november_ra1n

Guys, how can I backup my Office 2013 activation using Advanced Tokens Manager on WIndows 8.1 x64? I did it successfully for the Windows activation. But the Backup Office activation button doesn't appear now.

november_ra1n

Guys, how can I backup my Office 2013 activation using Advanced Tokens Manager on WIndows 8.1 x64? I did it successfully for the Windows activation. But the Backup Office activation button doesn't appear now.

When you backup using Advance Token Manager ask you office 2013 activation keys did you insert the right key.?

Edited by november_ra1n

hello, a question, when I upgrade to win 8.1 the activation of registered office by phone will be erased and also repair with tokens manager tells me that you can not ... how can I do to upgrade without losing your license office?

thank you all!!

november_ra1n
hello, a question, when I upgrade to win 8.1 the activation of registered office by phone will be erased and also repair with tokens manager tells me that you can not ... how can I do to upgrade without losing your license office?
thank you all!!

When you are upgrade Windows 8.1 or clean installation you need reactivate Office 2013 again there are a lot of working Mak Keys for Volume License Edition therefore no ned to worry about it yet..

november_ra1n

12 November 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** None ***

Notice: There is no Office 2013 Pro Retail Key Available due MS Keep blocking them after one hour then any Retail Key appear. Therefore you all have been advice to use Volume License Edition instead.

You have 2 Option to have Office 2013 Volume License Edition:

1. Download and Install Volume License Edition from following links....*** Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links

2. If you like to have other languages and cant get it links above you can download Download Office 2013 Disk Images and Language Packs Retail Edition >>> after that use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 >>> convert from Retail to VL then activate with one of those MAK Keys.....

Newcomers you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

***Important Notice you all need to know about Phone activation... ***

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

*** Please do not request Confirmation ID, cause will be ignored sweetly ...! ***

Edited by november_ra1n

I already activated Office 2013 Pro 64-bit before.

Now, I have installed Visio and Project 2013 Pro. What should I do to activated those?

I already tried KMS activation via Command Prompt, but I got error.

Please help.

Now, I have installed Visio and Project 2013 Pro. What should I do to activated those?

Please help.

what version do u install those product? is it retail or VL? cause KMS only activate VL product..

Please help.

what version do u install those product? is it retail or VL? cause KMS only activate VL product..

It's VL.

It's VL.

then try the new kms auto easy by ratiborus:

http://rghost.net/50134156

Thanks.

I

Thank you all.

I've succeded the activation with Office 2013 Manual Online KMS Activation VIA Command Prompt

but, for the first step, instead of:

cd\Program Files (X86)\Microsoft Office\Office15

I went with:

cd\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15

But, alas, the activation has remaining grace, which 180 days :(

Is there any way that I can activate it for permanent?

november_ra1n

ormation the Volume key for Visio Pro 2013:

ERROR DESCRIPTION: The activation server reported that the Multiple Activation Key has exceeded its limit.

:(

If you are not busy read the instruction about how to activate Office 2013 Via Phone on page 1 >>>>

Also click every link has been posted there trust me you wont get killed reading is good for you,!

http://www.nsaneforu...421?do=findComment&comment=681136

ormation the Volume key for Visio Pro 2013:

ERROR DESCRIPTION: The activation server reported that the Multiple Activation Key has exceeded its limit.

:(

If you are not busy read the instruction about how to activate Office 2013 Via Phone on page 1 >>>>

Also click every link has been posted there trust me you wont get killed reading is good for you,!

http://www.nsaneforu...421?do=findComment&comment=681136

Thank you for your kindness november_rain

Oh, i just wanna inform about the volume key of Visio 2013.

I still crawling around this forum looking for a solution :)

When you backup using Advance Token Manager ask you office 2013 activation keys did you insert the right key.?

No mate. "Office activation backup" button doesn't appear on the program. When the program is loading it appears. After loading it hides that button and only shows the Windows activation backup button.

Hi, Ive been using the activation thru Skype ever since this thing first comes out, and whenever I reformat my PC or Laptop, I use the same process over and over. And, yesterday my 8.1 (which is only a month or two old) suddenly got corrupted and I have to reformat it once again. Anyways, R4in! is there a way that we can have an update on the Office Pro Keys. I know KMS is out but i just love the formality of the phone activation (Using this Office for business). Can I or we have keys for it. Thanks man. Appreciate this effort since it first came out on 8/Office 2013.

Thanks for eveything.

november_ra1n

Hi, Ive been using the activation thru Skype ever since this thing first comes out, and whenever I reformat my PC or Laptop, I use the same process over and over. And, yesterday my 8.1 (which is only a month or two old) suddenly got corrupted and I have to reformat it once again. Anyways, R4in! is there a way that we can have an update on the Office Pro Keys. I know KMS is out but i just love the formality of the phone activation (Using this Office for business). Can I or we have keys for it. Thanks man. Appreciate this effort since it first came out on 8/Office 2013.

Thanks for eveything.

Why dont you make just little effort reading few post above yours all you need to know is just there...

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/147020-microsoft-office-2013-pro-plus-activation-via-phone-kms/page-421?do=findComment&comment=681136

Oh no... I just installed Office to a new computer and now I've just seen, that there are no retail keys any more... :(

Can I hope for new retail keys or do I have to uninstall, change to volume and reinstall with a MAK key? It doesn't matter to me, if I have to wait.

november_ra1n

Oh no... I just installed Office to a new computer and now I've just seen, that there are no retail keys any more... :(

Can I hope for new retail keys or do I have to uninstall, change to volume and reinstall with a MAK key? It doesn't matter to me, if I have to wait.

If i were you i would not wait Retail Keys season has changed, recently none of the Retail Keys survive more than few hours therefore direct action >>> VL mak KEYS.

Thats all you only need from now on beside if anyone tell me what's the advantage activating Retail Version if i am missing something during one year..!

Edited by november_ra1n

no retail keys available as i have just seen so >

solution

See Here Convert Installed Office/Visio/Project 2013 Retail to Volume Via Batch Files

Then activate Using MAK Key Or Using Kms >>>> Every Thing On Page One

Edited by nanoman

Oh, there is no advantage for retail. It just worked all the time, so I assumed i wouldn't have problems now. It was never necessary to go though the process of changing to volume license, so using retail keys was the easiest way for me. I just installed, opened the thread, opened the pastebin and... didn't see any retail keys but the advise to change to volume license.

It's not that big of a deal, but I have time. So if you post retail keys in the future, I would try to catch the right hour before the keys got blocked. If you don't post any retail keys in future as you don't think it's worth it, I can understand that and change to volume license.

november_ra1n

Oh, there is no advantage for retail. It just worked all the time, so I assumed i wouldn't have problems now. It was never necessary to go though the process of changing to volume license, so using retail keys was the easiest way for me. I just installed, opened the thread, opened the pastebin and... didn't see any retail keys but the advise to change to volume license.

It's not that big of a deal, but I have time. So if you post retail keys in the future, I would try to catch the right hour before the keys got blocked. If you don't post any retail keys in future as you don't think it's worth it, I can understand that and change to volume license.

As i tried to explain to you its hard to find Retail Keys cause MS rapidly blocking them cause they have change something their Phone Activation system any leak Retail key dejected immediately therefore even i post the keys they won't survive more than few hours. This is reason there is no point even finding Retail Keys, MAK Activation same as Retail activation but keys survive much longer.

There is no difference between Volume License and Retail Version only different kind of key to activate all functionality same

Edited by november_ra1n