problem. updates are done both for definitions and the program, i am using version 6.

ESET 6 changes the activation and other methods. Purefix and ESET product activator aren't made / updated properly for ESET 6. What you guys must be getting is v4 or v5 updates. Check out PurplebeanZ and mara-'s posts in ESET Fixes thread, they have explained it.

PureFix workin fine for me on ESET Version 6.... what makes PureFix so bad for V6? Any particular reason?

>been using the product activator for several months now and i have not encountered any problem. updates are done both for definitions and the program, i am using version 6.

ESET 6 changes the activation and other methods. Purefix and ESET product activator aren't made / updated properly for ESET 6. What you guys must be getting is v4 or v5 updates. Check out PurplebeanZ and mara-'s posts in ESET Fixes thread, they have explained it.

So you are suggesting we should be using MaraFix for Version 6 or just go back to ESET 5?

• Administrator

So you are suggesting we should be using MaraFix for Version 6 or just go back to ESET 5?

Yes.

If not box, mara- fix, then TNOD or MiNodLogin.

MaraBox Fix works under Safe Mode just like PureFix did, correct?

Just making sure before I switch up to it, easy switch if so!

• Administrator

MaraBox Fix works under Safe Mode just like PureFix did, correct?

Just making sure before I switch up to it, easy switch if so!

I think Safe Mode isn't required anymore. It has to run before installation, check the readme for more info.

Im trying Mara fix but it seems not to want to work on Wireless internet... what up wit this?

Edit: Nevermind... reinstalled ESET NOD32 6.0.308 and let the box monitor the install to do the fix... everything workin' now!

Edit 2: JUST ONE Question... it says license expires on December 31st, 2013.... it still work after this period or what's the deal with that showing? Just was curious :)

• Administrator

Im trying Mara fix but it seems not to want to work on Wireless internet... what up wit this?

Edit: Nevermind... reinstalled ESET NOD32 6.0.308 and let the box monitor the install to do the fix... everything workin' now!

Edit 2: JUST ONE Question... it says license expires on December 31st, 2013.... it still work after this period or what's the deal with that showing? Just was curious :)

Glad you solved it.

The license thingy is cosmetic, it will work forever. :)

Turns out that PureFix 2.03 doesn't save a "backup" of ESET's GUI after it fixes it and when u go to remove it it cant find one... so only course of action to get Mara Box working on ESET 6 is uninstall ESET 6 after removing PureFix... then you let Mara Box fix run during the reinstallation of ESET 6 and all should be good after it does its things, just don't interrupt it if you can avoid that!

This is for those who used PureFix on ESET 6 and have trouble applying Mara Box after removal of PureFix on current ESET 6 installation

Archived