MagicRAR: Has Anyone Used It?

mlauzon

I was given a key directly from the company, so I can use it on unlimited PCs, as well as unlimited activations of the software.

So, has anyone used this software before?

I am currently testing it out on my external 1TB drive, and while it's only analysing the drive at the moment, once it's done that I'll run the compression applet. Right now, I'm going to bed!

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

Heard of it that's all. I use WinZip

I was given a key directly from the company, so I can use it on unlimited PCs, as well as unlimited activations of the software.

So, has anyone used this software before?

I am currently testing it out on my external 1TB drive, and while it's only analysing the drive at the moment, once it's done that I'll run the compression applet. Right now, I'm going to bed!

Do you got it from TipRadar froums' giveaway?

What I should've posted is that I am testing MagicRAR Drive Press 2.0 on my external 1TB HDD, I did run it on my 1TB internal storage drive, but it only gave me about 5GB back, and all text for files & folders is now coloured blue.

I installed it this afternoon, and am enjoying it so far. Thanks for the recommendation.

You're welcome. I haven't used the main application yet. How is it?

Do you got it from TipRadar froums' giveaway?

Yes, that is where I got it.

heard about it as well but that's about it

i wonder how good it is

Sounds to me it just uses in-built Microsoft compression which you can activate by going to file/folder properties, then Advanced and then checking "Compress contents to save disc space". File/Folder text will become blue.

Cheers ;)

Archived