2216965 8557856 7379116 4972835 0438093 3793151 7498010 7876984 8845602

blocked!

november_ra1n

Help my to activate Project Pro

Key is: -6XVR7

Installation ID:

2216965 8557856 7379116 4972835 0438093 3793151 7498010 7876984 8845602

blocked!

Key is still working he probably make mistake during skype call therefore his installation ID has been blocked there is still workaround below:

If ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

oopsgeneration88

thankxx guyz i activated my office 2013 with VL MAK Key Worked Like A Charm....I Would Like To Knw Tht Are MAK Time Limited Of Unlimited...Thankxx All For Helping...

november_ra1n

thankxx guyz i activated my office 2013 with VL MAK Key Worked Like A Charm....I Would Like To Knw Tht Are MAK Time Limited Of Unlimited...Thankxx All For Helping...

Permanent activation.

as long as the key is not blocked, u can use as many times as u want.. and yes it permanently activate ur product.

oopsgeneration88

Permanent activation.

Thankxx Dude U Really Rock....& Ofcourse U'R The One Who Helped Each One Involved With This Thread...

Installation ID:

5304152 1149454 3201625 1479006 1761233 9459294 5332466 5889330 5641363

november_ra1n

Installation ID:

Installation ID:

We stop giving out confirmation ID you need call MS yourself see the instruction:

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

november_ra1n

I apologize, but in my country can not make contact with the UK Call Centre, so I beg for help.

Unable to activate there is other key in the pastebin use that key and before calling MS send here i will help you.

november_ra1n

Project Pro

Key is : -RM28V

Installation ID:

3257573 9823005 5735834 8962095 1595861 1167524 3577966 4504285 2214001

Both keys still working but your installation id not working delete all the key you have install see the instruction how to delete block key under spoiler tag on page #1 >>>
After that change the installation Id >>>how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>
After that send me ID again,,,,
If this time still wont work then you may need to reinstall Office Project Pro.

november_ra1n

Project Pro

Key is : -RM28V

Installation ID:

3196520 5787504 5894424 1055671 1191332 5849071 5053120 8345320 2055684

Still unable to activate,,,,,,,,,! uninstall using official tool below

Uninstall Microsoft Office 2013 or Office 365

Completely Uninstalling Office 2013

Then try to download and install Volume license edition

or convert Retail to VL using Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9:

*** All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links if you already download retail edition use Microsoft Toolkit >>> convert from Retail to VL

Edited by november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n - I would like access to the Office (with Project) VL mak key. THANK YOU in ADVANCE!

P.S. Do you maybe have also Windows 8.1 PRO (Enterprise)?

november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n - I would like access to the Office (with Project) VL mak key. THANK YOU in ADVANCE!

P.S. Do you maybe have also Windows 8.1 PRO (Enterprise)?

All office keys are inside Pastebin link on Page #1 >>>>

And Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprise Key are other topic below:

Use the daily updated working keys inside Pastebin or Tinypaste Link on Page #1 >>>

Newcomers, you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

Edited by november_ra1n

I've tried the non-VL Project and Visio keys, and none of them work. My tokens manager restore failed, and I'm guessing because my Office backup was from Windows 8 Pro w/WMC, and I am currently on 8.1 Pro. I shall wait patiently for more keys to become available :)

Edited by Soluna

november_ra1n

I've tried the non-VL Project and Visio keys, and none of them work. My tokens manager restore failed, and I'm guessing because my Office backup was from Windows 8 Pro w/WMC, and I am currently on 8.1 Pro. I shall wait patiently for more keys to become available :)

All the keys they have been posted all working as long as you don't make mistake during skype call even if you do see the workaround below>>>

Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

Also read how to manage the call via skype>>> What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

Alright; I got Visio and Project to work with codes that I saved in my email; now to wait for Office... I guess my drivers were different when I installed it since my hardware never changed.If anyone knows which programs can be used to open Token Manager's .dat files, that'd be helpful as well!

Edited by Soluna

ajaykewatonly4u

Plz Give me working product key for ms office 2013 pro/plus 2013 64bit volume.

i tried the keys at the beginning of the post which states dat they have been tested on 4th november 2013.

i followed all the steps, i.e disable lan/wifi.

everytym i use any of those keys,i get this error :- https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmwabzr9a9db3hb/Not%20Working.jpg

altho the blocked product keys are accepted but as v knw they cant b activated.

Edited by ajaykewatonly4u

All office keys are inside Pastebin link on Page #1 >>>>

And Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprise Key are other topic below:

Use the daily updated working keys inside Pastebin or Tinypaste Link on Page #1 >>>

Thanks for reply, but it not works for me (and many others), as for Ecuador I cant make free call (if I can pay it, I probably can afford also to purchase MS products, but I cant pay it as I’m broke, I’m from South America, not from USA or UK).

I didn’t wrote Visio as I can activate it online (wht I done with backup). Other MS stuffs is not possible to activate online from above links and above links are unfortunately useless for major part of the world (a part of Visio).

So, my suggestion is to close the topic and open new where you will explain that it is no more PM with keys (and people will follow the above links, as I do, and wait for right time for online activation), as my question was related to your message and visible practice with PM.

P.S. My message is not as it is as I’m pissed of, I just try to be constructive. People (me also) easily will understand that you cant post PM. However, MANY THANKS for keys (as I wrote, I used Visio) and I will wait the right time for online activation. Keep on with huge help for poor part of the world, as we can be "in the train of new technology" JUST thanks to guys like you. For me, this (what you do) is not the piracy, as I personally for everyday tasks using linux and just for particular tasks I MUST TO USE Windows and Office like basic platform of other software (regards MS monopole position).

Sorry, I just now jumped on ... page ans saw "Well yes software's supposed to be free for everyone to use specially some of those born wrong side of the world and can't afford." and that’s exactly what I wrote, think and feel.

Plz Give me working product key for ms office 2013 pro/plus 2013 64bit volume.

i tried the keys at the beginning of the post which states dat they have been tested on 4th november 2013.

i followed all the steps, i.e disable lan/wifi.

everytym i use any of those keys,i get this error :- https://www.dropbox.com/s/cmwabzr9a9db3hb/Not%20Working.jpg

altho the blocked product keys are accepted but as v knw they cant b activated.

You are using Retail edition, the key is for Volume , read page 1 instructions on how to convert Retail to Volume edition.

Sorry, I just now jumped on ... page ans saw "Well yes software's supposed to be free for everyone to use specially some of those born wrong side of the world and can't afford." and that’s exactly what I wrote, think and feel.

Use skype it is free :)

I MUST TO USE Windows and Office like basic platform of other software (regards MS monopole position).

If you must use Office 2013, use kms, untill online keys are available, that is if your on 8.1

Edited by tezza

Use skype it is free

Could be from US and UK, not from Ecuador like part of "wrong side of the world". Despite written (toll free) on MS page, when I dial (1) (800) 258 025, Skype message is that I don’t have credit for that call.

So, first come here in "wrong side of the world" and try to make toll free call and just after that try to advertise Skype.

P.S. Weird (kinky) part is that MS is owner of Skype and they decided to make differentiation in relation US and UK - "wrong side of the world". However, Big Billy states few days ago that "internet is not priority of the world" (but Google and Mark are the "bad boys").