[GOTD] 28-11-2012 Zortam MP3 Media Studio Pro 14

Kojootti

Giveaway of the Day - Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro 14

Posted Image

November 28, 2012

Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro 14 is all-in-one Mp3 application. It provides Zortam Auto Tagger that gets cover arts, lyrics, albums, genres and other tag information using batch processing from Zortam database, MP3 Organizer, Mp3 Normalizer, ID3 Tag Editor, Mp3 Player, CD Ripper, Wav/Mp3 Converter. In addition you can batch rename files using ID3 info, synchronize ID3 tags, looks for duplicate Mp3 files and much more.

It is perfectly suited for iPod and iPhone. All cover arts and lyrics are visible on iPod, iPhone, Android phones and iTunes. You just need to transfer files to iPod or iPhone. Zortam Mp3 Media Studio Pro 14 is currently available in 9 languages.

System Requirements: Window XP, Vista, 7 (x32/x64)

Giveaway page

Program Homepage

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install

during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:

1) No free technical support

2) No free upgrades to future versions

3) Strictly non-commercial usage

GOTD 24h wrapper gone,refer to readme.txt for installation instructions!

Download: (multiple locations)

Site: http://mirrorafile.com/

Sharecode: files/VYNG8SPQ/z14.zip [?]

Site: http://mir.cr/

Sharecode: 0BIIAFWD [?]

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 11
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
smallhagrid

This is repeated today...any update on the unwrapped version ??

smallhagrid

Whoops.

The unwrapped one Shadowx helped with is v15 (very nice) and appears to be regged to GAOTD (also good) BUT;

Is just the standard/free/crippled version they offer on their site anyhow.

Zortam Media Studio FREE has all features like Zortam Media Studio PRO for 4 days.
After 1 day you will need to purchase Zortam Media Studio PRO version in order to continue using PRO features (normalization, etc).

We did it this way, because we wanted for our user to be able to see what we offer in PRO version before giving money for it.
Once you enter license key for Zortam Mp3 Media Studio PRO you don't need to download program again. All Zortam Mp3 Media Studio PRO options will be available for you!

I can't check this in the v14 from the OP because all the mirrors are already deleted.

Is there any medicine of any sort for this app (I looked & didn't find any...) ??

Thanks.

SnakeMasteR

You are wrong, you can rip CDs into MP3, convert MP3 into WAV and vice versa, analyze and normalize MP3s, write ID3tags from filenames etc., that only offers the PRO version and you get it with the GOTD, without time-limit.

smallhagrid

Thanks for this info n0_risk!.

I will try it some more.

For me a bunch of options were grayed out...dunno why.

SnakeMasteR

sshot11iocd.png

As you can see, the Buy Now! button is greyed out because it's already unlocked. Which options you can't use? Have you installed and started the program with admin privilegs?

smallhagrid

Interesting.

For me it will not do the normalizing and the buy stuff is not grayed out at all...?

smallhagrid

Thanks n0_risk!, I got it and I'll give it a spin.

(Could be that there's something left over from a much older version in my registry that is pissing this off too...)

http://www.datafilehost.com/download-763995c2.html

Zortam.Mp3.Media.Studio.Pro.15.v15.60.Multilingual-GOTD

Maybe Shadowx uploaded the demo only? :lmao:

I don't know, i tried his version and it is the same like the one i have. Try re-installing with admin privilegs and use admin rights for the program too.

meme3.gif Yeah maybe

Archived