november_ra1n

november_ra1n

SmartFTP 4.1 ( x86 / x64) - [Fixes Only]

[Latest Version SmartFTP 4.1 Build 1313]

84069278532412746985thu.jpg

SmartFTP allows you to transfer files across the Internet. It features an Explorer-like, customizable interface and supports drag-and-drop functions. Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported. Other features include a Favourites list; the ability to resume broken downloads; a global history; background transfers; proxy support; a passive transfer mode; and the ability to perform recursive downloads, uploads, and deletes.

Changelog

Homepage-http://www.smartftp.com/ 

Instruction

1. Install SmartFTP
2. Exit the program from Taskbar
3. Copy those files to SmartFTP installation directory.
**MeGaHeRTZ PaTCHeR and
**MeGaHeRTZ system Information File (.nfo)
4. Run MeGaHeRTZ PaTCHeR wait till you see Done
5. Start SmartFTP any enjoy Ultimate version

64 Bit OS workaround

MeGaHeRTZ PaTCHeR works only 32 bit and 32 bit SmartFTP does not install on 64 bit OS therefore i used ORCA modify msi files

1. Dowload 32 bit SmartFTP.exe files

2. Use 7 zip extract installation files [ORCA works with msi files therefore use this file from extract folder]

3. Open ORCA and use SmartFTP.msi file to modify

[Download Orca 2.0.3790.0 ]

4. On the Orca look at the tables tabs click LaunchCoundation

5. Right click on 'Use the dedicated 64 bit setup on Windows 64 Bit Edition' and click Drop Row then save this modified installation.

20130216175450copy.png

Now install this msi files with patch to activate....

However i already modified use the download link for installation file and patch!

Testimonial

20130309012407copy.png

Working on Windows8 64 bit Both 32 and 64 bit latest SmartFTP

• Replies 27
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

oh nice thanks

but I prefer Google drive & SkyDrive

I post Multi-File [12 different] HOST isnt that enough for you to pick one! :o

Thats all it takes to modify the msi to work on 32? I've been using Orca launchconditions to allow Nero to work on Server. Thanks november_rain nice post.

oh my god

sorry man

but really I like your topic and u r have a lot of info

I registered in this forum after I read your topic

my replay was my opinion just

and thanks for you

november_ra1n

november_ra1n,Thanks u are pro member!

plz upload for me only all patch(64 and 32),if possible!

It is same patch for 32 and 64 bit first link you will see only patch for 32 bit its same patch for 64 bit too...!

no no, both are for x86. i have created a pre-patched x64 installer as well but not able to test which is why I haven't shared...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sadly the 64bit OS workaround with the installer on build 1314 doesn't work anymore. Well, it works with the installer but after installation, the program will not run becouse of the 32bit version under the 64bit OS. Waiting for another solution... ;)

worldsdream

i have installed smartftp before. older release. now i get a popup 0 days remaining. activate? i am on 64 bit. what to do?

i did install the 64 bit: Modified 32 Bit Installation File on 64 Bit OS + MeGaHeRTZ patch

still i am getting the popup screen when i open smartftp. which registry keys do i have to delete?

november_ra1n

i have installed smartftp before. older release. now i get a popup 0 days remaining. activate? i am on 64 bit. what to do?

i did install the 64 bit: Modified 32 Bit Installation File on 64 Bit OS + MeGaHeRTZ patch

still i am getting the popup screen when i open smartftp. which registry keys do i have to delete?

Did you activate MeGaHeRTZ patch ! if you are lets wait till tomorrow and see if you are able to use Smartftp!

worldsdream

Did you activate MeGaHeRTZ patch ! if you are lets wait till tomorrow and see if you are able to use Smartftp!

i just removed everything from software. then i did run ccleaner. then i did remove the whole folder [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SmartFTP\

installed 64 bit ios + megahertz patch. working perfect! now i am waiting for the 4.1 Build 1314

big thanks ;)

november_ra1n

i just removed everything from software. then i did run ccleaner. then i did remove the whole folder [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SmartFTP\

installed 64 bit ios + megahertz patch. working perfect! now i am waiting for the 4.1 Build 1314

big thanks ;)

Importunately latest build 64 bit smartftp was 1313. Smartftp has changed the way crack is not working this build.

worldsdream

big thanks ;)

Importunately latest build 64 bit smartftp was 1313. Smartftp has changed the way crack is not working this build.

what a shame. till now this 4.1 build 1313 is more then enough. we will see what comes next with the patches

• 5 weeks later...

Is it just me but does the build 1313 , changed to 64bit install have problems with refresh and create folders on remote server?

Maybe its the way to install 32 bit on 64 bit system, or the patch but cant create folders or refresh.

Tried 1316 trial that works, and 4.0.1233 with licence also works.

• 2 months later...

Anyone has the new version SmartFTP 4.1325 x64 with crack or serial, cause that's the new version and only one that works with Multi-Part , or else it just crashes.

the key is a little outdated... but the precracked version that is on this board still works great :P

Archived