Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter [Time Limited Giveaway]

spidey

Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter

Convert All of Your Video to MP4 Format

box.jpg

By far, the most popular format for video files on the major hardwareand portable platforms is MP4. Yet, on the long road leading up totoday, there have been literally dozens of competing file formats thathave all briefly held the throne of popularity, and your file extensionscertainly show this! So if you're looking for a quick and easy way toconsolidate your entire media collection into the MP4 format, you needlook no further than today's discount software promotion, Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter!

Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter lets you convert all popular video and audio file formats to MP4, while letting you extract audio clips from videos. With Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter, you'll also enjoy video effects and editing, empowering you to mergemultiple clips into a single video, trim clips, crop videos, addwatermarks, and more. A handy preview function lets you see exactly howyour converted video will look like, while also allowing you to capturescreenshots of your favorite clips.

Just imagine being able to play every single video file that you haveon your choice of iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox,Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver,BlackBerry, and more. With so much entertainment at your fingertips,you'll never spend another minute listlessly waiting, twiddling yourthumbs, at the airport, doctor's office, or in traffic! It's allpossible once you get your hands on Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter!

Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter is the professional and best MP4 VideoConverter, which could convert all popular video and audio formats(including: MPG, MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, QT, TS,MKV, AVI, 3GP, FLV, MPV, MOD, TOD, MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, MID, MIDI,WMA, M4A, RA, RAM, HD video etc.) to mp4 formats. Also you can extractaudio file from video.

Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter provides strong functions of video
effect editing, such as merging several videos into one file, trimming
any clip of video, cropping video size, watermarking your video, etc.

• Convert video to MP4
  • Powerful video editing functions
  • Customize video effect

Note: Bring much faster converting speed with AMD APP and NVIDIA® CUDA™ GPU Processing acceleration technology

Today's Aiseesoft MP4 Video Converter discount promotion includes the following license types:

Windows Version ($0)
Mac Version ($0)

Giveaway:- http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/aiseesoft-mp4-video-converter

Go to the above link, Click on "Get It For Free", Follow the instructions and you are done!!

Download Links (Software)

Windows:- http://www.bitsdujour.com//download/chx=mMmiVC/item=0

Mac:- http://www.bitsdujour.com//download/chx=GKpiRd/item=1

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use Xilisoft Video Converter Ultimate.Let,s try this one :rolleyes:

all i need a medicine for this now. :mellow:

all i need a medicine for this now. :mellow:

Worry not for a Key, brother.

Let me know in case you need a legal key, i have an extra key, so i can share.

• 4 months later...

Archived