OkayFreedom VPn

coolng

Posted Image

The service OkayFreedom makes access to websites that are regionally restricted accessible to you. So called geographical restrictions or country restrictions are appearing ever more frequently, and hamper the free access to the contents of the internet.

OkayFreedom VPN automatically selects the appropriate server, in order to make the restricted contents visible. You thus have fully automatic "freedom of the media" on the internet. In addition to this OkayFreedom VPN protects your privacy, because your IP-address cannot be determined.

How does OkayFreedom VPN work?

Upset when you can't view a video online? With our VPN-service OkayFreedom this problem is now history. But OkayFreedom VPN is also the right choice when you just want to prevent someone from following your traces on the internet. OkayFreedom VPN recognizes whether content, videos and entire websites are restricted in your country and automatically directs you over a server which enables you to view the content.

Feature

• Access websites blocked in your country
  • Use all of your favorite websites when abroad
  • Access the web securely – even in public hotspots
  • Surf the Net anonymously
  • Protect your privacy on the internet

Usually the price of a Premium plan would be $4.94 per month, but today they are offering free Premium code for all user. Just go to the promo page and enter your email (note: untick the box to avoid spam going into inbox) and you are ready to go! However, the promo did not state the period of the Premium plan given but it is safe to assume it is valid for one month subscription.

Promo page

http://www.okayfreedom.com/specials/pcwelt/okayfreedom

• Replies 25
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not a Giveaway. ??? :(

Sorry i got the Premium key, but how i get the premium version of the OkayFreedom, only the free version i downloadable. ???

This is not a Giveaway. ??? :(

Yes which is their Premium VPN service. Go to the link as provided in the main post

i checked everywhere , still not able to get the Premium version download link, their is for Premium but that say it needs to be paid.

Can someone paste the link directly please.

Does this snapshot show that i am using a Premium version.

Posted Image

Please someone answer...

Somebody please answer this question, i want this tool and i am quite new to these redeeming things, i needs a heads up.

Sorry for asking for a baby steps help, i am a first timer, i would the same thing if someone asked for help. :sadbye:

Hope i am not asking too much of someone's time.

i think if you click get more traffic then install the premium key there.

i tried that man and it brought me to a page and it showed something like this.

Posted Image

There is no place to put the Premium serial , and clicking on the amount button brings another page to give your credit card and crap: and this free version is just another standalone freeversion with limited traffic.

Hope widetail can answer this, but in the end if the premium code can't be used then this is a fake giveaway. :wtf: :oops: :duh: :thumbsdown: :naughty:

november_ra1n

That screenshots shows you are already on Premium Promotion Account. There is always promotion in this application yes i must admit this is little tricky to me just saying.

Here is the older topic same application in the forum >>

november_ra1n

Used it, but its to intrusive for me.

I know what you mean i had the same feeling about it that is why i stop using it. Worse part was even i disable from windows start up but it keep still coming when the Windows start.

Ohh i was kind of confused when i saw the check box thing , that was already greyed out. But then again, its the first time i am using VPN tool , just for layered security. And one tends to get two minded in the heat of things...

I never doubted this Giveaway :doh: and this Forum , this Forum rocks. :sorry: :cheers:

Thank you for bringing this up. Now i can have a good night sleep. Happy holidays.

Used it, but its to intrusive for me.

I know what you mean i had the same feeling about it that is why i stop using it. Worse part was even i disable from windows start up but it keep still coming when the Windows start.

Hello again, just out of curiosity and from a novice standpoint, i just want an opinion which VPN tool would you suggest me, since you do not seem to have a liking for this tool and i can't understand why. Since its the first time for me, and i hope to know the bad facet of this tool.

Can you suggest something better.

november_ra1n

Can you suggest something better.

I use CyberGhost VPN but it is not free. There is a free version but you can only get 1GB per mounth.

You have exceeded your available traffic. To continue using OkayFreedom you can choose a Premium (Flat) account now, or alternatively you will have to wait until the beginning of the next billing cycle (date) (2012/12/19).

:wtf:

if ur willing to shell out a few doller a month go for privateinternetaccess ive used it for a long time great speed lots of servers and torrents allowed.i swear by it :D

I am having one extra coupon for a one month HotSpot Shield Elite key. Any one interested just let me know.

Works well. 5GB bandwidth. Seems to be from Steganos, a well know German security company.

More info:

http://malwaretips.c...ee-Premium-Code

Here's how to download exclusive

CHIP readers can Okay Freedom test for a month. After the e-mail registration with the manufacturer you have a surf quota of 5 GB available. Once this surf quota is used up, the software will run in the "Free" rate further - with 500 MB per month

OkayFreedom VPN

Too intrusive? What does it mean? Is it that browser plug in that annoys you? OkayFreedom VPN is one of the few VPN that do not log user data and deliver security made in Germany. We'd love to hear more feedback from you! I'd more than thankful if you hit is up on Twitter. This is how I found this nice post here :-)

Have a great day!

Archived