[Solved] Issue on booting

sanjoa

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Run MsConfig from an elevated Command Prompt to disable invis.vbs from starting up with Windows

invis.vbs doesn't seem to be normal startup file. It may not be there in MsConfig (I guess). It would be better idea to try windows 7 manager's startup manager or any other advanced startup utility.

Run MsConfig from an elevated Command Prompt to disable invis.vbs from starting up with Windows

invis.vbs doesn't seem to be normal startup file. It may not be there in MsConfig (I guess). It would be better idea to try windows 7 manager's startup manager or any other advanced startup utility.

Windows 7 manager's startup manager or any other advanced startup utility locate the startups from the same location that MsConfig does. ;)

Problem solved using Autoruns for windows. Thanks!

I'm glad to see you've upgraded your computing skills - good job done. :)

Windows 7 manager's startup manager or any other advanced startup utility locate the startups from the same location that MsConfig does. ;)

I was taking about advance startup options :P . The problem's solved anyway.

Archived