CCC.exe & MOM.exe

rudrax

The entitled are two processes running in background by default when you install AMD (ATI) graphics driver package.

So what difference it makes by running/not running them in background by default?

If I set them to manual execution, Won't a application be able to start them if it require them?

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The entitled are two processes running in background by default when you install AMD (ATI) graphics driver package.

So what difference it makes by running/not running them in background by default?

If I set them to manual execution, Won't a application be able to start them if it require them?

CCC.exe is your Control Center of your Catalyst driver. I usually let it automatically start. The MOM.exe is for successfull launch of Control Center as well, it is core module.

You should not change anything, except you have low RAM.

CCC is your girlfriend (Cheating Cheerful Chick) and MOM is her mother (your future mother in law). Make sure you avoid both of them and go far away. :D :lol: :lol:

That's why we prefer NVIDIA. (no chicks or mothers in law there) :D :lol: :lol:

p.s.: And after the bad joke that I wrote, I agree with Olexijl.

CCC is your girlfriend (Cheating Cheerful Chick) and MOM is her mother (your future mother in law). Make sure you avoid both of them and go far away. :D :lol: :lol:

That's why we prefer NVIDIA. (no chicks or mother in laws there) :D :lol: :lol:

p.s.: And after the bad joke that I wrote, I agree with Olexijl.

You freak :lol:

Preference may ask for more expenses..Me too an Nvidia fan but here systems with Nvidia GFX installed costs higher than its equivalent AMD brother installed one..

Archived