november_ra1n

My VL Visio key that I entered some months back has been blocked, luckily there are is online activation that saves me the hassle of calling M$

WhatDoesTheFoxSay

Cant seem to convert visio retail to VL. Here's what i did:

1) extracted .exe to a folder using microsoft toolkit
2) renamed the folder vispror.ww to vispro.ww
3) In the vispro.ww folder, renamed visprrww.cab to visproww.cab

4) Removed the file visprorww.xml
5) Ran visioprorww Windows Installer and got this message:

Error 1713. Setup cannot install one of the required products for Microsoft Visio Professional 2013.

Am i missing something?

november_ra1n

Cant seem to convert visio retail to VL. Here's what i did:

1) extracted .exe to a folder using microsoft toolkit

2) renamed the folder vispror.ww to vispro.ww

3) In the vispro.ww folder, renamed visprrww.cab to visproww.cab

4) Removed the file visprorww.xml

5) Ran visioprorww Windows Installer and got this message:

Error 1713. Setup cannot install one of the required products for Microsoft Visio Professional 2013.

Am i missing something?

There is an instruction about how to Convert Visio you need to extract the Visio then convert see on page one under the Windows Toolkit 2.4.9 >>>>

Use this tool its much easier and works nicely..

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Hie Sir..What i have to do now for activating office 2013 pro x64 bit..

Install Office 2013 VL Edition and read how to activate via phone over Skype...

WhatDoesTheFoxSay

There is an instruction about how to Convert Visio you need to extract the Visio then convert see on page one under the Windows Toolkit 2.4.9 >>>>

Use this tool its much easier and works nicely..

Could you please elaborate on this step: 3) copy/replace the downloaded files to the root

Also, the proprww2.cab file was missing in the vispror.ww folder after extraction from toolkit

And what program should i run for installation? setup is a .xml file in my folder

Thank you

Edited by WhatDoesTheFoxSay

november_ra1n

Could you please elaborate on this step: 3) copy/replace the downloaded files to the root

Also, the proprww2.cab file was missing in the vispror.ww folder after extraction from toolkit

And what program should i run for installation? setup is a .xml file in my folder

Thank you

This manually converting not working for everyone if you dont want to convert using Toolkit then download and install nature office 2013 VL Edition it will be faster for you there is ftp and http link out there and ftp has all edition inc Office 2013 Visio and project Pro.

*** All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links if you already download retail edition use Microsoft Toolkit >>> convert from Retail to VL

Edited by november_ra1n

WhatDoesTheFoxSay

This manually converting not working for everyone if you dont want to convert using Toolkit then download and install nature office 2013 VL Edition it will be faster for you there is ftp and http link out there and ftp has all edition inc Office 2013 Visio and project Pro.

*** All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links if you already download retail edition use Microsoft Toolkit >>> convert from Retail to VL

Got lost while converting it from retail to VL

Thanks a lot for the links mate! Downloading the VL editions directly :) ^_^

Bro, how to activate Office product via Skype?
i activated my product by KMSPico before, how to remove the activation from KMSPico and then enter a new MAK key to activate it with phone method?

What is the difference between original Office 2013 VL installer with Office 2013 VL installer convert from retail?
Is it legit?

oopsgeneration88

i tried many keys but none of them works can u post some new working keys for office 2013 professional plus retail...

i tried many keys but none of them works can u post some new working keys for office 2013 professional plus retail...

use VL edition they just same as retail. if you only have the retail version convert to VL edition using the tool in first page

i wanna activate with retail guyz....i dont want VL...

You will just have to wait then :lol:

Edited by tezza

oopsgeneration88

i wanna activate with retail guyz....i dont want VL...

You will just have to wait then :lol:

sure no problem dude i can wait.....

november_ra1n

What is the difference between original Office 2013 VL installer with Office 2013 VL installer convert from retail?

Is it legit?

There is no difference between Volume License and Retail Version only different kind of key to activate all functionality same

1. Retail or MSDN Version design for Home user activate with Retail keys

2. Volume License Edition design for small to large business and activate with MAK Keys

They both legal and legit if doesn't millions of business people does not install and activate with mak keys.

I advice everyone use VL Edition reasons

a. VL Edition will give you flexibility to activate both with Mak Keys also KMS

b. Mak Keys survives much longer then retail keys cause they design to activate more then one PC.

But still choice is yours wait for a long time or activate immediately...!

te03.png

References:

http://msdivahezza.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/office-and-vl-vs-retail/http://blogs.technet.com/b/uktechnet/archive/2013/05/14/what-s-the-difference-between-oem-retail-and-volume-licenses.aspxhttp://lemingtonit.com/services/FAQMVLS.aspxhttp://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/product-activation-faq.aspx
Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

03 November 2013 keys has been checked Working keys posted on Page #1 >>>>>

Notice: Use what ever available keys we currently have DO NOT REQUEST OR NOT INSISTING KEYS or i stop sharing keys forever.......!

Edited by november_ra1n

There is no difference between Volume License and Retail Version only different kind of key to activate all functionality same

1. Retail or MSDN Version design for Home user activate with Retail keys

2. Volume License Edition design for small to large business and activate with MAK Keys

They both legal and legit if doesn't millions of business people does not install and activate with mak keys.

I advice everyone use VL Edition reasons

a. VL Edition will give you flexibility to activate both with Mak Keys also KMS

b. Mak Keys survives much longer then retail keys cause they design to activate more then one PC.

But still choice is yours wait for a long time or activate immediately...!

References:

http://msdivahezza.wordpress.com/2010/09/27/office-and-vl-vs-retail/http://blogs.technet.com/b/uktechnet/archive/2013/05/14/what-s-the-difference-between-oem-retail-and-volume-licenses.aspxhttp://lemingtonit.com/services/FAQMVLS.aspxhttp://www.microsoft.com/licensing/existing-customers/product-activation-faq.aspx

Nice answer november_ra1n, thank you but you must be miss understanding..

I mean, when I created VL installer from Retail, does my fake VL (previously Retail) 100% exactly the same with original VL?

And please tell me where I can find official hash of Office 2013 VL if they are available out there, I've checked Technet Subscriber and found nothing there..

Sorry, very bad english..

Edited by Curlyzed

november_ra1n

I mean, when I created VL installer from Retail, does my fake VL (previously Retail) 100% exactly the same with original VL?

If you use Microsoft Toolkit v2.4.9 posted and instructed on page #1 >>>> it will extract and convert to VL Edition and will %100 original i have been tested Office 2013 Pro Plus also Visio and Project Pro it works with charm and developer highly trusted.

or

Download VL Edition provided FTP and HTTP links they all genuine if not i would not post them here in first place.

Edited by november_ra1n

If you use Microsoft Toolkit v2.4.9 posted and instructed on page #1 >>>> it will extract and convert to VL Edition and will %100 original i have been tested Office 2013 Pro Plus also Visio and Project Pro it works with charm and developer highly trusted.

or

Download VL Edition provided FTP and HTTP links they all genuine if not i would not post them here in first place.

I hit the magnet link and already finished it, ok I trust you..

XD

The last time I check your paste, online keys still has remaining activation count and now it only has nothing but offline activation..

Is it true?

And please tell me where I can find official hash of Office 2013 VL if they are available out there..

I've checked Technet Subscriber and found nothing..

And, again.. Many thanks for awesome Win8.1 Pro working key .. You really help me out..

Edited by Curlyzed

Help my to activate Project Pro

Key is: -6XVR7

Installation ID:

2216965 8557856 7379116 4972835 0438093 3793151 7498010 7876984 8845602

I hit the magnet link and already finished it, ok I trust you..

XD

The last time I check your paste, online keys still has remaining activation count and now it only has nothing but offline activation..

Is it true?

And please tell me where I can find official hash of Office 2013 VL if they are available out there..

I've checked Technet Subscriber and found nothing..

And, again.. Many thanks for awesome Win8.1 Pro working key .. You really help me out..

Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 VL DVD English

32 Bit (x86)

SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2013_W32_English_ MLF_X18-55138.ISO

CRC32: D08D48A5

MD5: 53A44DE5C96352EB70374002DC278CBD

SHA1: 08754B82E704B324E23ACD088CF3D6C3B6D2DCF8

Size: 708.46 MB

64 Bit (x64)

SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2013_64Bit_Englis h_MLF_X18-55297.ISO

CRC32: 13E338D5

MD5: 125BAD01818BC84CCC30F5FE03ABD947

SHA1: 774120F3A5F36B65545864D2A40B927F13B19A94