november_ra1n

I just found out that the updated key IS NOT stored in the registry, which is why the first one shows. How do i fix that

There is nothing to fix. MAK keys are not stored in the registry. That's why it isn't showed with any program.

I just found out that the updated key IS NOT stored in the registry, which is why the first one shows. How do i fix that

There is nothing to fix. MAK keys are not stored in the registry. That's why it isn't showed with any program.

Thanks

Mephostophiel

Is the Project Pro key on pastebin still working for offline activation? I tried 3 times with different install ids and it did not validate.

november_ra1n

Be careful guys, these links ask you to download an .exe file, not a text file. After checking with virustotal and here is the result:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/24c6477b6ace9b4c90b44d0c2a6adbe9716726a0dced6ffa0bb69c60894e84f6/analysis/1383300089/

All his link has been reported to the staff do not use any keys from exe files you more likely infected by malware however we have all working keys in this topic if you install Office 2013 Volume license edition.

I was shouting everyday use VL a lot of reasons

1. Mak keys survives much longer than Retail keys

2. We have 7 Mak Keys to drive in the road

3. Using volume license will give you flexibility of activating via phone with keys also via KMS Servers

On Pastebin link we still have

7 Office 2013 Pro Plus MaK KEYS

1. Office 2013 Visio Pro Online Activation Mak key

1. Office 2013 Project Pro Mak key

1. Office 2013 Standard Edition Mak Key

therefore you do not anything other key, you have all keys for every Office 2013 Edition and Product.........

As a reference if you see any suspicious files just click report button and explain why inside the box to inform the staff...!

Edited by november_ra1n

Hi!

Can you please manage this one:.
Office 15, OfficeProPlusVL_MAK edition
mak key: V6BG7

ID:

1- 0769626
2- 7596684
3- 3970700
4- 7892985
5- 4868510
6- 8114792
7- 3538353
8- 0567291
9- 3840962

Thanks a lot!

november_ra1n

Hi!

Thanks a lot!

I am sorry i have no time dealing 100s confirmation ID everyday any more..

*** Please do not request Confirmation ID, cause will ignored sweetly ...! ***

When you are calling UK Call Center [+448000188354] beginning of the call you will be asked to dial number for verification DO not panic its normal presedure they are trying to cut down ammound of call they are facing every day after that......

For security purposes please enter the following number using your touch phone pad.
Please enter the number....

After entering the numbers you will be direct to the UK Call Center following procedures....

You will be asked two question:

1. Are you home use or business user............ Dial 1

2. How many computer do you install Dial 1 again

Make sure you type the Installation Id group by group

In the end you get Confirmation ID and make sure you type correctly in the installation box

However we all make mistake mistake first time if you do there is another way re try again using same key and different ID see this >>>>>

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

Good Luck....

Edited by november_ra1n

Hi!

Thanks a lot!

I am sorry i have no time dealing 100s confirmation ID everyday any more..

*** Please do not request Confirmation ID, cause will ignored sweetly ...! ***

When you are calling UK Call Center [+448000188354] beginning of the call you will be asked to dial number for verification DO not panic its normal presedure they are trying to cut down ammound of call they are facing every day after that......

You will be asked two question:

1. Are you home use or business user............ Dial 1

2. How many computer do you install Dial 1 again

Make sure you type the Installation Id group by group

In the end you get Confirmation ID and make sure you type correctly in the installation box

However we all make mistake mistake first time if you do there is another way re try again using same key and different ID see this >>>>>

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

Good Luck....

Hi again,

The "Activation via phone" option was dim (gray) by me, so i thought the only way to activation was to send you the ID numbers.

(Don't call me idiot, please)

I tried it self and it is succeed,

Thanks a lot!

november_ra1n

Friday, 1 November 2013, At 21.00 GMT [Greenwich Mean Time] I will share all these keys below publicly:

1.Windows 8/8.1 Pro Retail Phone Activation Key:3. Windows 8.1 WMC Phone Activation Retail Key1. Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprise Online Activation MAK Key1. Office 2013 Pro Plus Online Activation Volume License MAK Key1. Windows 8 Pro/Enterprise Online Activation MAK Key1. Office 2013 Standard Volume License MAK Keys.

Reminder: Mak Keys are available Online activation but if you want to backup activation via Advance Token Manager or Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 you need to activate via Phone cause as far as i know both backup tool does not support Online activation...

You can check Current local time in London timeanddate.com >>>>

If you are willing to activate your Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise Edition Via Phone try to be on that time in this topic cause MS blocking Windows 8.1 Keys withing 15-30 min.......!

Edited by november_ra1n

Friday, 1 November 2013, At 21.00 GMT [Greenwich Mean Time] I will share all these keys below publicly:

1.Windows 8/8.1 Pro Retail Phone Activation Key:3. Windows 8.1 WMC Phone Activation Retail Key1. Windows 8.1 Pro/Enterprise Online Activation MAK Key1. Office 2013 Pro Plus Online Activation Volume License MAK Key1. Windows 8 Pro/Enterprise Online Activation MAK Key1. Office 2013 Standard Volume License MAK Keys.

Reminder: Mak Keys are available Online activation but if you want to backup activation via Advance Token Manager or Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 you need to activate via Phone cause as far as i know both backup tool does not support Online activation...

If you are willing to activate your Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise Edition Via Phone try to be on that time in this topic cause MS blocking Windows 8.1 Keys withing 15-30 min.......!

Can i activate offline via phone with this online activation MAK key?

Edited by kala77

november_ra1n

Can i activate offline via phone with this online activation MAK key

Yes you can also advise activate via phone cause then you can backup and restore activation when you need to reinstall Office and Windows..

And last one from me :)

Where you share all this keys :)

Edited by kala77

When do you think Retail Keys will be available for Office, visio and project again? I only have 30 days left on my trials, should i switch to VL?

Thanks , but i have the Retail version of office, not Volume License. Will there be any MAK keys for Retail Office, Visio and Project?

61StxPM.png

Edited by socketx509

november_ra1n

You need to install VL Edition to activate please read this you have 2 choice download VL Edition or convert retail to VL AND reinstall again see the link below:

*** All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links if you already download retail edition use Microsoft Toolkit >>> convert from Retail to VL

Edited by november_ra1n

WhatDoesTheFoxSay

@WhatDoesTheFoxSay

Both keys are working :showoff:

Cool! Wanted to make sure before downloading it! Let the download commence! :rolleyes: