november_ra1n

Yes, I know. I just wanted to explain my motivation. Now I'll just use an untouched volume iso and activate with MAK key.

Thanks!

Can anyone answer my noob question, please? :D If we use unofficial Office, will we still get updates?

If you mean with a key from here or kms activated, yes you receive all updates ;)

If you mean with a key from here or kms activated, yes you receive all updates ;)

Thank you very much for your answer :) I'm asking because I'm still using unoriginal Office 2007 at the moment and I've never received any updates, don't know if my Office is already too old and got all updates or what. And I'm having a problem with Excel, I can't save xlsx to xls. I don't know what happened, it just crashed. Tried it many times, still failed. I'm thinking about installing Office 2013.

Office 2013 Pro Plus X86 VL

Key used: *****-M96XV

Installation ID:

0795532 8799012 6709631 4534206 4605236 1864513 1373355 1787305 2582643

Plz provide me the Confirmation ID.. :rolleyes:

Office 2013 Pro Plus X86 VL

Key used: *****-M96XV

Installation ID:

0795532 8799012 6709631 4534206 4605236 1864513 1373355 1787305 2582643

Plz provide me the Confirmation ID.. :rolleyes:

PM

november_ra1n

15 November 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** Added One New online Activation Office 2013 Pro Plus Mak Key ***

Notice: There is no Office 2013 Pro Retail Key Available due MS Keep blocking them after one hour then any Retail Key appear. Therefore you all have been advice to use Volume License Edition instead.

You have 2 Option to have Office 2013 Volume License Edition:

1. Download and Install Volume License Edition from following links....*** Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links

2. If you like to have other languages and cant get it links above you can download Download Office 2013 Disk Images and Language Packs Retail Edition >>> after that use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 >>> convert from Retail to VL then activate with one of those MAK Keys.....

Newcomers you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

***Important Notice you all need to know about Phone activation... ***

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

jre.gif

*** Please do not request Confirmation ID***

Edited by november_ra1n

My computer locked up so unfortunately i have to do it all over again...

office pro plus

V6BG7

2054184 9159456 1481662 7330671 9282454 5535491 2611744 0277110 6152886

Visio

F3HWF

1202945 6883641 9664854 7036694 6328974 4743433 0139683 6877333 9446402

Project

RVR2M

7554803 7374214 5456060 9231370 8027020 6534812 4541836 9130914 5260564

hope you can help

many thanks

Celso

PM Sent. I had already PMed Office pro plus, thus two remaining CID's sent.

Hi!

I need some help. I installed Office 2013 proplus x64 retail a few a days ago.

Im now trying to convert to volume channel, i run the convert batch file "Install_License_proplus" from firstpage, but office still show retail channel.

Probably i'm doing something wrong, hopefully someone can help me?

Ps: im running windows 8.1 x64.

Edited by dickmaster

Hi!

Im now trying to convert to volume channel, i run the convert batch file "Install_License_proplus" from firstpage, but office still show retail channel.

did u run it in admin mode? right-click and "run as administrator"

Hi!

did u run it in admin mode? right-click and "run as administrator"

Yes i did.

@dickmaster,

Use Microsoft Toolkit to convert to volume, instructions first page.

Thanks.

But will that work if i already have installed Office?

Edit: I installed Office on my D: drive, maby that's why the batch does not work?

Edited by dickmaster

That could be the problem. If you really dont want to uninstall, you could use an older version of kmspico, which converts installed retail to volume.

KMSpico v7

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0PHFUFIK/

then simply uninstall kmspico

Edit

The latest also does this

Thank you for the help, but i just fixed volume version.

I unpacked my Office 2013 isofile and converted the Office setup from Retail to volume and just run the setup file ontop of my installed Office.

And just a min ago i activated MAK key by phone :)

november_ra1n

17 November 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** None ***

Notice: There is no Office 2013 Pro Retail Key Available due MS Keep blocking them after one hour then any Retail Key appear. Therefore you all have been advice to use Volume License Edition instead.

You have 2 Option to have Office 2013 Volume License Edition:

1. Download and Install Volume License Edition from following links....*** Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links

2. If you like to have other languages and cant get it links above you can download Download Office 2013 Disk Images and Language Packs Retail Edition >>> after that use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 >>> convert from Retail to VL then activate with one of those MAK Keys.....

Newcomers you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

***Important Notice you all need to know about Phone activation... ***

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

*** Please do not request Confirmation ID***

Edited by november_ra1n

if i clone my windows 8 disk and transfer it to another, will i lose my permanent product key activation?

(for office, my 8 pro os is legit)

november_ra1n

if i clone my windows 8 disk and transfer it to another, will i lose my permanent product key activation?

(for office, my 8 pro os is legit)

Your activation will not work other PC..

Important Points you need to know before backup and reinstall procedure:

1. The activation is tied to your specific hardware and OS edition, so keep this in mind.

2. The solution will likely 100% fail if you make changes to hardware and re-install Windows and then trying to restore activation again

3. It has come to my attention that installing certain hardware drivers will break the activation on Windows 8 forcing you to reactivate. One way to prevent this from happening would be to make sure everything is installed and up to date before activating and then take the backup. That way when you have reinstalled Windows and the hardware drivers it should work just fine restoring activation later.

4. Once we buy the retail version of Windows 8, backing up the activation would be a more permanent solution given that you don't change the hardware or OS edition along the road which means you have to reactivate and backup again.

5. This manual backup and reactivate methot was working on KMS Activation but as there is non working KMS Activation i just can not check at this moment however there is no reason why shouldn't if there is in the future

Does anyone know if there is anyway to backup Office 2013 alone (i.e. not Windows 8 OS) using the token manager? I activated office by phone (so should work in 8.1) but activated my legitimate Windows OS key online...

november_ra1n

Does anyone know if there is anyway to backup Office 2013 alone (i.e. not Windows 8 OS) using the token manager? I activated office by phone (so should work in 8.1) but activated my legitimate Windows OS key online...

If your Windows key legit then you can re activate via Phone instead of online and backup together.

I do not think its possible to backup only Office cause they share activation in same folder therefore when you backup it will come together. However even next time you reinstall your OS even your Windows fails your Office will be reactivate then you can activate Windows online again as you have legit key.

@Laz91: Nope,

November Ra1n right, though they get activated with same key, as win 8.0 and 8.1 have different kernels you will lose your activation but same BIOS and same HDD will recall your legit activation key when you upgrade to win 8.1. Office is different, lets say it is on second tier registry on bios and hdd.

I was on Win 8.0 pro WMC and upgraded it to Win 8.1 pro WMC, I could activate it with legit win 8.0 pro retail key online many times on my 3 laptops (using same key), but every time I lost office activation, I believe it PRIMARILY relies on windows OS rather than bios or HDD.

I , therefore, do not need backup for windows. FYI, I tried windows 8.0 + office token backup, did not work on windows 8.1, you need do this on the same OS e.g. windows 8.0 + Office or windows 8.1 + office, vice versa correct as well.

I was trying to activate my brother's office 2013 retail but the skype activation doesnt seem to work anymore(at least not with US and Uk numbers), as microsoft isnt using IVR anymore, theres a human on the other end when you make a call....

november_ra1n

I was trying to activate my brother's office 2013 retail but the skype activation doesnt seem to work anymore(at least not with US and Uk numbers), as microsoft isnt using IVR anymore, theres a human on the other end when you make a call....

I have stop searching and posting Office 2013 Retail Keys due they get blocked by MS during few hours nowadays we only support Office 2013 Volume License Edition via MAK Keys.

Read post # 8442 >>>