november_ra1n

november_ra1n

someone tell me the guide toolkit to convert microsoft office retail volume license. as the key retail nn there's more!

Convert Office/Visio/Project 2013 Retail to Volume Via Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9

20130524001808.png

20130330154035copy.png

1.Customize Setup Tab

2a. Office 2013 Pro plus extract ISO files [use PowerISO or similar softwares!]

2b. Ofiice 2013 Visio or Project Pro use build in Extract Setup option [see snapshot on the top....]

3.Set Installer Path then browse setup.exe [see snapshot button.....]

4. Change Channel Done.....

Download Link on Page #1 >>>>>

Hello

Just wanted to jump on that topic; thanks to the very detailled info here, I managed to get my office 2k13 retail edition activated through the phone a year ago.

Recently, after moving to win 8.1 update, I, like many here, got resetted.

I was coming to check for a new valid key, ready to use this section ; How to change the product key of Microsoft Office ; and then to go to pastebin take a new one and go through the phones.

But it looks like pastebin pages were removed so I was wondering how I should proceed ? I read a couple of pages before that retail keys will be dropped for good, So how can I move on ? I can download a volume licence version, but I am interested in the other options, as I will certainly have to help, through teamvewer, members of my family that are far away to their office working again, so if i can avoid having them download a new version, it would be very welcome

Thanks for the input & help !

Hello

Just wanted to jump on that topic; thanks to the very detailled info here, I managed to get my office 2k13 retail edition activated through the phone a year ago.

Recently, after moving to win 8.1 update, I, like many here, got resetted.

I was coming to check for a new valid key, ready to use this section ; How to change the product key of Microsoft Office ; and then to go to pastebin take a new one and go through the phones.

But it looks like pastebin pages were removed so I was wondering how I should proceed ? I read a couple of pages before that retail keys will be dropped for good, So how can I move on ? I can download a volume licence version, but I am interested in the other options, as I will certainly have to help, through teamvewer, members of my family that are far away to their office working again, so if i can avoid having them download a new version, it would be very welcome

Thanks for the input & help !

Look above your post for conversion or use kmspico on page 1 which will convert retail to vol and activate

Edited by tezza

Look above your post for conversion or use kmspico on page 1 which will convert retail to vol and activate

Hi thanks for the quick answer, still I am not sure I get it right :

1. Download and Install Volume License Edition from following links....*** Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links

2. If you like to have other languages and cant get it links above you can download Download Office 2013 Disk Images and Language Packs Retail Edition >>> after that use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 >>> convert from Retail to VL then activate with one of those MAK Keys.....

If I need to help someone through teamviewer to activate his office, option 1 is quite complicated, option 2 means to change the setup file; so not working either for an already installed office.

no options other than to uninstall/download/reinstall, did i get it right ?

Hi thanks for the quick answer, still I am not sure I get it right :

1. Download and Install Volume License Edition from following links....*** Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links

2. If you like to have other languages and cant get it links above you can download Download Office 2013 Disk Images and Language Packs Retail Edition >>> after that use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 >>> convert from Retail to VL then activate with one of those MAK Keys.....

If I need to help someone through teamviewer to activate his office, option 1 is quite complicated, option 2 means to change the setup file; so not working either for an already installed office.

no options other than to uninstall/download/reinstall, did i get it right ?

To keep it simple

If you do not wish to convert to Vol with MTK and you just want to use a key D/L a Vol version,.

If you are happy to use kms emulation, use kmspico and that will convert an INSTALLED retail copy to volume and then activate it. :)

Edited by tezza

Need key for activate this office free.Not paid.

are you kidding? this 365 office use cloud base system.. means to activate it, u must have retail key that u've paid for. not u gonna activate it by phone..

could someone help me here? (laptop with broken soundcard, no audio no mic to use skype)

G28QH
4593713 7360936 5166252 5185021 7104210 4690223 2565065 9017292 7998725

thanks in advance

could someone help me here? (laptop with broken soundcard, no audio no mic to use skype)

G28QH

thanks in advance

PM sent!

Remember to backup activation with Advanced Tokens Manager.

G28QH

thanks in advance

PM sent!

Remember to backup activation with Advanced Tokens Manager.

great, thanks man you're a lifesaver

thanks anakin and november_rain

Hi, When arrives new Office 2013 rtm keys

Thanks november rain

Notice: There is no Office 2013 Pro Retail Key Available due MS Keep blocking them after one hour then any Retail Key appear. Therefore you all have been advice to use Volume License Edition instead.

You have 2 Option to have Office 2013 Volume License Edition:

New Members you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

***Important Notice you all need to know about Phone activation... ***

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

Can someone help me?

-C7GXK

5487575 6972664 1767895 4927732 7051332 8822406 1855644 0207466 0125522

Try Another Key

Edited by nanoman