CyberGhost Classic VPN 12 months prepaid ($69,00) - 24h only

Earth Angel

• Replies 83
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're sorry!

This product is not available at this time.

I think,offer ended :(

to my tests, US and Netherlands IPs are allowed

Thank you for this, wondering how well this runs on torrents, and newsgroups? (speed wise, if any limitations) as well as privacy when it comes to handing over ip's to major companies, etc? (or is this just a vpn used for browsing mainly)

again, thank you again. :)

Thanks for sharing bro, i just got 10 unitPosted Imageshit just got real

Anyway 1+ rep for you..Posted Image

It fu..ing works ! Thanks A LOT !

I used CyberGhost in the past and as I recall it was fast but it's limited (quota). The current offer limit is 20GB (per month?).

CyberGhost Website says:

Please note, that you can't activate more than one subscription at a time. If an old subscription is still valid, a new one would overwrite it and you might loose any residual days. So, if you bought a new subscription, wait until your old one is running out. (Don't worry about time, your new subscription has no expiration date and can even be activated ten years from now.)

If you believe that i should have now another 10 years of free vpn :)

I used CyberGhost in the past and as I recall it was fast but it's limited (quota). The current offer limit is 20GB (per month?).

Well, they will downgrade your connection speed to 512 kbit/s after 20 GB/Month traffic, same like Free VPN. For me it's enough, i won't use VPN for downloads, only for surfing and Youtube.

Archived