november_ra1n

So basically the same problem like the w8.1 activation? MS is blocking keys like crazy. If anybody has a working key, please send me a PM with one.

Hi, I had last year when the Windows 8 Pro and Office 2013 Pro Plus GA was launched installed and activated Office 2013 Pro plus using a MSDN Retail key, and even took the backup using ATM (Advanced Token Manager). But, now when, I have installed Office 2013 again on my recently activated Windows 8.1 Pro WZT "of course november_ra1n with your help only" -- the ATM is not restoring the activation.

When, I try manually, as I still have the MSDN key/confirmation ID used to install / activate Office 2013 pro, it doest not activate as the installation ID is different. And, I don't have my previous Office 2013 installation ID.

So, is there a way to get the previously activated installation ID from ATM backup, and how to change the Office 2013 installation ID, I could not find the steps. Of course guide to change the installation ID "without changing the key" is there in the forum.

I can't activate my Office 2013 Retail Pro Plus as the retail key(s) are not there.

Please help again....

u cannot use backup from windows 8 pro + Office 2013 and restore it in fresh install windows 8.1 + Office 2013 because it totally different. u must activate ur office again with another key.. look for november_ra1n signature.. there has link to office 2013 key.. and there's no way u can get same installation ID u get previously the same..

Hi, I had last year when the Windows 8 Pro and Office 2013 Pro Plus GA was launched installed and activated Office 2013 Pro plus using a MSDN Retail key, and even took the backup using ATM (Advanced Token Manager). But, now when, I have installed Office 2013 again on my recently activated Windows 8.1 Pro WZT "of course november_ra1n with your help only" -- the ATM is not restoring the activation.

When, I try manually, as I still have the MSDN key/confirmation ID used to install / activate Office 2013 pro, it doest not activate as the installation ID is different. And, I don't have my previous Office 2013 installation ID.

So, is there a way to get the previously activated installation ID from ATM backup, and how to change the Office 2013 installation ID, I could not find the steps. Of course guide to change the installation ID "without changing the key" is there in the forum.

I can't activate my Office 2013 Retail Pro Plus as the retail key(s) are not there.

Please help again....

1 - Activation backup and restore on Windows 8.1 only works with Advanced Tokens Manager v3.5 RC 5

2 - One key always gives different Installation ID each time you enter the key.

3 - There's no step to get an exact Installation ID as what you wanted

4 - You can't use any activation backup from Windows 8 to activate products on Windows 8.1

5 - If there's no Retail key, you can convert it to VL edition and use MAK key

Edited by rach

Any Working Key For Office 2013 Pro Plus Volume Edition for phone activation ? :unsure:

Also how to know whether my Office 2013 Pro Plus installation is Retail or Volume ? Please help

Edited by SHASHANK

How should my office look if I use KMSAuto Pro v1.23 to activate office? My copy still shows out of box grace period and I used the task creator.

Please can some one get me the confirmation id for installation id :

6084143 7091353 3522941 2349380 2334645 9062330 0945791 1834284 6186166

last 5 digit please!!!

Thanks for your prompt reply.I have verified again and the same Id was generated.Please let me know if something else i need to check.

Hey november_ra1n can you post a valid product key for office 2013 to proceed with the activation and get the Installation ID since in the product keys listed are all blocked.

Thanks

Edited by Hani_RS

november_ra1n

Everyone i did go anywhere yet, still here i was just busy last few days stop asking keys although i still has keys but i can not post cause MS has change something within Phone System if a lot of people calling with same key they deject immediately and block the keys and its not fair PM keys for some people not for all cause everyone equal and important to me `keys for all or none`. I hope you understand its not i am mean dont want to share with you people knows me i have been sharing All MS keys nearly 2 years now but under this circumstances just can not do it any more...

1. Stop some people trying this topic as an disposal, or linking somewhere everybody has chance to open any topic they want but do not use this topic for an advertisement of something
2. Thats right nothing last forever and keys are not on at the moment as i explained why but i am still here did not go anywhere yet
3. I will turn this topic slight all KMS Activator or manual activating Window 8.1 and Office 2013 and i will arrange the page #1 later today when is done you see all relevant information there..
When i do add any KMS Activator i will chose the best of them and people developing Activator quite long time like Rabitorus, Microsoft Toolkit when and if available and Heldi, there are some people copying the Activator related to someone else job won't be post it here. if there are Original; developer why i should we go for copying ones..!

3a. I think Rabitorus trying to develope offline activator but cause he is Russian and his jobs are still beta stage till he come some level he does not want to add Englisg interface but he will be when the time comes as i was talking to him few days ago,
3b. Microsoft Toolkit still does not activate Windows 8.1 yet but when and if it is compatible will be posted here too
3c. I will test if there is manual online server and activation way using command prompt i will instruct and posted here too.

I never ever post and instruct anything before testing myself and if any will harm your PC.
See you later today since then take care yourself...........

However KMS Activator on Windows 8 .1 using online KMS Server disadvantage of having this this online server easily take down by Microsoft when i give you link above KMSpico v9.0.2.20131024 Beta Edition By Heldigard was tested Thursday evening yesterday earlier i do not know the situation today.

Having ONLINE Server it is like cat and mouse game MS will take one server some people find another server this will be the gage till if there is any way to come out OFFLINE Activator as i said if......

If you were the luckiest ones and activated with keys you must backup your activation >>>>>>>> ** Backup your activation using Microsoft Toolkit & Advance Token Manager **
also another tools can backup posted there ........>>>>>>>>> KeyCheck 1.0.2.9 By Ratiborus

In case if one of them fails you have alternatives....!

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

KMSpico v9.0.2.20131025 Beta Edition By Heldigard

[180 Days Activation Via Online KMS]

9q88.png

- Requirements: .NET 4.0 or Windows 8/2012.- Activate: Windows Vista Business/N/Enterprise/NWindows 7 Professional/N/Enterprise/NWindows 8 All(Windows 8.1 Need Internet Conexion and Time Sinchronization) Office 2010/2013 Windows Server 2008/Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise/2008R2/Standard/Datacenter/Enterprise/2012/Standard/Datacenter
Recommendations Optional:

- Make exceptions to Directory %ProgramFiles%\KMSpico\*.exe in Antivirus or Defender.

How This Program Works:

1. Install KMSpico in Windows.

1.1 Create Shortcuts for KMSpico.

2. Run automatically KMSELDI.

2.1 Make Tokens Backup.

2.2 Detect VL or Retail and depending of the License Status activate or convert to VL.

2.3 Activate for 180 days all VL products found.

3. Install a windows service that reactive every windows start.

4. Create a task schedule for AutoPico to run every 24 hours.

Change Log:

v9.0.2.20131025

- Add Time Synchronizer.

- Remove NetTime.

- Support for error 0xC004E016 (Beta)

Instruction

Notice: This Activator using online KMS Server therefore you need to keep internet connection ON.....!

1. Hit to Install it.

hurc.png

2. (Optional) Create a tokens backup with the buttom: Create.

3. During installation click red EL Logo and wait application carry on rest of to job

gd7z.png

Done............

Testimonial.............

j5tm.png

h3m2.png

Tested working on VMware Windows 8.1 Pro Retail 64 bit

m625.png

v4b3.png

kyp2.png

Tested working on VMware Office 2013 installed on Windows 8.1 [Office 2013 Pro Plus, Visio & Project Pro 2013]

Name: Snowv9.0.2.20131025.rarSize: 2.43 MBCRC32: 762ABAFEMD5: A3855F48BAB22D2DE9A579F98F05214FSHA-1: 3FC3D3E0FE43A25562060EB2C51FFA5370542DFB

His Original Topic will be find it there >>>>>

Edited by november_ra1n

First of all thanks @november_ra1n for providing us with all these key all these years. You helped me and many people as well.

I recently updated to Win8.1 and lost my key, I also forgot to backup the license, which pretty much screwed me up. Do you know of a way to get back the license, maybe from the Windows.old or anything because I'm desperate :/ .

Edited by yasir.97

November_Ra1n

You did more good than you know. There's a lot of people in the world who can't afford software, you really helped.

november_ra1n

KMSonline v1.8.3 RU By Ratiborus

py3w.png

Program Version: 1.8.3 Beta Official Site: Ru.Board Program author: Ratiborus Language: Russian System requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 Preview, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 Description: KMSonline - automatic KMS-activator for the operating systems Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 Preview, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 and Office 2010, 2013 VL editions. Based on the KMS Service. The program allows you to create your database online CCM server. Most likely it will be relevant for the activation of Windows 8.1 RTM.

What's new in this version:

Fixed check box enabling the advanced versions of the exchange rate.

Instruction:

1meg.png

1. Hit Activate Windows or Office depends what MS Product you are going to activate.

2. Wait till KMSonline works and does the job for you on the status button you will see

Windows успешно активированor Office успешно активированThanslation: Windows/Office successfully activated

3. Click Informationa Windows / Office tab [Optional to see activation info]

4. Done right click desktop and click refresh then watermark will disappear ....

Testimonial

i1iu.png

fed5.png

Tested On Windows 8.1 Pro x64 and Office 2013 Pro Plus, Visio & Project Pro working nicely.. : )

Name: KMSonline v1.8.3 RU.rarSize: 131KBCRC32: FACC508FMD5: F8B52DE516C0E2AC437811EE93D8B045SHA-1: 96E3097143830BFEEA8CE6830D0E531C73170F93

november_ra1n

Office 2013 Pro Online Volume License Activation MAK Keys [VL Edition Only] 26 October 2013

Product Key(s)---------------  Remaining Online Activation Counts-T6KKV  216
Thanks to johnse7en informing the online key with us

Download and Install All product of Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links if you already download retail edition use Microsoft Toolkit >>> convert from Retail to VL

Newcomers you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

7p2.gif

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

How to check Remaining Online Activation Counts for a key ?

Via WAMP 3.1 OR easiest use The Ultimate PID Checker v1.1.3.590 without installing staff its portable see the topic below for download link and instruction...

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90297-microsoft-office-2010-sp2-pro-plus-activation-guides-tools/

Edited by november_ra1n

How to check Remaining Online Activation Counts for a key ?

Via WAMP 3.1 OR easiest use The Ultimate PID Checker v1.1.3.590 without installing stakk its portable see the topic below for download link and instruction...

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/90297-microsoft-office-2010-sp2-pro-plus-activation-guides-tools/

Okay . Can we backup our activation of Office 2013 using Advanced Tokens Manager on Windows 8.1 ( If i activated my office 2013 online using this key that you posted ? )

PS : - Used Ultimate PID checker , but it does not show any activation count for this Office 2013 key ... Why is this ?

Edited by SHASHANK

november_ra1n

Okay . Can we backup our activation of Office 2013 using Advanced Tokens Manager on Windows 8.1 ( If i activated my office 2013 online using this key that you posted ? )

PS : - Used Ultimate PID checker , but it does not show any activation count for this Office 2013 key ... Why is this ?

You are right i think this tool only check Office 2010!

I use VAMP v 3.1 posted there >>>>>>>>

This is online activation as far as i know Advance Token Manager only backup and restore Phone activation keys however Phone activation not working at the moment MS blocking all keys going through Phone activation only key may work online therefore i have just posted this.

I do not know the situation about Microsoft Toolkit..!

november_ra1n

any way to backup online activated office 2013 ?

I may only think manually backup could do however i have not test any of the backup software capable doing this once again better opeb separate topic and ask there you get more attention and respond there

Also Heldi has similar backup function he has topic in software update section you could ask him..!

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/173457-kmspico-v9-beta-activate-windows-7820082012-office-20102013/

Edited by november_ra1n

Are you sure phone activation isn't working at the moment ?

What if i try using phone activation with this key ?

Edited by SHASHANK

november_ra1n

Are you sure phone activation isn't working at the moment ?

What if i try using phone activation with this key ?

Well thats another option did not think before

Phone activation is working but if the key reached max online activation say if this key Remaining Online Activation Counts is 0.............. after calling MS only few first caller get verified than phone system deject key is over online activation and get block

as this key has still online activation remaning possibly you will get verified then backup with any of the 2 tools posted there >>>>> ** Backup your activation using Microsoft Toolkit & Advance Token Manager **

Edited by november_ra1n