november_ra1n

november_ra1n

This is Volume License you need to download...

SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2013_64Bit_English_MLF_X18-55297.ISO

Windows 8 to 8.1 there is download links pick windows 8.1 Pro Retail edition...

Windows 8.1 RTM All Available Languages [Daily Updated] Post #102 >>>

Any PC working on windows 8 capable to work on windows 8.1

Edited by november_ra1n

This is Volume License you need to download...

SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2013_64Bit_English_MLF_X18-55297.ISO

Windows 8 to 8.1 there is download links there pick windows 8.1 Pro Retail edition...

Windows 8.1 RTM All Available Languages [Daily Updated] Post #102 >>>

ok great...

well, looks like i'm upgrading :) it seems i can do it through windows store i'm downloading th drivers now for it

i think i'll clone my disk after all since my last office install got all F'd up. i wanted to put it on a bigger capacity drive, and then after i do that i'll just use that one in my computer. assuming all goes well i

will boot into my win 8 partition again, upgrade it (will already be activated), then install office and then activate that.  

obviously i'm not going to bother reinstalling office now.

will i be able to upgrade to a win 8.1 pro edition with media centre in it from a downloaded iso instead of the store upgrade? the version i have doesn't have it, so i want to upgrade it to the one with MC. is that possible to do with my windows install or am i just stuck not having it? also, should i do this whole procedure in the order i just mentioned? i'm assuming that's the most logical method? i'm sure you have a post for it, could you post the link? that would be awesome. thanks rain

i guess i should just get this one out of the way...

should i just start from scratch with office and then do a new activation? i'm assuming that since the install will be on a fresh harddrive it should be safe. and i'm assuming that since i will not use kms ever again it should be a smoother ride?

november_ra1n

i think i'll clone my disk after all since my last office install got all F'd up. i wanted to put it on a bigger capacity drive, and then after i do that i'll just use that one in my computer. assuming all goes well i

will boot into my win 8 partition again, upgrade it (will already be activated), then install office and then activate that.  

will i be able to upgrade to a win 8.1 pro edition with media centre in it from a downloaded iso instead of the store upgrade? the version i have doesn't have it, so i want to upgrade it to the one with MC. is that possible to do with my windows install or am i just stuck not having it? also, should i do this whole procedure in the order i just mentioned? i'm assuming that's the most logical method? i'm sure you have a post for it, could you post the link? that would be awesome. thanks rain

should i just start from scratch with office and then do a new activation? i'm assuming that since the install will be on a fresh harddrive it should be safe. and i'm assuming that since i will not use kms ever again it should be a smoother ride?

1. You need to install Windows 8.1 Pro Retail Edition first then activate with the key you have just posted installation ID

2. After that add feature option WMC AND wait windows install all files restart PC then activate with WMC Keys..

*** Upgrading Windows From Core Edition to Pro Edition [Also Upgrading From Pro To WMC] ***

Edited by november_ra1n

Any PC working on windows 8 capable to work on windows 8.1

there is an issue with win 8 x64 with BIOS, wherein you can't have win 8.1 on the same computer running win 8.

1. You need to install Windows 8.1 Pro Retail Edition first then activate with the key you have just posted installation ID

2. After that add feature option WMC AND wait windows install all files restart PC then activate with WMC Keys..

*** Upgrading Windows From Core Edition to Pro Edition [Also Upgrading From Pro To WMC] ***

wrong question---downloading 8.1 pro retail edition x64

Edited by Monica Jae

@Monica

You must install same edition as the one installed, ie Core 8.1 if Core Win8 installed, for the same Win8 key to activate it. The key is stored in BIOS and will activate automatically.

To UPGRADE to pro a new key is required , and will need to activate again as per instructions already given.

Edited by tezza

My Windows 8 is OEM. After install Pro Retail Edition, i activate with my windows 8 key?

Install 8.1 pro with generic win 8.1 key (chose custom installation and format HDD) > activate 8.1 pro online with your legit 8.0 key > add windows features online with legit WMC key > run windows update > update all drivers, and install all other your softwares etc > lastly install office VL and activate it offline/Skype phone with one of the MAK keys generously provided by November Rain (thanks again November!)> run windows update again to update office. you are done!

win 8.1 is actually an upgrade not an update, its kernel architecture different than that of windows 8.0.

As Tezza pointed out upgrade have to be win 8.0 core to win 8.1 Core; and win 8.0 pro to win 8.1 pro.

8.0 and 8.1 core editions do not have WMC options, WMC is for only 8.0 and 8.1 pro editions.

Edited by Turk

My Windows 8 is OEM. After install Pro Retail Edition, i activate with my windows 8 key?

Install 8.1 pro with generic win 8.1 key (chose custom installation and format HDD) > activate 8.1 pro online with your legit 8.0 key >

You can't activate Win8.1 Pro with a legit Win8 Core key

You can't activate Win8.1 Pro with a legit Win8 Core key

Exactly. That's right. 8.0 core key: to 8.1 core; 8.0 pro key: to 8.1 pro.

office 2013 proplus volume

Serial: -G28QH

InstallationID: 1764155 2024395 7958211 0820206 2594030 9515500 8606300 7192771 7290403

can u please give mr the Id.. :wub:

Edited by 7h3Pr3d47oR
Edit text.

office 2013 proplus volume

Serial: -G28QH

InstallationID:1764155 2024395 7958211 0820206 2594030 9515500 8606300 7192771 7290403

can u please give mr the Id.. :wub:

PM Sent >>>>>> de44.png

** Backup your activation using Microsoft Toolkit & Advance Token Manager **

Please edit the serial..in your post...remove the first four set of digits...

Also make note of the serial/save it somewhere..might be needed in future...

Edited by NSFfan

november_ra1n

19 November 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** None ***

Notice: There is no Office 2013 Pro Retail Key Available due MS Keep blocking them after one hour then any Retail Key appear. Therefore you all have been advice to use Volume License Edition instead.

You have 2 Option to have Office 2013 Volume License Edition:

1. Download and Install Volume License Edition from following links....*** Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links

2. If you like to have other languages and cant get it links above you can download Download Office 2013 Disk Images and Language Packs Retail Edition >>> after that use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 >>> convert from Retail to VL then activate with one of those MAK Keys.....

New Members you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

***Important Notice you all need to know about Phone activation... ***

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

Edited by november_ra1n

HI

can i get help active office 2013 ?

complete by @nr

10x!!!!!!!!!! :D

Edited by demoneye

Hi - I have Office 2013 installed on Win 8.1

Win is activated with legit key

Office is telephone activated.

I also Have Visio Pro installed. I just tried to activate Visio with a MAK key and then telephone but the option 'I want to activate the software by telephone' is greyed out.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

november_ra1n

Hi - I have Office 2013 installed on Win 8.1

Win is activated with legit key

Office is telephone activated.

I also Have Visio Pro installed. I just tried to activate Visio with a MAK key and then telephone but the option 'I want to activate the software by telephone' is greyed out.

Any ideas on how to proceed?

Try to re open Visio again usually you get phone activation screen if that does not work then see the instruction about how to delete block key under the spoiler tag on page #1 >>>>

After deleting all existing key reactivate again changing keys see the topic there look at the bottom side of the topic there >>>>