Camtasia vs Sony Vegas.Wich one renders faster in the same format ?

broascadilie

Hi guys ! I wanna find out something from u guys.It's about Camtasia and Vegas.Today i've started using Camtasia (latest version).I am a Sony Vegas user for like over a year but in that time i've had a couple of headecks with it a lot of crashes,instalation bugs and other small anoying things.

I haven't tested out the rendering time with Camtasia vs Sony,i mean today i did a couple of renderings but not long ones ( 1 min or 2 ).I am very curios to hear from some1 who had let's say equal experience with both which 1 from those 2 apps renders faster in the same format ? I usualy go for wmv or mp4.More likely mp4.

So if someone knows,pls tell and yeah,1 more thing !

My main utilisation is making YouTube vids.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Camtasia is not realy video editor if i remember correctly. It's a screen recorder and editor!

So if you looking program for editing videos use Sony Vegas and for screen recording use Camtasia ;)

Well ya but it has editing and render capabilities.Anyway i think that in the i'l stick with Vegas.After a couple of pretty long tests of rendering,Vegas beats Camtasia i wood say but i still want to hear what others think :)

Archived