YesShield Giveaway 2-4 Nov

avmad

Giveaway special edition of YesShield - Nov 2 to Nov 4 for Tipradar

Keep PC/laptop safe from malicious activities, unwanted changes or potential threats like virus, spyware and human errors.

Get your computer disk volumes and inside files&folders protected with YesShield, which takes your disk in protection mode to undo changes. It works flawless and won't bring your system down, so that you can surf the internet safely and effectively.

http://www.yesshield.com/

32 and 64 bit downloads

Version: 1.0 | Size: 1 MB | For Windows XP/Vista/7 (32 & 64 bit)

It enables to keep the actual system under protection and creates a virtual environment for system partition, on which you run applications and surf the internet. It keeps system MBR untouched. YesShield won't make changes on MBR.

Keep Files/Folders Safe

Your important files and folders can be saved to the real environment with high flexibility under the protection of YesShield. You can flexibly specify different mode for files/folders protection and make sure that your essential files can be kept even after a reboot.

• Maintain a system which is malicious activity free.

• Safe environment for testing software and game installations.

• When sharing computers in a workplace or educational situation, protect your PC from unwanted changes.

More Features

• Safely surf on the internet without unwanted traces.

• Your privacy is ensured and secured.

• Your system downtime is eliminated and costs are saving and your PC can be back to its initial state after reboot.

• Enter the virtual system within a few clicks, no need to reboot.

• Keep system MBR untouched and easy system restore after a reboot.

• No I've never heard of it either :lol: I've installed it with no problems and it seems to be Shadow Defender under another name. A few changes to the GUI but almost the same.

• I can't find much info about it, so see for yourself if you're a member of Tipradar B)

• Original Thread

• http://www.tipradar.com/giveaway-yesshield-free-for-72-hours-forum-exclusive.html

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting! I will give it a try. Thanks Avmad for the info. +1

:D

I got one. Doesn't hurt to have it laying around.

Yes Shield sounds like protective ware for slutty girls. :rofl:

Haha !!! so no need to have antivirus and IDS / IPS all security things , if it is what would we done on our laptops :) we love to plays with security softwares and get infected by malwares :) to make some cleaning tricks :) , thanks for the nice post keep up :)

I remember something like diskshot before with same features but it is in korean. it says an alternative for SD. Now this one. I dont know is this near the diskshot functionalities. il try this one. Thanks avmad.

Has anyone managed to find out which version of SD is YesShield?

Please don't use YesShield.It is a clone of Shadow Defender version 1.1.0.331

Please don't use YesShield.It is a clone of Shadow Defender version 1.1.0.331

"Please don't use.. "

WHAT?

So what?

How do you know it isn't the same developers?

What if they sold it to another company?

This is a good piece of software for testing new software/screwing up your system,and restoring everything by rebooting.

So personally, I highly recommend this one. :)

The giveaway download links are still valid...

No registration needed, just install.

32-bit:http://download.vimxsoft.com/ys32-giveaway.exe64-bit:http://download.vimxsoft.com/ys64-giveaway.exe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived