CyberGhost Classic VPN 12 months prepaid ($69,00) - 24h only

Earth Angel

Damn, I missed it too. Does anyone have any spare account?

Check your pm Posted Image

• Replies 83
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt that the activation period for the keys is limited, because these are Promocodes.

Would be funny and dumb. Having 10 codes and one activated, 9 with expired activation period. :lmao:

too late.. anyone got spare account?

please :please:

Check your pm Posted Image

dear shadowx,

can you spare me one?

thanks n regs,

Check your pm too Posted Image

ismail10messi1989

I got late, damn that was a good promotion, too bad i didn't get to profit from it :(

ismail10messi1989

I still have 2 more Posted Image

Can you please give me one?

Check your pm ;)

The activation key is already used, and has already been activated

Activation period expired, maybe? :unsure:

CyberGhost Website says:

Please note, that you can't activate more than one subscription at a time. If an old subscription is still valid, a new one would overwrite it and you might loose any residual days. So, if you bought a new subscription, wait until your old one is running out. (Don't worry about time, your new subscription has no expiration date and can even be activated ten years from now.)

Posted Image

My point is if you reformat your hdd and want to continue use the subscription, why do the return that the key has already been used....I passed the key onto ismail, it could still be me, using a reformatted or new computer in a different County and service provider.

Dang I missed this one BIGTIME! Anybody have an extra? :D

• 1 month later...

You can get a license to CyberGhost Classic VPN by signing up to COMPUTER BILD-Cloud today only.

See here in German http://www.computerbild.de/artikel/Kostenlos-Cloud-anmelden-Software-gratis-sichern-7978562.html

When you've signed up you'll get an email, which includes this (Translated)

As a new applicant in the COMPUTER BILD Cloud TODAY ONLY you get a free annual license for CyberGhost VPN Classic valued at 49.99 EUR. Please have a little patience. We will send you the license code from the 20th and 24 To December.

You can get a license to CyberGhost Classic VPN by signing up to COMPUTER BILD-Cloud today only.

See here in German http://www.computerb...rn-7978562.html

When you've signed up you'll get an email, which includes this (Translated)

As a new applicant in the COMPUTER BILD Cloud TODAY ONLY you get a free annual license for CyberGhost VPN Classic valued at 49.99 EUR. Please have a little patience. We will send you the license code from the 20th and 24 To December.

Thanks dude :dance:

why I don't get this message

:wtf: :s

As a new applicant in the COMPUTER BILD Cloud TODAY ONLY you get a free annual license for CyberGhost VPN Classic valued at 49.99 EUR. Please have a little patience. We will send you the license code from the 20th and 24 To December. If you receive this e-mail without having to have themselves registered for the COMPUTER BILD cloud, then you should report the abuse your email address. Please, write an e-mail to [email protected] and we'll take care of a solution.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Archived