SecurityKISS Tunnel VPN Giveaway Period for 48 Hours! Hurry!

Shadowx

Posted Image

It does this by redirecting your online traffic through a secure tunnel to a security gateway where all the data is encrypted.
This means your real IP address is hidden so websites will think you are browsing from somewhere else.

It usually takes around 30 seconds to initially connect to a server and a similar amount of time when changing servers.
The free package allows you access to four server locations(UK,USA,France and Germany) but you are limited to only 300MB of data per day.This free package is not intended for video streamers but should be enough for light,anonymous browsing.

The major plus points of this service are:
1-Ease of use-just install and you’re ready to go!
2-Many server locations-11 countries at present with more to follow.
3-Good speeds.
4-Unlimited switching between servers
5-Improved security-each user has their own unique 1024 bit security
6-Allows anonymous downloads and connection to geo restricted sites.
7-Allows you to pause connection, for normal browsing, with a quick reconnection without exiting/restarting the program.

The giveaway page will be active December 14, 2012 at 24:00 GMT and end December 16, 2012 at 24:00 GMT.

Duration: 3 Months

Bandwidth: 50GB/Month

Link:
http://www.securitykiss.com/giveaway/?t=474a6b08&thanksTo=TipRadar.com

Source
http://www.tipradar.com/forum/Thread-SecurityKISS-Tunnel-VPN-Free-for-48-Hours

How to get unlimited month before giveaway expired.
1. Go to here Stop My Spam
2. Insert your real e-mail address.
3. Select duration of e-mail span.
4. Generate e-mail.
5. Done :king:

Note: :dance2: Hurry before the giveaway expired.

• Replies 13
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now again i am having trouble downloading the certificate, did any one have this problem. :fight:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I went to another Internet cafe and tried to download the certificate , it was the same thing, has anyone encountered this problem.

Holler back please.

Now i got it working, ahhhhhhh

Thank you i got this 2 mounts ago not sure if i can use another 3 mounts. -_-

I had about 10 days left and installed a new one okay. I've used it a lot today and it still says 0.0 MB used. license is 3 months only though. :unsure:

There is a warning message advice by KIS 2012 during software installation as improper installation of driver into the system and is advised to disinfect by rebooting. Can anyone tell what remedy action should be taken or should we continue to install the application? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who's missed this giveaway I've got 12 accounts/setup files that can be used for ~3 months(50GB/month) so just PM me & I'll give'em to you provided they're not shared elsewhere or sold in exchange for money <_<

Archived