[24 Hour] Boilsoft Screen Recorder Free Worth $49.95

Kimmy Nguyen

12024799.png

Boilsoft Screen Recorder can record selected view, entire desktop or game screen to AVI or WMV video format. In addition, this screen recorder can also capture audio from speakers, microphone or external lines.
Boilsoft Screen Recorder is the ideal partner who helps you make demo videos, capture streaming video, prepare business solutions, make training materials, record gameplay, and etc. Adjustable output settings and like video Codec, Bitrate, Audio Codec or Audio format allows you to get your desired video effect.

12024804.png

Key Features of screen recorder:
1. Capture and record video from full screen, windows, region or a fixed region.
2. Video Codec, Bitrate, Audio Codec or Audio format of output video can be full customized to get your desired effect.
3. Output to AVI file. You can choose the video compressor, and its compression quality. Supports DivX, XviD.
4. Previewing the record video is supported.
5. Supports recording to WMV file, all the video setting and audio setting can be configured.
6. Option to capture mouse cursor or not.
7. Record audio from any sources including the microphone, line-in, or speakers.
8. Start/stop recording with hotkey hit.

Boilsoft Screen Recorder can:
* Create demonstration videos for any software.
* Create video tutorials for students at multiple levels.
* Record a frequently-occured problem from your computer and you can use the video as a sample for technical support.
* Create video-based information products for online business
* Record your excellent performance in the game to show how cool you are.
* Develop multimedia materials that can be shown on TV or burnt to discs. Use them to promote your website or other products

Go to:
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/boilsoft-screen-recorder

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bro go to the official bitsdujour Page and obtain a legal license, that is much better if we have an option in place to get legitimate software :)

i just got one.

One more benefit is that the key gets stored in your mail for as long as you want.

Thanks 4 this 1

just a second and it was in

This:

http://ge.tt/7GfycFW/v/0

Boilsoft Screen Recorder v1.05.13 (PreActivated) Full

Is an EXE that is bigger than the original package and nothing I have tried can unpack it to see what is really installed by it.

(I'm not brave when it comes to mysterious executables, sorry.)

Has anyone here used it without any problems ?!?

The author's package is an Inno Setup installer and opens right up very easily...

crackflasher11

This:

Boilsoft Screen Recorder v1.05.13 (PreActivated) Full

Is an EXE that is bigger than the original package and nothing I have tried can unpack it to see what is really installed by it.

(I'm not brave when it comes to mysterious executables, sorry.)

Has anyone here used it without any problems ?!?

The author's package is an Inno Setup installer and opens right up very easily...

its good and working 1000% scand with norton and malwarebytes pro and 1000% clean take it or not i am just about free softwere and saveing u guys money thats it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjypszcYu_E

I appreciate your work and your sharing it with folks here very much.

This app interested me because my PC has crummy onboard Realtek sound and screen recorders seem to not get along with it.

I tried a couple of freeware portable ones first and got video only.

Trying these things to see if they get both video & audio is best done using portable (or 'green') apps so as to avoid trashing my system any more than I absolutely have to.

So I try to open installers with UE and a couple of Inno extracting tools.

The one you shared refused to open with anything I've got...so I was hoping you might either tell me how to open it, or share it in an open way so I can try it 'green' style (like I could do with the one from the Boilsoft site that is not activated).

Also I saw that you posted Bandicam via YT, but your link there to :

ge.tt/52riLmV/v/0

Brings up a violation notice only.

crackflasher11

I appreciate your work and your sharing it with folks here very much.

This app interested me because my PC has crummy onboard Realtek sound and screen recorders seem to not get along with it.

I tried a couple of freeware portable ones first and got video only.

Trying these things to see if they get both video & audio is best done using portable (or 'green') apps so as to avoid trashing my system any more than I absolutely have to.

So I try to open installers with UE and a couple of Inno extracting tools.

The one you shared refused to open with anything I've got...so I was hoping you might either tell me how to open it, or share it in an open way so I can try it 'green' style (like I could do with the one from the Boilsoft site that is not activated).

Also I saw that you posted Bandicam via YT, but your link there to :

ge.tt/52riLmV/v/0

Brings up a violation notice only.

Archived