Diskeeper 12 Professional with Trial Reset back two 45days

crackflasher11

• Replies 227
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crackflasher11, I'm also waiting for a crack for Windows XP, it's really hard to make DK 2012 to work as it should on a system, it's the hardest, most protected program I know.

crackflasher11

can i say y not install windows 7 and then make it look like windows xp and then u can use the cracks and trial rester xp old windows 7 better i think xp is like this :wut:

I don't know if I'm asking too much, but is it possible to post the first program, with DK 2012 + Trial Reset, with multiple options according to the operating system of the end user, like for instance, a button which says "Trial Reset For Windows 7", another "Trial Reset for Windows 8" and finally "Trial Reset for Windows XP", another thing, these batch files could also, remove the disgusting Trialware notice popup that boots every time I run DK 2012

It seems the problem of Windows XP is the invalid parameters for the internal REG system program, isn't there any third party programs, that can do that for Windows XP, it can solve your fix for this Operating System, and hence, make a true universal solution for all Windows ranging from XP to 8.

Hi,

I just watched your video here in http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=Ce4XQnRvWdA

I already had the latest version of Diskeeper that expired.
So I downloaded your cracking tools, replaced the .exe file with the one you included in this video description but there was still the 0 days left when I run Diskeeper. I thought it was a bug so tried to run a Defragmentation but it stays at 0%.
So I tried the trial reset you included but it did not reset the 0 days and still when I want to run a defragmentation it does not start and stays at 0% (maybe because the trial period expired?)
Didn't they make a new crack for Windows 7 64-bit versions (the one I have) yet? Please help.

Thanks.

Hi friends, you really infatuated with latest updated software :) but no longer pay attention to what's new they offer

DK 2012 is not just definitely new if you carefully read, here I pick some from their blog :

- HyperBoot®New

o HyperBoot technology has been incorporated into Diskeeper to improve system boot time.

I think only this we can call new feature. If you run under Vista or W7,there is already readyboost service that M$ included which can do adequate task/job to boosting your boot times. Then no need this feature.

- Disk HealthNew

o This feature monitors hard disk for S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring Analysis and Reporting Technology) data to generate alerts and provides a disk health report, warns of critical problems or an imminent disk failure, generates by email.

- System MonitoringNew

o System Monitoring collects system environment activity and provides reporting on key elements. This includes statistical data about system I/O usage, disk state, and Diskeeper effectiveness. The option to send data for analysis at Condusiv Technologies also exists, providing a summary of the statistical data gathered for system performance monitoring purposes.

These can easily done by various freeware utility such CrystalDiskInfo Not NEW,IMO :D

- CogniSAN™New

o Technology that detects external resource usage within a shared storage system, such as a SAN, and allows for transparent optimization by never competing for resources utilized by other systems over the same storage infrastructure without intruding in any way into SAN-layer operations. (Server editions only)

- Space Reclamation engineNew

o Allows the user to manually or automatically zero out unused space from thin provisioned volumes on SAN and disk array storage.

These only for Server,not NEW,...IMO

By all that above feature, Nothing new they added to defrag engine. So, better stick to V 2011 while its perfectly run smooth and also medicine by Shajt working.

crackflasher11

did u kill dksevice.exe in processes 1st b4 useing trial rest if u did i do not no y it did not work i have tested and all working 4 me

I don't know about you, but I notice faster boot up times on DK 2012, because of the new option "HyperBoot®New"

crackflasher11, could you tell us how to put the button to Professional instead of TrialWare?!

Hi friends, you really infatuated with latest updated software :) but no longer pay attention to what's new they offer

DK 2012 is not just definitely new if you carefully read, here I pick some from their blog :

- HyperBoot®New

o HyperBoot technology has been incorporated into Diskeeper to improve system boot time.

I think only this we can call new feature. If you run under Vista or W7,there is already readyboost service that M$ included which can do adequate task/job to boosting your boot times. Then no need this feature.

Readyboost has nothing to do with booting.

Cheers ;)

crackflasher11

I don't know about you, but I notice faster boot up times on DK 2012, because of the new option "HyperBoot®New"

crackflasher11, could you tell us how to put the button to Professional instead of TrialWare?!

use crackflasher11 crack and u can use trial rest with the crack the crack just remove the buynow button

crackflasher11

i wood add link but admins do not like my links but if u see my video u can see me adding the crackfile 2 remove the bynow button crack works on windows 7 and 8 and xp but no trial rest works on xp sorry about that

Yes, I stopped the service and there was no process for it and I just ran your trial reset tool you put in your video description I told you about but still the same message "warning your trialware will expire in 0 days" and the date installed on changed and became 1/1/0001.
Please help.

For XP users, the version 2011 has to be installed then, good think about it, is that it doesn't require the .netframework 4 to work

crackflasher11

Yes, I stopped the service and there was no process for it and I just ran your trial reset tool you put in your video description I told you about but still the same message "warning your trialware will expire in 0 days" and the date installed on changed and became 1/1/0001.

Please help.

try safemade or try removeing the program diskeeper12 and install again but run the trial rest 1st b4 installing the program

It worked, the trial is now for 45 days but I don't know the main thing that solved it but I think it is the DK_TrialReset.exe that was found as a virus by Norton 360.
What I've done for Win 7 64-bit:

-Uninstalled.
-Safe mode and ran Diskeeper 12 Trial Reset.bat file (although I think it wasn't the crack tool that fixed my issue).
-Reboot

-Downloaded and installed latest version.

-Disabled Diskeeper service

-Ran the trial reset .bat again
-Replaced the original Diskeeper file by the one you posted lastly

Site: http://ge.tt

Sharecode: /5kyUnyU/v/0

-Put the DK_TrialReset.exe in Diskeeper directory (don't know if obligatory) and run it as administrator

-Run diskeeper and it should work.

-Enjoy!

crackflasher11

virus by Norton 360. its not a virus guys i do not give out virus allpatchs and cracks scand with Norton 2011 2012 and malwarebytes pro and hitmanpro and more all clean

crackflasher11

It worked, the trial is now for 45 days but I don't know the main thing that solved it but I think it is the DK_TrialReset.exe that was found as a virus by Norton 360.

What I've done for Win 7 64-bit:

-Uninstalled.

-Safe mode and ran Diskeeper 12 Trial Reset.bat file (although I think it wasn't the crack tool that fixed my issue).

-Reboot

-Downloaded and installed latest version.

-Disabled Diskeeper service

-Ran the trial reset .bat again

-Replaced the original Diskeeper file by the one you posted lastly

Site: http://ge.tt

Sharecode: /5kyUnyU/v/0

-Put the DK_TrialReset.exe in Diskeeper directory (don't know if obligatory) and run it as administrator

-Run diskeeper and it should work.

-Enjoy!

thanks 4 the info lots of people think i lie glad it works 4 u mate

If you used AutoIt, then is flagged by many antiviruses without any reason. BTW, you couldn't think of your text for dropbox, you had to use from my signature? Not cool.

Cheers ;)

Archived