november_ra1n

If you must use Office 2013, use kms, untill online keys are available, that is if your on 8.1

Isn’t that exactly what I wrote with THANKS FOR KEYS?

Use skype it is free

Could be from US and UK, not from Ecuador like part of "wrong side of the world". Despite written (toll free) on MS page, when I dial (1) (800) 258 025, Skype message is that I don’t have credit for that call.

So, first come here in "wrong side of the world" and try to make toll free call and just after that try to advertise Skype.

P.S. Weird (kinky) part is that MS is owner of Skype and they decided to make differentiation in relation US and UK - "wrong side of the world". However, Big Billy states few days ago that "internet is not priority of the world" (but Google and Mark are the "bad boys").

first select country as UK, then dial 8000188354,

its free that way always....

similarly if trying US numbers select country US and then use US numbers

try it out

Edited by kaloo1995

@komitaltrade

People from all over world use skype free to activate, not just US an UK and how do you know where i am from ?

What is wrong with suggesting using KMS to activate untill online keys are available ?

Edited by tezza

Getting this error when activating office 2013 pro plus VL x86.. successfully activated 8.1 now offc activation giving me headache!

ERROR CODE: 0xC004F074
ERROR TEXT: The Software Licensing Service reported that the product could not be activated. No Key Management Service (KMS) could be contacted. Please see the Application Event Log for additional information.

btw m using toolkit to activate office!

Edited by arfu34

Getting this error when activating office 2013 pro plus VL x86.. successfully activated 8.1 now offc activation giving me headache!

ERROR TEXT: The Software Licensing Service reported that the product could not be activated. No Key Management Service (KMS) could be contacted. Please see the Application Event Log for additional information.

MTK will not activate office 2013 on win 8.1

MTK will not activate office 2013 on win 8.1

so what do i use to activate offc??

november_ra1n

05 November 2013 All keys has been posted inside Pastebin Link and they all working on page #1 >>>>
We have currently

7 Office 2013 Pro Plus Volume License MAK Keys1 Office 2013 Visio Plus VL MAK Key1 Office 2013 Project Pro VL MAK Key1 Office 2013 Visio Pro Retail Key2 Office 2013 Project Pro Retail Key

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

*** All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links if you already download retail edition use Microsoft Toolkit >>> convert from Retail to VL

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

Edited by november_ra1n

Hye november_ra1n, i have two ms office product keys in my registry.. how to uninstall office activation key & delete office product keys in registry??TQ

november_ra1n

Hye november_ra1n, i have two ms office product keys in my registry.. how to uninstall office activation key & delete office product keys in registry??TQ

Office

Command Prompt (admin)

cd C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15cscript ospp.vbs /dstatuscscript ospp.vbs /unpkey:XXXXX

unpkey:XXXXX [last 5 digit of Office key as you see on dstatus]

Also you need to have a look under the spoiler tag about how to delete block keys posted on page #1 >>>>

Rest of the cleaning and detail instruction is there >>>> Completely Uninstalling Office 2013

Also

Edited by november_ra1n

Thanks november_ra1n, really apreciate it..may god bless u..another question, how to convert retail office to VL MAK keys??TQ

november_ra1n

Thanks november_ra1n, really apreciate it..may god bless u..another question, how to convert retail office to VL MAK keys??TQ

Use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 there is screenshot instruction inc download link on page #1 >>>

Thanks november_ra1n for you great works. :) just a question I was activating Project Pro 2013 using the MAK Key U provided. I was writing down the digit but suddenly my skype disconnected. Now it seems that my installation ID is blocked. I couldn't find any other working key and I wasn't able to change the installation ID by disabling the devices, what should i do?

Edited by Reza

november_ra1n

Thanks november_ra1n for you great works. :) just a question I was activating Project Pro 2013 using the MAK Key U provided. I was writing down the digit but suddenly my skype disconnected. Now it seems that my installation ID is blocked. I couldn't find any other working key and I wasn't able to change the installation ID by disabling the devices, what should i do?

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

OFFICE 2013 PRO PLUS RETAIL key, please!

Hello please add new key for office 2013 msdn retail.Need activate with skype.

Uninstall Retail Version Install Volume License or convert Retail to Volume License and activate woth Mak Keys we have currently 7 keys all working also there is no difference between them except different type of key to activate.

*** All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links if you already download retail edition use Microsoft Toolkit >>> convert from Retail to VL

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

06 November 2013 All keys has been posted inside Pastebin Link and they all working on page #1 >>>>
We have currently:

8 Office 2013 Pro Plus Volume License MAK Keys1 Office 2013 Visio Plus VL MAK Key1 Office 2013 Project Pro VL MAK Key1 Office 2013 Visio Pro Retail Key2 Office 2013 Project Pro Retail Key

Added one more Office 2013 Pro VL Plus Mak thanks to cyberhero informing the key with us.

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

the activation of Office 2013 using VL installer and a MAK key, is permanent, or 6 months only?

Thank you november_ra1n!

the activation of Office 2013 using VL installer and a MAK key, is permanent, or 6 months only?

Thank you november_ra1n!

Permanent :)

Thank you november_ra1n!

Permanent :)

Nice.... thank you Tezza!

OFFICE 2013 PRO PLUS RETAIL key, please!

Hello please add new key for office 2013 msdn retail.Need activate with skype.

Uninstall Retail Version Install Volume License or convert Retail to Volume License and activate woth Mak Keys we have currently 7 keys all working also there is no difference between them except different type of key to activate.

Ok thanks i try.But i use only builds from msdn.e4nd.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us Where is vl versions in msdn?I see only retail versions.I use only windows 8.1 and microsoft office 2013 proplus from msdn with checked sha1 hash.Please paste link with original office prolus 2013 vl with sha1 hash.
Edited by kiesa

november_ra1n

Ok thanks i try.But i use only builds from msdn.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us There is vl version?It is only retail versions.I use only windows 8.1 and microsoft office 2013 proplus from msdn with checked sha1 hash.

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 VL DVD English

32 Bit (x86)

SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2013_W32_English_ MLF_X18-55138.ISO

CRC32: D08D48A5

MD5: 53A44DE5C96352EB70374002DC278CBD

SHA1: 08754B82E704B324E23ACD088CF3D6C3B6D2DCF8

Size: 708.46 MB

64 Bit (x64)

SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2013_64Bit_Englis h_MLF_X18-55297.ISO

CRC32: 13E338D5

MD5: 125BAD01818BC84CCC30F5FE03ABD947

SHA1: 774120F3A5F36B65545864D2A40B927F13B19A94

Size: 812 MB

If you download Office 2013 VL Links below you will be on same edition as you will see on MSDN...!

First link below Magnet

Second links are FTP AND HTTP

Edited by november_ra1n