november_ra1n

Are you sure phone activation isn't working at the moment ?

What if i try using phone activation with this key ?

Well thats another option did not think before

Phone activation is working but if the key reached max online activation say if this key Remaining Online Activation Counts is 0.............. after calling MS only few first caller get verified than phone system deject key is over online activation and get block

as this key has still online activation remaning possibly you will get verified then backup with any of the 2 tools posted there >>>>> ** Backup your activation using Microsoft Toolkit & Advance Token Manager **

Ok . Thanks .

BTW is there any such working key For Windows 8.1 Pro with online activation count remaining ?

Or atleast with Phone activation remaining .!!

Edited by SHASHANK

Activated via Phone and backed up . Thanks .

BTW is there any such working key For Windows 8.1 Pro with online activation count remaining ?

Activated via Phone and backed up . Thanks .

Neither online nor offline.

I think ESET maybe blocking KMS Auto Pro from activating office 2013. What do I need to add as an exception in the firewall?

I think ESET maybe blocking KMS Auto Pro from activating office 2013. What do I need to add as an exception in the firewall?

You could try my activator...

I had Win 8 and Office Pro Plus 2013 both activated using retail offline phone keys and made a backup using Advanced Token Manager 3.5 RC4. I backed up Win 8 using this tool and also did Office 2013 separately. I have two saved folders, one for each backup made. Each folder has token.dat, data.dat and a config file.

I have since done a fresh install of Win 8.1 Pro with a fresh retail offline phone key and re-installed Office (with the same retail key as I did before). I've done a backup using the ATM 3.5 RC5 for Win 8.1 just now but is it at all possible to copy or restore the Office files back to their relevant locations to re-activate my Office? If I'm correct in what I've read, the Win and Office backup files are saved together yet how were they separated in ATM 3.5 RC4 as before?

november_ra1n

27 October 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** Added One New Office 2013 Pro Plus Phone Activation Retail Key ***

*** All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links if you already download retail edition use Microsoft Toolkit >>> convert from Retail to VL

Newcomers you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

ed8.gif

*** Please do not request Confirmation ID, cause will ignored sweetly ...! ***

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

please november_ra1n office 2013 pro

33TXQ

think you

I am sorry i have no time dealing 100s confirmation ID everyday any more..

When you are calling UK Call Center [+448000188354] beginning of the call you will be asked to dial number for verification DO not panic its normal presedure they are trying to cut down ammound of call they are facing every day after that......

You will be asked two question:

1. Are you home use or business user............ Dial 1

2. How many computer do you install Dial 1 again

Make sure you type the Installation Id group by group

In the end you get Confirmation ID and make sure you type correctly in the installation box

However we all make mistake mistake first time if you do there is another way re try again using same key and different ID see this >>>>>

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

Good Luck....

Edited by november_ra1n

please november_ra1n office 2013 pro

33TXQ

think you

checking

sory ID has been sent confirmation to this person

november_ra1n

Windows and Office 2010 — 2013 KMS Activation Tw.bat By Ratiborus

Supported : Windows 7-8.1 and Office 2010 - 2013

Instruction

1. Make sure your internet connection ON

2. Open cmd with admin privilege

3. For Windows activation type W, for Office O

e67d.png

4. Wait till cmd activate your copy and you get Product Activated Succesfully on the cmd screen DONE.... : )

ir5o.png

l1z9.png

Tested working Windows 8.1 Pro Retail 64 bit also Office 2013 Pro Plus, Visio & Project Pro installed on Windows 8.1..

Name: Activation-Windows-Office-Tw.cmdSize: 4.42 KBCRC32: 1A7221D7MD5: A1F17F3D5D9EB7E413029100AECA5490SHA-1: 0F83C023766046DF2985C05976AD61380A280F9C
Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

I keep getting this message with KMSAuto Pro:

Activation failed with exception code 0x8007000d

Try .bat file above...

november_ra1n

28 October 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** Added One New Office 2013 Visio Pro Volume License ONLINE Activation MAK Key thanks to larisasasha1 informing the Key ***

*** All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links if you already download retail edition use Microsoft Toolkit >>> convert from Retail to VL

Newcomers you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

c8l.gif

Edited by november_ra1n

I updated to 8.1 before realizing I did not have a backup on this machine, so now lost the activation. Did try the Ratiborus file but got the error that the key has been blocked.

I had the phone activation, guessing I need to start over again?

Edited by johnp12

november_ra1n

I updated to 8.1 before realizing I did not have a backup on this machine, so now lost the activation. Did try the Ratiborus file but got the error that the key has been blocked.

There are still Office 2013 Pro Plus Retail and MAK Keys available you can still activate permanently via Skype..

There are still Office 2013 Pro Plus Retail and MAK Keys available you can still activate permanently via Skype..

ok, got it up again.

I think the ratiborus kms left something when I tried that.

Last 5 characters of installed product key: .....

Activation Type Configuration: ALL

DNS auto-discovery: KMS name not available

KMS machine registry override defined: .................tw:....

Activation Interval: 120 minutes

Renewal Interval: 10080 minutes

KMS host caching: Enabled

---------------------------------------

Doi I just remove that key? I dont see any kms server in task scheduler

november_ra1n

ok, got it up again.

I think the ratiborus kms left something when I tried that.

Last 5 characters of installed product key: .....

Activation Type Configuration: ALL

DNS auto-discovery: KMS name not available

KMS machine registry override defined: .................tw:....

Activation Interval: 120 minutes

Renewal Interval: 10080 minutes

KMS host caching: Enabled

---------------------------------------

Doi I just remove that key? I dont see any kms server in task scheduler

*** Apparently since 28. October 2013 KMS Server is down therefore none of the KMS Activator below will work if and when we find any server working we will let you know... ***

Delete KMS Server then install MAK Keys offline via skype ........