Diskeeper 12 Professional with Trial Reset back two 45days

crackflasher11

crackflasher11

it's strange because its working for me on win 7 x64 and for others too.

coolak and crackflasher please keep us updated

will do glad it worked 4 u mate

• Replies 227
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if that do or did not work uninstall diskeeper12 and reinstall the try that and try two kill processes diskeeper disk optimization service and then run trial rest and then rest ur pc and see if that worked

That is exactly what I did.

crackflasher11

did u click off ur antivirus softwere as u have not sed if u clicked off ur antivirus softwere or not and if u use a antivirus softwere what is the name off it if u use one if that did not work i am sorry ur the 1st two say it did not work on windows 7

did u click off ur antivirus softwere as u have not sed if u clicked off ur antivirus softwere or not and if u use a antivirus softwere what is the name off it if u use one if that did not work i am sorry ur the 1st two say it did not work on windows 7

I have MSE installed and it doesn't do anything. Ok, I disabled it just to be sure, and of course, still no luck.

ok

i seen the video now when u run trial rest as admin do u see a

Reset.exe gets added try two run that and it may b that u backed up

original its not need two back up

I tried to run Reset.exe, still no luck.

As for backing up the original - lol, it can't cause anything, since it's just "Diskeeper12.exe.backup".

crackflasher11

i am thinkin it may b that u backed up original try with out u backed up original i no u may if i chat shit but i cant see y u wood backup original as u not useing the original no more if this did or do not work i am sorry i can not fix but i can not see y it wood not work or it may b that diskeeper team have stoped it from working ill looking in two it or o and did u try diskeeper 12 pro portable two see what it say if it say 45days or 9

or try this http://ge.tt/3WVyqdY/v/0

Diskeeper 12 Trial Reset.bat

Not working, as well as running Trial Reset in safe mode.

i am thinkin it may b that u backed up original try with out u backed up original i no u may if i chat shit but i cant see y u wood backup original as u not useing the original no more

All I can say here is ROFL.

did u try diskeeper 12 pro portable two

see what it say if it say 45days or 9

38119698.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

crackflasher11

or try this http://ge.tt/3WVyqdY/v/0

Diskeeper 12 Trial Reset.bat

Not working, as well as running Trial Reset in safe mode.

>i am thinkin it may b that u backed up original try with out u backed up original i no u may if i chat shit but i cant see y u wood backup original as u not useing the original no more

All I can say here is ROFL.

did u try diskeeper 12 pro portable two

see what it say if it say 45days or 9

38119698.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rest pc and run the program

its easy fix just rest pc or kill diskeeper and run the program again

o u on 64bit its a bitch on 64bit my bad

rest pc and run the program

its easy fix just rest pc or kill diskeeper and run the program again

I restarted PC even after Safe Mode, still the same.

crackflasher11

if u reinstall windows 7 u will have 45days but u may not want 2 do that i am sorry i do not no y it wood not work 4 u every one saying its working on windows 7 32bit and 64 bit it may just b ur pc

if u reinstall windows 7 u will have 45days but u may not want 2 do that i am sorry i do not no y it wood not work 4 u every one saying its working on windows 7 32bit and 64 bit it may just b ur pc

I have everything okay with my system and PC.

But nothing from your methods works for me, even in the Safe Mode.

Gonna buy licensed version with the first chance >.<

UPD: omg, found working (?) crack on one Russian torrent site, it was just about replacing the executable and it works, stating that 0 days left but works, including manual defrag.
Though in the About tab it states "Trial+ NAG RIP, Cracked by Flasher-11".

If it's your work, then thanks man and strange that you didn't provide me this exe crack.
Anyways, we'll see if it will continue working after 9 days :D

If it's your work, then thanks man and strange that you didn't provide me this exe crack.

Congrats!!!

You're hereby nominated and certified the official beta-tester for Diskeeper.

Congrats!!!

You're hereby nominated and certified the official beta-tester for Diskeeper.

I'm not sure how exactly should I interpret this sarcasm.

crackflasher11

i am glad u guys and girls may have got it working i do not no y it works for some and not others it wos tested on windows 7 and 8 32bit and 64 bit some say it work and some say it do not work i have tested on windows 7 and 8 and all working fine

crackflasher11

UPD: omg, found working (?) crack on one Russian torrent site, it was just about replacing the executable and it works, stating that 0 days left but works, including manual defrag.

manual defrag. will stop working in 9 days its y there is a trial rest

if u look at the day the torrent wos added two the site i think its old its y trial rest

i think this is the old crack not by "our" crackflasher and it's reported not working by many users but i may be wrong. try to advance the date to 45 days plus and see what happens

i think this is the old crack not by "our" crackflasher and it's reported not working by many users but i may be wrong. try to advance the date to 45 days plus and see what happens

I tried and it didn't break the crack. But I'm 100% sure that the program's protection can detect if date was changed by user. So now I'm just waiting for the natural expiration, if any.

I tried and it didn't break the crack. But I'm 100% sure that the program's protection can detect if date was changed by user. So now I'm just waiting for the natural expiration, if any.

Nope, it can't - if your copy has not been fixed properly, it will lapse as soon as the date is advanced (there are screenshots to this effect in the previous pages.)

Archived