november_ra1n

I had to reinstall windows 8 which meant reinstalling office prof pro 2013 vl x64. I had it activated and saved my product key: will i be able to just re-activate with that same product key because it is pernanent? I did the online activation about a month or two ago with no problems. Now, I activated using Toolkit and It has an expiration date. What gives? How do I go about this? Can I just do it via phone with an operator? I know what to say and all that, just need verification. Please advise?Thanks

strange, did not find any autokms folders, KMSEmulator.exe or autokms in scheduler. Did have C:\ProgramData\Microsoft Toolkit with settings.xml.

with CScript.exe "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus I still see the kms host info. Oh well, guess its working anyways.

november_ra1n

I had to reinstall windows 8 which meant reinstalling office prof pro 2013 vl x64. I had it activated and saved my product key: will i be able to just re-activate with that same product key because it is pernanent? I did the online activation about a month or two ago with no problems. Now, I activated using Toolkit and It has an expiration date. What gives? How do I go about this? Can I just do it via phone with an operator? I know what to say and all that, just need verification. Please advise?Thanks

There are Office 2013 Pro Plus retail and mak keys both working i recommend to install Volume License Edition and activate via Skype

VL is better cause it will give you advantage of using MAK Keys or KMS whichever is working at the time you activate you can convert Retail to VL using Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 all info Pastebin link and instructions on page #1 >>>

november_ra1n

strange, did not find any autokms folders, KMSEmulator.exe or autokms in scheduler. Did have C:\ProgramData\Microsoft Toolkit with settings.xml.

with CScript.exe "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus I still see the kms host info. Oh well, guess its working anyways.

KMS Server was down for last couple of hours if you activate before your are safe least for 180 days its half year long time...use the time if you are on it.

There are Office 2013 Pro Plus retail and mak keys both working i recommend to install Volume License Edition and activate via Skype

VL is better cause it will give you advantage of using MAK Keys or KMS whichever is working at the time you activate you can convert Retail to VL using Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 all info Pastebin link and instructions on page #1 >>>

so then i need to activate with the newer mak keys that are showing as no more remaingin?

november_ra1n

so then i need to activate with the newer mak keys that are showing as no more remaingin?

When you check the MAK keys via VOLUME ACTIVATION tool Manager if the remaining activation count zero that means key can be used phone activation therefore every MAK Keys you will see in pastebin link they all available by phone

More info about MAK Keys and VAMT V3.1 can be find it there >>>>

When you check the MAK keys via VOLUME ACTIVATION tool Manager if the remaining activation count zero that means key can be used phone activation therefore every MAK Keys you will see in pastebin link they all available by phone

More info about MAK Keys and VAMT V3.1 can be find it there >>>>

I tried avtivating by phone but it wouldn't accept my installation ID

november_ra1n

I tried avtivating by phone but it wouldn't accept my installation ID

If you are on VL change the key there are 5 keys if you are on retail then see the instruction :

Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

Try not to make mistake during call cause it will blocked your id regardless key is still working.

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/147020-microsoft-office-2013-pro-plus-activation-via-phone-kms/page-408?do=findComment&comment=668738

well, i did manage to activate it. it is permanent? what if i need to re-install? do i make backup with toolkit?

Ok lol so i opened up toolkit, and when i choose Office, there is no license tab, so i choose Windows. Then i type backup directory and press backup. It says: Enter the key that ends in XXXXX. But no key that end in XXXXX! Now what?? lol

Ok lol so i opened up toolkit, and when i choose Office, there is no license tab, so i choose Windows. Then i type backup directory and press backup. It says: Enter the key that ends in XXXXX. But no key that end in XXXXX! Now what?? lol

oops, nm-- it is the key that I changed to. when i run a program that gives me system info, it shows the old key as product key.

november_ra1n

oops, nm-- it is the key that I changed to. when i run a program that gives me system info, it shows the old key as product key.

Type the new key in the box or delete that key if its in your system see page 1 under the spoiler tag about delete block key instruction be careful only delete any other key than you install now...

After I make the backup, can i save it to a backup harddrive?

Type the new key in the box or delete that key if its in your system see page 1 under the spoiler tag about delete block key instruction be careful only delete any other key than you install now...

OOOH. ok glad i saw this post!

:/ boy if i wasn't confused enough before, i am now :D

I went to the page 1 spoiler and it is sort of confusing. will it show me the old key so that i can delet it safely? thank you so much, btw for your guidance through this. I really appreciate it

When i run the cscript, i only see my new key last 5 digits

november_ra1n
Office 2013 Manual Online KMS Activation VIA Command Prompt

64 bit
cd\Program Files (X86)\Microsoft Office\Office15
cscript ospp.vbs /inpkey:<Office 2013 25 Digit Product Key>
*** This is optional not necessary if you did not touch your Office 2013 i post it just incase if you previously change the key before. ***
cscript OSPP.VBS /sethst:kms.isu.edu.tw

tdlu.png

cscript OSPP.VBS /act

mtd4.png

cscript OSPP.VBS /dstatus

d3m5.png

Done............

32 bit
cd\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15
cscript ospp.vbs /inpkey:<Office 2013 25 Digit Product Key>
*** This is optional not necessary if you did not touch your Office 2013 i post it just incase if you previously change the key before. ***
cscript OSPP.VBS /sethst:kms.isu.edu.tw
cscript OSPP.VBS /act
cscript OSPP.VBS /dstatus
Done......
Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

28 October 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** Added One New Office 2013 Pro Plus Phone Activation MAK Key ***

*** All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links if you already download retail edition use Microsoft Toolkit >>> convert from Retail to VL

Newcomers you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

s4bw.gif

*** Please do not request Confirmation ID, cause will ignored sweetly ...! ***

Office 2013 Manual Online KMS Activation VIA Command Prompt

So if I wanted to write this as a .cmd file for my friend, how would it look?

Edited by Knightmare

Please help, i have a poor internet connection. I can't get my confirmation ID.

Key is: -33TXQ

Installation ID:

5619593 1168045 2414371 5063684 0467854 5079084 2523165 0545191 0934160

Thank you!

november_ra1n

Please help, i have a poor internet connection. I can't get my confirmation ID.

Key is: -33TXQ

Installation ID:

5619593 1168045 2414371 5063684 0467854 5079084 2523165 0545191 0934160

Thank you!

PM.

Good day.

I am a German user and I have a few days ago started to read this thread. I do not understand all you write. on the one hand because of my knowledge of english, on the other hand because of my computer skills.

But first, thank you very much for the great support and patience I can see in the posts in this forum .

I would like to ask a few questions .

In January, I had installed a German retail edition. It works perfectly . Described in the included manual was, that I should activate it with the "2" , business customer . Here I always read that you should use the " 1". Can someone explain to me?

and now my second question .

I have a German version of Digital River download (link on page 1) and because of a few key and the fast blocking I will convert it manually in a volume license. Even with the link from page 1 . I will then activate with a MAK. Then I must also select "1" for "home user" or "2" for "business" ?

I hope you can understand the content , I have partially translated with google .

Thank you .

Schroeder

I can't get my confirmation ID.

Key: -33TXQ

Installation ID:

6041970 8468951 2718650 8356381 0114952 4019493 9457932 8159722 0125284

Thank you!