How To Change My Public Ip Address

Picollo

ok guys here's the deal: my ip range has been banned from the world of warcraft online. i asked on their forums what happened and they told me it was a mass ip range ban and they told me to call my isp.

i called isp (Zon Netcabo Portugal) and they were very rude and told my public ip is dynamic and changes automatically, it can take a month, a week, 5 months.

i was wondering if you guys could help me out, i've tried some proxys but nothing seems to bypass the ban, even hotspot shield elite isnt working.

is there any trick or software that can hide my public ip that Works?!!!!

thanks in advance

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

If the whole IP address range is block then you are out of luck, your ISP cannot do anything. What you can do is either request WOW support to unban the range or use simple proxies.

• 1 month later...

If the whole IP address range is block then you are out of luck, your ISP cannot do anything. What you can do is either request WOW support to unban the range or use simple proxies.

You clearly haven't read the thread DKT ... proxies dont work

unknownasphyxiated

changing mac address also can help you getting different ip address or is it not?

changing mac address also can help you getting different ip address or is it not?

There a program called SMAC. you can spoof the MAC address of the NIC in your PC. And remember to build a stand-alone connection using the same IP address (of the NIC) computer name and the MAC address ...

Cos I was once banned from a forum told it would be an IP range. I even went to a different country and tried to sign up on my phone. It failed. Then I tried on my iPod touch. Failed. Banned as soon as I signed up. Obviously something to do with the location based on where the computer's set up. And they said to me, 'bye xxx from the UK'. I was like what the hell.

Never tried this, so can't guarantee it'll work. But you can try...

Just saying at user locations are tracked not only by Public IPs, but am sure there are other more sophisticated tools availible.

Archived