Need a AIMP3 skin

rudrax

Guys, I need the AIMP3 skin below..I searched it but not found..If anyone has the backup of it please share it here

Capture.png

• Replies 35
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I need the AIMP3 skin below..I searched it but not found..If anyone has the backup of it please share it here

Capture.png

i think this's not a skin! only aimp logo! ;) have a look!

6dbb4dca79de1e0aadab22392792ce54.jpg

Capture.png

i think this's not a skin! only aimp logo! ;) have a look!

6dbb4dca79de1e0aadab22392792ce54.jpg

may be :(

• Administrator

1. Learn how to make an AIMP3 skin.
  2. Make AIMP3 on this icon.
  3. ?????
  4. Profit. :troll:

1. Learn how to make an AIMP3 skin.
  2. Make AIMP3 on this icon.
  3. ?????
  4. Profit. :troll:

Why don't you do that for me? :naughty: I'll spare your butts! :spank:

Let me know what Windows theme you're using, ATM (I mean for Windows icons.) Only then, try to match the AIMP3 icons - the color scheme and aesthetics need to complement each other.

Let me know what Windows theme you're using, ATM (I mean for Windows icons.) Only then, try to match the AIMP3 icons - the color scheme and aesthetics need to complement each other.

Oh hell yes yes..will you make one for me?

. . . . . . the blue ones or the red ones - you need to be pelted with bricks if you're using blue icons and calling for a blazing orange AIMP3 icon skin. So, which ones . . . . . . . . . . blue or red.

blue :brick:

but you can create with as you like..I'll adjust my icons latter :)

OK, good - give me some time (need to hunt into my archive.) Shall theme and match your entire AIMP3 to the rest of Windows - looks classy and born-in-the-factory, that way. :)

OK, good - give me some time (need to hunt into my archive.) Shall theme and match your entire AIMP3 to the rest of Windows - looks classy and born-in-the-factory, that way. :)

Yup take your time as you can do it only with your spare time..And, if you can, try to add red and green glowing circular lines (which will animate with the rhythm of the music) around the circumference of the orange AIMP logo..

I'll need to check AIMP3 by installing it on my system - this icon is (I believe) AIMP3 playing in compact mode, is it? :think:

Alright, here you go - it's been a couple of years since I last used AIMP3:-

http://www.mediafire.com/?ogwrea79crrw92a

Can you post it in red and blue versions too?

Sure, but the one I posted is supposed to be the blue one (unless I renamed it wrongly in my archive.) Just use that Refresh_Icon.cmd.txt I'd PM'ed you and rename it to Refresh_Icon.cmd and then run it - you find yourself logged out. The color of AIMP3 should be back to blue when you return to your Desktop.

Archived