Diskeeper 12 Professional with Trial Reset back two 45days

crackflasher11

• Replies 227
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crackflasher11

If you used AutoIt, then is flagged by many antiviruses without any reason. BTW, you couldn't think of your text for dropbox, you had to use from my signature? Not cool.

Cheers ;)

i liked ur signature and i use dropbox and if ur nice ill make a new account on dropbox and use ur link and get u more space :D

crackflasher11

So the only thing missing on these tools, is to make it compatible with Windows XP, for 7 and 8 it works

everything working on windows 7 and windows 8 but not xp as no trial rest works on xp

virus by Norton 360. its not a virus guys i do not give out virus allpatchs and cracks scand with Norton 2011 2012 and malwarebytes pro and hitmanpro and more all clean

Yes it WAS detected as a virus by Norton 360 v6.4.0.9 latest updates BUT BUT it named it as WS.Reputation which means it suspected it as a virus PLUS we all know that many working cracks are detected as viruses because they use special codes so they can gain access of the software or crack it. So you have to exclude the file from Norton.

Anyway, it worked. (Win 7 64-bit)

unknownasphyxiated

from nowon inbox me 4 links and that as i got 1 warning points from admin :(

that because you not sharecoded your link

its easy to do it

no more warning points if you do follow the rule

crackflasher11

me and rules do not get on lol just so u all no trial rest working on Diskeeper Home Edition 12 two

november_ra1n

You are just trying to break one of the best protected software but don't know how to post share code.. you mad bro.. ;)

https://www.Robin_Hood_stole_from_the_rich_and_gave_to_the_poor.com/stolenfiles/money.rar'>https://www.Robin_Hood_stole_from_the_rich_and_gave_to_the_poor.com/stolenfiles/money.rar
Example:
Sharecode:/stolenfiles/money.rar

crackflasher11

You are just trying to break one of the best protected software but don't know how to post share code.. you mad bro.. ;)

gotitinone cracking softwere easy er then useing share code lol

Hi friends, you really infatuated with latest updated software :) but no longer pay attention to what's new they offer

DK 2012 is not just definitely new if you carefully read, here I pick some from their blog :

- HyperBoot®New

o HyperBoot technology has been incorporated into Diskeeper to improve system boot time.

I think only this we can call new feature. If you run under Vista or W7,there is already readyboost service that M$ included which can do adequate task/job to boosting your boot times. Then no need this feature.

Readyboost has nothing to do with booting.

Cheers ;)

incorrect, if you have small RAM and fast USB Drive, will see some increase performance

can someone please confirm this works flawlessly in win 7 x64 and win 8? (crosses fingers)

has anyone tried to advance the date to more than 45 days to see if it stays in 45 or goes to 0?

what about xp? no go?

Would you like us to post a tutorial on how to ShareCode? :sneaky:

One thing I find it weird, is the fact that no new edition has been announced lately, normally they release a new installment of Diskeeper every year, and Diskeeper 2013 edition should be released by now, even with the release of Windows 8, they could get some update to the awful metro ui, and entice that new feature on the new edition, to make people upgrade.

Unfortunately, there is no fix for Windows XP, which I'm by myself a user, not for imposing conditions (old hardware) but because it's my favorite OS, in spite many users say Win 7 is the best OS Microsoft has released.

crackflasher11

One thing I find it weird, is the fact that no new edition has been announced lately, normally they release a new installment of Diskeeper every year, and Diskeeper 2013 edition should be released by now, even with the release of Windows 8, they could get some update to the awful metro ui, and entice that new feature on the new edition, to make people upgrade.

Unfortunately, there is no fix for Windows XP, which I'm by myself a user, not for imposing conditions (old hardware) but because it's my favorite OS, in spite many users say Win 7 is the best OS Microsoft has released.

y not use VMware Workstation on xp and then u can test windows 7 windows 7 the best i think windows 8 ok but not the best but hackers are makeing windows 8 beter all the time

crackflasher11

Would you like us to post a tutorial on how to ShareCode? :sneaky:

PLZ DO I CANT SEEM 2 MAKE IT WORK 4 ME ON ShareCode

Hi friends, you really infatuated with latest updated software :) but no longer pay attention to what's new they offer

DK 2012 is not just definitely new if you carefully read, here I pick some from their blog :

- HyperBoot®New

o HyperBoot technology has been incorporated into Diskeeper to improve system boot time.

I think only this we can call new feature. If you run under Vista or W7,there is already readyboost service that M$ included which can do adequate task/job to boosting your boot times. Then no need this feature.

Readyboost has nothing to do with booting.

Cheers ;)

incorrect, if you have small RAM and fast USB Drive, will see some increase performance

Sorry, man, it's correct. Read again what's readyboost, it's for caching, it is not working until Windows already boots.

Cheers ;)

Archived