CyberGhost Classic VPN 12 months prepaid ($69,00) - 24h only

Earth Angel

As a new applicant in the COMPUTER BILD Cloud TODAY ONLY you get a free annual license for CyberGhost VPN Classic valued at 49.99 EUR. Please have a little patience. We will send you the license code from the 20th and 24 To December. If you receive this e-mail without having to have themselves registered for the COMPUTER BILD cloud, then you should report the abuse your email address. Please, write an e-mail to [email protected] and we'll take care of a solution.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

are you using any proxy?

why I don't get it

:unsure:

• Replies 83
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a new applicant in the COMPUTER BILD Cloud TODAY ONLY you get a free annual license for CyberGhost VPN Classic valued at 49.99 EUR. Please have a little patience. We will send you the license code from the 20th and 24 To December. If you receive this e-mail without having to have themselves registered for the COMPUTER BILD cloud, then you should report the abuse your email address. Please, write an e-mail to [email protected] and we'll take care of a solution.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

are you using any proxy?

why I don't get it

US proxy maybe Posted Image

november_ra1n

are you using any proxy?

why I don't get it

Same here i got the registration mail but no where in the mail saying `will send you the license code from the 20th and 24 To December.`

:mellow:

Same here i got the registration mail but no where in the mail saying `will send you the license code from the 20th and 24 To December.`

I already test with 2 email

but in email doesn't say anything about vpn

Got the key yesterday :dance:

PROMO-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-B08C8

Archived