[GOTD] MP3 Tag Express v6.8.5

Kojootti

Giveaway of the Day - MP3 Tag Express 6.8.5

Posted Image

November 10, 2012

MP3 Tag Express is the quickest and easiest way to edit and fix your music tags and rename your audio files. Operate on groups of files or files across multiple folders at the same time using powerful time saving features that turn hours of work into minutes. People with limited technical knowledge will appreciate the simplicity of its design, while the technically advanced will appreciate its flexibility, efficiency, and advanced power features.

Find album details, artwork, track information, and lyrics from the Internet using fast and flexible lookup options. Copy, paste, display, edit, print, and batch find song lyrics from the Internet. Import and export cover art.

System Requirements:

Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8; Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1 is required (will be automatically downloaded if it doesn't exist); Supported languages: English

Giveaway page: GOTD

Official program homepage

GOTD 24h wrapper gone, DO PAY ATTENTION TO THE INCLUDED README.TXT FOR INSTRUCTIONS!

Download links..

Site: http://www.multiupload.com

Sharecode: B9FX9XQYV0 [?]

Site: www.zippyshare.com

Sharecode: v/17295480/file.html [?]

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install

during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations:

1) No free technical support

2) No free upgrades to future versions

3) Strictly non-commercial usage

• Replies 7
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the information. Can anyone advise which file you have to save as license information for the software after the free offer period? Thanks!

Thanks for the information. Can anyone advise which file you have to save as license information for the software after the free offer period? Thanks!

I don't even...

C:\ProgramData\MP3 Tag Express\User

License will be created per hardware configuration, unless you want to change your hardware, you have to activate a new license file.

I can't register this no matter what I try... followed the instrutions closely but whe I open mp3tagexpress I get a "fatal error reading registration data" any sugestion?

Archived