[Giveaway] MailWasher Pro 2012 Free License 1 Year

Freddyfre

MailWasher Pro connects to your email server then retrieves and displays information about the email waiting for you. Aided by MailWasher’s built-in processing tools, you can then decide what to do with each individual email – download, delete, or bounce it back to the sender. The program also learns what kind of e-mail you want to receive and adapts to your preferences. You can then delete unwanted e-mail before it gets to your PC. Also featured are comprehensive spam tool including white and blacklists, customizable filters and use of public blacklists to identify spammers in an easy to use package. You’ll not only save time, but you’ll also be protected against malicious spam and email viruses as they are removed before they get to your computer.

MailWasher.png

MailWasher Pro 2012 is normally priced at $29.95 per serial number / registration key. But it is being offered for free for today only (February 16, 2013). During this giveaway period, you can go to this giveaway page here and click “Download Now” button to download the special giveaway installer.

Then please register in this page. After registration, you will get a 1-year registration key for free in your mailbox. With the key, you can install and unlock full version MailWasher Pro 2012.

• Replies 8
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MailWasher Pro connects to your email server then retrieves and displays information about the email waiting for you. Aided by MailWasher’s built-in processing tools, you can then decide what to do with each individual email – download, delete, or bounce it back to the sender. The program also learns what kind of e-mail you want to receive and adapts to your preferences. You can then delete unwanted e-mail before it gets to your PC. Also featured are comprehensive spam tool including white and blacklists, customizable filters and use of public blacklists to identify spammers in an easy to use package. You’ll not only save time, but you’ll also be protected against malicious spam and email viruses as they are removed before they get to your computer.

MailWasher.png

MailWasher Pro 2012 is normally priced at $29.95 per serial number / registration key. But it is being offered for free for today only (February 16, 2013). During this giveaway period, you can go to this giveaway page here and click “Download Now” button to download the special giveaway installer.

Then please register in this page. After registration, you will get a 1-year registration key for free in your mailbox. With the key, you can install and unlock full version MailWasher Pro 2012.

the page leads to a shopping cart freddy

crackflasher11

ok now my

Giveaway

MailWasher Pro 2012 1.20.0 with lifetime key but may not work

download link https://anonfiles.com/file/0eac8c6ce4e27fad6251dc1875329367

1. Install Software

2. After Install Don't Start Program

3. Copy Key File & Paste Into

(C:\Documents and Settings\[userName]\Application Data\Firetrust\MailWasher\)

4. Done!!!

♥ Windows XP Location ♥

(C:\Documents and Settings\[userName]\Application Data\Firetrust\MailWasher\)

♥ Windows 7 & Vista Location ♥

(C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Firetrust\MailWasher\)

◘○◘ OR ◘○◘

(C:\ProgramData\Application Data\Firetrust\MailWasher\)

○► Change "[userName]" With YOur PC UserName ◄○

♣◘♣ Don't Update The Product ♣◘♣

like if it worked for u

same promotion app-wise but def not a repost as the giveaway is still ongoing

4 hours left and not many replies....people must not like this app :lol:

From the next release onwards, the date is gonna be dropped - so, no more 2012 / 2013 anywhere on the GUI (it has already been erased from most parts of the internal betas.)

I do like this program, I used it for a few years 12 years ago, then stopped using it.

It did get rid of a lot of spam I was receiving.

I (at the time) purchased a lifetime licence, however, when the 2009, 2010,2011 etc type of versions came out my very long key didn't work

on the new version.

They told me they got rid of the lifetime licence, which I found not fair.

Anyway, the 'bounce' function worked well.

However now, if you use the bounce function Microsoft servers think you're a spammer and block your account, so you have to you go through verification.

So apart for that, it's the only negative.

• 1 month later...
RadioActive

I realize this is somewhat off-topic but I wanted to share it in case someone needs it in the future since it took me quite a while to find it myself.

MailWasher Pro 6.54 (aka Classic)

http://db.tt/GsEEkihg

Archived