Diskeeper 12 Professional with Trial Reset back two 45days

crackflasher11

crackflasher11

any non-video tutorial? for slow connection like me (if possible and sorry if repost) :)

ill make a little video on how two use as some say it work and some say it donot i cant see the problem i have tested on windows 7 and 8 and all working fine but ill make a video with me talking it may help i will make a beter video soon as i do not have lots of time now 2 day but ill keep u all up2dat it may not b the best video but i am just trying 2 help its all as i cant see the problems u guys are haveing ill make video 4 windows 7 and 8 soon 2 moz as its satday and i have 2 goout but i will get it 2 work 4 u all that sometime but its working on windows 7+8 and not on xp i no lots of u may think i chat shit but it works ill do my best 4 u guys if u like 2 make video and show the problems u are have we may help try 2 fix ur problems u are havein the more of u guys help the beter it will b as can not see the problems on my pc

• Replies 227
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

any non-video tutorial? for slow connection like me (if possible and sorry if repost) :)

ill make a little video on how two use as some say it work and some say it donot i cant see the problem i have tested on windows 7 and 8 and all working fine but ill make a video with me talking it may help i will make a beter video soon as i do not have lots of time now 2 day but ill keep u all up2dat it may not b the best video but i am just trying 2 help its all as i cant see the problems u guys are haveing ill make video 4 windows 7 and 8 soon 2 moz as its satday and i have 2 goout but i will get it 2 work 4 u all that sometime but its working on windows 7+8 and not on xp i no lots of u may think i chat shit but it works ill do my best 4 u guys if u like 2 make video and show the problems u are have we may help try 2 fix ur problems u are havein the more of u guys help the bester it will b as can not see the problems on my pc

thanks but actually I prefer steps in text than video. but it's okay if it's better with video. don't worry, personally I already trusted you. :D

thanks again for your hard works and share it to us. :)

I have tried the trial reset you made, it doesn't reset the trial period to 45, but this batch file does the work,

For /F "eol=E tokens=* delims=" %%A in ('REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v Data /s') Do ( REG DELETE %%A /v Data /f) exit

Also, it only works on Operating systems above windows vista.

crackflasher11

I have tried the trial reset you made, it doesn't reset the trial period to 45, but this batch file does the work,

For /F "eol=E tokens=* delims=" %%A in ('REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v Data /s') Do ( REG DELETE %%A /v Data /f) exit

Also, it only works on Operating systems above windows vista.

u on windows 8 or 7 and my do work

crackflasher, I'm on Win XP, but I have a machine, which has win 7 and it doesn't work except the batch command above

crackflasher11

trashreg only work with some software, not at all. u cant reset trial IDM using trashreg :)

y wood u want 2 rest idm then u can crack it

For some of you, you haven't figured out what crackflasher11 has done, is quite simple, on the first post,which is on Site: http://ge.tt
Sharecode: /8gjNMiU/v/0,

just use winrar to umcompress the exe file, and you will fill some files inside, namely Diskeeper 45 trial it self, and the famous Diskeeper 12 Trial Reset.bat, which is basically

"

For /F "eol=E tokens=* delims=" %%A in ('REG QUERY HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID /t REG_BINARY /v Data /s') Do ( REG DELETE %%A /v Data /f) exit"

which has been posted on another post, but now is all packed on a single exe file, to easy all the process, nothing really new, the share code is the one above.

Yes it's true, you have made a simpler solution, but then again, isn't there any third party tool, that can do the same on Win XP that it's done on Win 7 the batch file? because of the invalid parameters ?!

crackflasher11

260d1229784148t-compatibility-mode-privi 21728d1249609314t-compatibility-mode-msihave xp users tryed this 4 the trial rest 4

Diskeeper 12 Professional 16.0.1017.0 back two 45days

Just an update - this fix worked for me without even dipping below 44 days (no complaints on the fixing part.)

Recently though, I've got Diskeeper 12 Professional off my system - am currently using Diskeeper EnterpriseServer 2011, as I was not really pleased with the online/offline performance of Diskeeper 12 Professional.

Just an update - this fix worked for me without even dipping below 44 days (no complaints on the fixing part.)

Recently though, I've got Diskeeper 12 Professional off my system - am currently using Diskeeper EnterpriseServer 2011, as I was not really pleased with the online/offline performance of Diskeeper 12 Professional.

That's easy to explain, because with Flasher11's crack, the product stops functioning. Manual Defrag doesn't work for some and the stealth patrol and optiwrite never kick in for others. The days may stay the same, but what use is a cracked .exe that breaks the product's functionality? Don't use the .exe people... Just reset the days for the trial

That's easy to explain, because with Flasher11's crack, the product stops functioning. Manual Defrag doesn't work for some and the stealth patrol and optiwrite never kick in for others. The days may stay the same, but what use is a cracked .exe that breaks the product's functionality? Don't use the .exe people... Just reset the days for the trial

Nope, this was nothing to do with the fixing part - on hindsight, I now realize that I did not use his fix as per his recommendation (rather had fixed it in a very different way.) For me, everything was working perfectly - I mean the actual functioning of the fixed Diskeeper 12 Professional. It however, houses a serious bug that prompted a de-install (without second thoughts.)

What I'm talking about in the above post is that I discovered that the latest Diskeeper 12 Professional was out-performed in each & every test that I subjected it against the previous Diskeeper EnterpriseServer 2011.

crackflasher11

ok 1st of all everythink works just fine That's easy to explain, because with Flasher11's crack, the product
stops functioning. Manual Defrag doesn't work for some and the stealth
patrol and optiwrite never kick in for others. The days may stay the
same, but what use is a cracked .exe that breaks the product's
functionality? Don't use the .exe people... Just reset the days for the
trial THE CRACKED EXE WORKS JUST FINE TWO I CAN NOT HELP ALL SHIT PCS AND LAPTOP AS I KEEP SAYING ALL WORKING JUST FINE 4 WINDOWS 7 +8 DO NOT THINK THE CRACKED EXE DO NOT WORK AS IT DO BUT IF U DO NOT LIKE THE CRACKED EXE DO NOT USE JUST USE TRIAL REST O AND Manual Defrag DO WORK JUST FINE BUT AS I SAY I CANT HELP ALL OF UR SHIT PCSANDLAPTOPS SORRY IF I PISSED U OFF BUT I AM SICK OFF U GUYS SAYING IT DO NOT WORK WHEN IT DO IF U GIRLS CANT GET IT TWO WORK USE teamviewer WITH ME ILL MAKE IT WORK 4 U I WOOD NOT MAKE VIDEO ABOUT IT IF IT DID NOT WORK

ok 1st of all everythink works just fine That's easy to explain, because with Flasher11's crack, the product

stops functioning. Manual Defrag doesn't work for some and the stealth

patrol and optiwrite never kick in for others. The days may stay the

same, but what use is a cracked .exe that breaks the product's

functionality? Don't use the .exe people... Just reset the days for the

trial THE CRACKED EXE WORKS JUST FINE TWO I CAN NOT HELP ALL SHIT PCS AND LAPTOP AS I KEEP SAYING ALL WORKING JUST FINE 4 WINDOWS 7 +8 DO NOT THINK THE CRACKED EXE DO NOT WORK AS IT DO BUT IF U DO NOT LIKE THE CRACKED EXE DO NOT USE JUST USE TRIAL REST O AND Manual Defrag DO WORK JUST FINE BUT AS I SAY I CANT HELP ALL OF UR SHIT PCSANDLAPTOPS SORRY IF I PISSED U OFF BUT I AM SICK OFF U GUYS SAYING IT DO NOT WORK WHEN IT DO IF U GIRLS CANT GET IT TWO WORK USE teamviewer WITH ME ILL MAKE IT WORK 4 U I WOOD NOT MAKE VIDEO ABOUT IT IF IT DID NOT WORK

I have teamviewer installed. You will be welcome to show me how it should work. For now i'm stuck with the nag screens, but resetting every 44 days. I don't mind the nag screens, but the programs works. Maybe you should go on youtube and search for all the other videos people made of the patch NOT working ON WINDOWS 7.

rather than argue, why don't you teamviewer yourself and show me how you insert the jumps and maybe we can stop fighting and work together on this thing?

crackflasher11

1st of all http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8jPLubIA6Q

it works just fine 4 windows 7 and 8

u say fighting and work together on this thing? i am just one and u guys like two bitch like little girls and say patch not working and then u say Manual Defrag doesn't work lol one day u guys say it works then oneday u say it donot work make up ur mind

o and do not b smart with me u say rather than argue, why don't you teamviewer yourself and show me i wood but fuck it y help u guys if ur going 2 chat shit get on with it i just like two help u guys out its it i am about saveing money but as u think ur smart ur get there oneday and the patch do work just fine if u no what ur doing sorry if u pissed u of but geton with it :wtf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KXw2kcV5MU

crackflasher11

CRACKED EXE copytwo were u installed diskeeper and remove and replace and then copy patcher 2 were u installed diskeeper and run as admin
the cracked exe just remove the bit were it says trial and make it say pro so the cracked exe do work i cant see y u guys cant get it two work its not hard

Archived