checking..

not verified

change key

Edited by kaloo1995

november_ra1n

checking..

not verified

change key

Sorry kaloo we are calling same time and i did not see your post reply this ID has been verified usually second caller fails.

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

05 December 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** None ***

Notice: There is no Office 2013 Pro Retail Key Available due MS Keep blocking them after one hour then any Retail Key appear. Therefore you all have been advice to use Volume License Edition instead.

You have 2 Option to have Office 2013 Volume License Edition:

1. Download and Install Volume License Edition from following links....*** Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links

2. If you like to have other languages and cant get it links above you can download Download Office 2013 Disk Images and Language Packs Retail Edition >>> after that use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 >>> convert from Retail to VL then activate with one of those MAK Keys.....

New Members you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

***Important Notice you all need to know about Phone activation... ***

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

november_ra1n

Please activate

Partial key BTBG7

0428544 9468721 3305604 1544055 3232130 1764964 8353105 1829204 7632722

in progress

Six Group is wrongly digit please check again and correct it >>>1764964 !

Edited by november_ra1n

Yes . Sorry for the mistake . It is 1764694

Partial key BTBG7

0428544 9468721 3305604 1544055 3232130 1764694 8353105 1829204 7632722
Edited by katheryn

november_ra1n

Office 2013 Offline Activation Pro Plus Volume License MAK Key [05 December 2013]

See Pastebin & Text Uploader Link on Page #1 >>>

Notice: Even this key available for Online activation at the moment, if you like to use backup software you need to activate Via Phone cause both Microsoft Toolkit and Advance Token Manager does not support Online Activation ...!

Thanks to zwc2012 informing the keys with us .... :

Edited by november_ra1n

Office 2013 Online Activation Pro Plus Volume License MAK Key [05 December 2013]

Product Key(s)---  Remaining Online Activation Counts-BKJQH             249

November_ra1n, can u please help me with this:

1 - Does this means that it is possible to activate directly by Internet or is it still necessary to do it by phone?

2 - if doing by phone, using MAK, do we answer (1) for home user or (2) for business ?

3 - Using MAK, the activation needs periodic reactivation or is it permanent?

Thanks for all the help you do.

november_ra1n

November_ra1n, can u please help me with this:

1 - Does this means that it is possible to activate directly by Internet or is it still necessary to do it by phone?

2 - if doing by phone, using MAK, do we answer (1) for home user or (2) for business ?

3 - Using MAK, the activation needs periodic reactivation or is it permanent?

Thanks for all the help you do.

This is Online activation Key no need to call MS therefore you won't be asked any question just enable your internet connection and activate directly...

MAK Keys activation is permanent...

Edited by november_ra1n

This is Online activation Key no need to call MS therefore you won't be asked any question just enable your internet connection and activate directly...

MAK Keys activation is permanent...

Office activation went OK. Perfect internet activation. thx.

But MAK Key -F3HWF for Visio 2013 didn't work. Should I try the other Visio key online? or both visio keys are only available by phone?

And if using Phone AND a MAK key, should I answer (1) for home user or not?

Edited by Mabs

november_ra1n

Office activation went OK. Perfect internet activation. thx.

But MAK Key -F3HWF for Visio 2013 didn't work. Should I try the other Visio key online? or both visio keys are only available by phone?

And if using Phone AND a MAK key, should I answer (1) for home user or not?

Rest of the MAK Keys inside Pastebin are Offline activation you can not activate online when you are Skype call make sure you dont make any mistake answering Question if you do your ID will be block you have no other choice but change the key or change ID.

See the instruction Phone Activation on page#1 more importantly see the instruction >>>>> What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

All the MAK Keys are currently working..

Edited by november_ra1n

Thanks. Office 2013 (MAK online) and Visio 2013 (MAK offline) confirmed !!! Visio had to change key, cause first try I did it online and gave error.

After changing to the other working key and making offline activation by phone, all worked out.

Thanks November_Ra1n.

november_ra1n

Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 BETA 4

2.5 BETA 4-Fixed registry exception if installing a new TAP Adapter-If another TAP adapter is using the LocalHost Bypass IP that adapter will be set to DHCP-More WinDivert failure logging to distiguish it as the cause of 0xC004F074 activation failure-TAP Adapter used for activation will be automatically removed, and without VPN disruption-Updated WinDivert to 1.1.1-Using 2 variants of TAP Adapter based on current TAP Adapter to avoid VPN conflict

More Info & Download Link >>>

november_ra1n

06 December 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** None ***

Notice: There is no Office 2013 Pro Retail Key Available due MS Keep blocking them after one hour then any Retail Key appear. Therefore you all have been advice to use Volume License Edition instead.

You have 2 Option to have Office 2013 Volume License Edition:

1. Download and Install Volume License Edition from following links....*** Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links

2. If you like to have other languages and cant get it links above you can download Download Office 2013 Disk Images and Language Packs Retail Edition >>> after that use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 >>> convert from Retail to VL then activate with one of those MAK Keys.....

New Members you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

***Important Notice you all need to know about Phone activation... ***

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

hello everyone ....

can be used or not activation backup office 2013 on windows 8 for office 2013 on windows 8.1?
if can, how must I do?
thanks.

november_ra1n

Hello nsane forums. All nice and fuzzy. My activate by phone option is greyed out!

Close Office 2013 and restart again...

Edited by november_ra1n

Please help me activate Office 2013 ProPlusVL @ Phone

-X7367

0640363 4869815 1793322 3790852 0073995 9083440 4314140 4314140 7191740 0712881

Thank You!