november_ra1n

Another key
New Office VL key:-V6BG7

Installation ID: 6824353 8551673 3660575 1633172 3566494 3209923 9152432 2526140 1583846

Appreciate your efforts!

Try another key

Office VL key:-X7367
Installation ID: 6463212 0653594 1749570 8174810 5195970 4588660 8551632 4331665 0586642

Thanks!

@Jenna and @Spikes

Jenna X7367 Confirmed PM sent

Spikes your key not verified, please change your key and post new ID.

Edited by Turk

november_ra1n

Not verified, please try again and change key

Stop giving out confirmation ID GET THE F... OUT FROM ANY OF MY TOPIC...............You are not able to give help anyone can't you understand we do not want you have been told hundreds time in the past,

STOP SPAMMING ANY OF MY TOPIC THERE IS MANY PLACE IN THE FORUM YOU CAN SPAM FREELY OR SPAM IN YOUR OWN TOPIC....You just failed people and blocking their installation ID...

Spastic I....

Edited by november_ra1n

Office is activated OK
Now i have a request for:

VISIO Pro VL key:-F3HWF

Installation ID: 1102486 4063286 5746700 8094846 8332000 3310186 5456726 4304382 8773445

Thanks!
You are the best!!!

Please ignore my other 2 posts. Accident with brower and refresh button.

Edited by Ripper

Hi.

I tried more than once phoning but each time it is unable to verify. I used the listed keys. How can I activate?

Hi.

I tried more than once phoning but each time it is unable to verify. I used the listed keys. How can I activate?

Not verified, please try again and change key

Stop giving out confirmation ID GET THE F... OUT FROM ANY OF MY TOPIC...............You are not able to give help anyone can't you understand we do not want you have been told hundreds time in the past,

STOP SPAMMING ANY OF MY TOPIC THERE IS MANY PLACE IN THE FORUM YOU CAN SPAM FREELY OR SPAM IN YOUR OWN TOPIC....You just failed people and blocking their installation ID...

Spastic I....

???

@Ripper,

I would like to help you out with your key activation, however apparently OP upset with some forum member/s, I do not know the background of these things, so it is better to leave the issue in his own territory. When s/he is around I am sure you will get help! Good luck.

november_ra1n

Ignore link says office 2010, all the links i have posted for Office 2013.

november_ra1n

@Ripper,

I would like to help you out with your key activation, however apparently OP upset with some forum member/s, I do not know the background of these things, so it is better to leave the issue in his own territory. When s/he is around I am sure you will get help! Good luck.

Turk that was not for you only one member of forum constantly spamming in this topic and calling MS and doing wrong things during skype call therefore he blocked people Installation IDs. As any one make mistake and ID block there is no way to activate with same key unless change the key or installation ID, therefore if you still wish the help people you can still go ahead.

november_ra1n

Hi.

If you have already tried all 10 MAK Keys and make mistake during skype visit that means your 10 installation ID`s belongs each key has been blocked and there is no way get verified with those IDs. Therefore you need to use any key but get different Installation IDs.

See the instruction there about changing Installation ID using with same key >>>>>>

After getting different ID then do not call MS again send the ID here....

november_ra1n
Microsoft Toolkit 2.5 BETA 3

2.5 BETA 3
-Automatically add and remove Windows Firewall permissions
-Updated WinDivert to not need MSVC++ Runtimes
-Using external loader for WinDivert to allow multiple runs in one MTK instance.

More Info & Download Link >>>

NR, Thanks. I am aware of... not about me. Multiple intervening is blocking the activation. Your operations/directions in your own thread is much better and receive other members' respect.

november_ra1n

NR, Thanks. I am aware of... not about me. Multiple intervening is blocking the activation. Your operations/directions in your own thread is much better and receive other members' respect.

It was not the case of multiple people calling same time when you calling MS it is simple procedure if you follow the instruction as you know during call if you dial wrong digit when the question ask or if you have slow connection if any time skype call dropped during call that will make installation ID block. Specifically that person usually does some mistake and not verified people request he has been told stop calling MS many times during last few months he refuse to listen. Not only that all he does giving wrong instruction and sending link from unverified source or making workaround that never will work etc etc... many of my topic. It is impossible to stop him cause he does not listen to anyone. That was the case therefore you can carry on helping people if you have spare time and wish to.

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

03 December 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** None ***

Notice: There is no Office 2013 Pro Retail Key Available due MS Keep blocking them after one hour then any Retail Key appear. Therefore you all have been advice to use Volume License Edition instead.

You have 2 Option to have Office 2013 Volume License Edition:

1. Download and Install Volume License Edition from following links....*** Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links

2. If you like to have other languages and cant get it links above you can download Download Office 2013 Disk Images and Language Packs Retail Edition >>> after that use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 >>> convert from Retail to VL then activate with one of those MAK Keys.....

New Members you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

***Important Notice you all need to know about Phone activation... ***

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

I changed key via Control Panel.

New ID is 6593145 2829732 3354042 3080750 8962552 4242096 9948840 8201611 6523280

I don't know if this will help. I downloaded retail from Digital River and converted to VL with this program -

There is something wrong between second and third group therefore change the key one more time and send us new Installation ID.