november_ra1n

november_ra1n

ok... thanks for the info,but will theVolume addtion key work with a person verifying the installation id on the other side

All Volume License MAK keys are currently working also we have 10 mak keys for Office 2013 VL Edition beside MAK Keys survive much longer than Retail keys.

november_ra1n

KMSAuto Net Portable v1.0.3 EN by Ratiborus

rrzc.png

Description:

KMSAuto Net - the automatic KMS solution to activte the following operating systemsWindows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2also for Office 2010, 2013 VL editions.It is based on KMS Server from mikmik38 (MDL)
.Using the program:

Run KMSAuto Net.exe as administrator and use the interface. If you need additionalprogram features, enter into Professional Mode. The On/Off Professional Mode buttonis placed in the "About" Tab. To activate Windows 8.1 the TAP network adapter must be installed directlyand use the IP address 10.3.0.2-254To activate on the local network, you can skip TAP interface installation and usethe computer's network address. The activation will be done with the settings defined in the tab KMS-Service

p4J6Nxx.gif

Requirement

The program requires .NET Framework 4.5To run properly, it is necessary to add the file KMSSS.exe in the exclusion of your Anti-Virus!.Or disable Anti-Virus at the time of activation.  Sometimes KMS-Service is not installed properly, it may be for different reasons.You need to perform 2-3 times "Removing KMS-Service" and restart your computer.

Changelog:

v1.0.3

-Applied a modified KMS-Service. Allows for the use of each product your own ePID.Including CSVLK from actual key.-Changed the installation and removal of TunMirror.-Changed the installation and removal of TAP interface.-Added support for activation of Core, Embedded Industry, Single Language, etc.
Name: KMSAuto Net.exeSize: 491 KBCRC32: CDA76C53MD5: A9B356DEE52996419171CE61C0DA9793SHA-1: 4F03A22A773344A6A081F860066939797F324CE7
Edited by november_ra1n

if i clone my windows 8 disk and transfer it to another, will i lose my permanent product key activation?

(for office, my 8 pro os is legit)

Your activation will not work other PC..

Important Points you need to know before backup and reinstall procedure:

1. The activation is tied to your specific hardware and OS edition, so keep this in mind.

2. The solution will likely 100% fail if you make changes to hardware and re-install Windows and then trying to restore activation again

3. It has come to my attention that installing certain hardware drivers will break the activation on Windows 8 forcing you to reactivate. One way to prevent this from happening would be to make sure everything is installed and up to date before activating and then take the backup. That way when you have reinstalled Windows and the hardware drivers it should work just fine restoring activation later.

4. Once we buy the retail version of Windows 8, backing up the activation would be a more permanent solution given that you don't change the hardware or OS edition along the road which means you have to reactivate and backup again.

5. This manual backup and reactivate methot was working on KMS Activation but as there is non working KMS Activation i just can not check at this moment however there is no reason why shouldn't if there is in the future

My bad if i wasn't clear. I meant only for my Office activation. I do know that even if you re-install windows it stays. I know this because you mentioned it, and also because i just dealt with it last week (had to re-install windows and Office -- minus any formating which i believe is that which will break the permanency!

I will definitely keep those important points in mind; however: I will be cloning the drive onto another for the same laptop. Nothing else will change except the hard drive. Unless that constitutes as hardware, which seems as if it could, then obviously 1 and 2 will apply. Also, my OS will stay the same.

I'm gonna clone the drive anyway, but i'm not gonna make any changes to the original and will record the results. Since it seems that no-one has had any experience with this (i didn't get to read the rest of this thread...) I'll take my chances. Besides, I really don't have anything to lose. if it doesn't work i'll cough it up to experience and let you know the results. peace

Ok, well here's something interesting...

Just for shit's and giggles i opened toolkit to check if the permanent activation key that i had from the last activation was still there because AGAIN today i had to reinstall windows, reinstall office and reactivate office pro VL mak -- again.

like i said at that time i had the license key that i used for internet activation (the first time i activated and it went through). so you told me to get another key and do phone activation... so i did that as per my posts then. and AFAIK it was permanent -- there were no messages saying otherwise.

Well, it's happening again. i had to restore windows and office and after i did it said it is activated it showed:

post-68330-0-54120000-1384746917_thumb.p

So i thought "great it did reactivate" and i also assumed it was the permanent activation as per instructions to activate by phone...

NOW, the Office toolkit again shows the activation code like when i activated it the first time by internet.

post-68330-0-71966100-1384747145_thumb.p
so, then I uninstalled that key and put in the key that i used to permanently activate it. well, THAT one shows that i have nine days left.

My question is, i was told that even if i would have to re-install windows, it will be reactivated permanently. So i'm really confused.

i did save the keys through toolkit, but that always seemed to be option oriented. Also i uninstalled the second key that showed nine days left in grace period. So it's back to the key i had before the first permanent activation.

Just for shit's and giggles i opened toolkit to check if the permanent activation key that i had from the last activation was still there because AGAIN today i had to reinstall windows, reinstall office and reactivate office pro VL mak -- again.

like i said at that time i had the license key that i used for internet activation (the first time i activated and it went through). so you told me to get another key and do phone activation... so i did that as per my posts then. and AFAIK it was permanent -- there were no messages saying otherwise.

Well, it's happening again. i had to restore windows and office and after i did it said it is activated it showed:

attachicon.gifcap for forum.png

So i thought "great it did reactivate" and i also assumed it was the permanent activation as per instructions to activate by phone...

NOW, the Office toolkit again shows the activation code like when i activated it the first time by internet.

attachicon.gifmor.png

so, then I uninstalled that key and put in the key that i used to permanently activate it. well, THAT one shows that i have nine days left.

My question is, i was told that even if i would have to re-install windows, it will be reactivated permanently. So i'm really confused.

i did save the keys through toolkit, but that always seemed to be option oriented. Also i uninstalled the second key that showed nine days left in grace period. So it's back to the key i had before the first permanent activation.

this is what i get in the toolkit window when i check the key that i had when i had permanent act.

Last 5 characters of installed product key: HXJQH

License Status: Grace Period

Error Code: 0x4004F00C

Error Text: The Software Licensing Service reported that the application is running within the valid grace period.

Remaining Grace: 9 days (13072 minute(s) before expiring)

november_ra1n

attachicon.gifmor.png

Are you aware of it Windows toolkit 2.4.9 not functioning Office 2013 installed on Windows 8.1...

If you want to check your Office status and find out if you are permanently activated best you can run command prompt..

1. Find out your key and installation screen:
cmd+admin
cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus

[for x86 bit office on x64 bit Windows]

OR
cmd+admin
cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus

[for x64 bit office on x64 bit Windows or x86 on x86]

Edited by november_ra1n

attachicon.gifmor.png

Are you aware of it Windows toolkit 2.4.9 not functioning Office 2013 installed on Windows 8.1...

If you want to check your Office status and find out if you are permanently activated best you can run command prompt..

1. Find out your key and installation screen:
cmd+admin
cscript "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus

[for x86 bit office on x64 bit Windows]

OR
cmd+admin
cscript "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS" /dstatus

[for x64 bit office on x64 bit Windows or x86 on x86]

i have 8 pro and have always had 8

november_ra1n

Run that command prompt and send the screenshot lets see what that says...

I do not really care what MT 2.4.9 says...That command is the only real check.

cmd+admin

cd\Program Files (X86)\Microsoft Office\Office15cscript OSPP.VBS /dstatus
Edited by november_ra1n

post-68330-0-52614100-1384750161_thumb.p

november_ra1n

attachicon.gifderp.png

You have been activated VIA KMS Server or activator your remaining grace period is 159 days as you know each KMS Activation tight by 180 days and i see your key is KMS Client keys [GVGXT].

Well thats not the MAK Key you can be activated permanent bro...

If you want to be activated permanently you need to install MAK Keys i hope you are all clear now....!

attachicon.gifderp.png

You have been activated VIA KMS Server or activator your remaining grace period is 159 days as you know each KMS Activation tight by 180 days and i see your key is KMS Client keys [GVGXT].

Well thats not the MAK Key you can be activated permanent bro...

If you want to be activated permanently you need to install MAK Keys i hope you are all clear now....!

i definitely am clearer now. i don't think i really new what to look for, but now that i see it it's like obvious... that's how i think i activated the first one the first time...now i remember. :huh: i uninstalled it tho--at least that is what i thought... also, why is the second one listed as retail? that is mak, do i need to reactivate again?? (so if i do the phone method, will it work?) i'm assuming it isn't permanent :( at this time

post-68330-0-96085000-1384751783_thumb.p

november_ra1n

i definitely am clearer now. i don't think i really new what to look for, but now that i see it it's like obvious... that's how i think i activated the first one the first time...now i remember. :huh: i uninstalled it tho--at least that is what i thought... also, why is the second one listed as retail? that is mak, do i need to reactivate again?? (so if i do the phone method, will it work?) i'm assuming it isn't permanent :( at this time

attachicon.gifjjjj.png

You activated your Office Via KMS Activation also Retail Keys...

I really dont know if you actually install Office 2013 Retail or MSDN Edition or Volume License Edition cause some of the KMS Activator convert Retail to VL Edition then activate via KMC Channel. You can not activate Office both Retail key also VL kms activation you need to choose one

Now try to delete KMS Activation through activator you have used then delete that key [GVGXT]. manually to do that see the instruction about how to delete blocked key under one of the spoiler on page #1 >>>>

After deleting KMS Activation and delete that key open your office see if its still activated also check dstatus again...

IF you are still activated through them keep as it is and never use KMS Activator again if you are not activated then you need to uninstall Office and install Office 2013 Volume License Edition activate with MAK Keys because currently there is no Retail keys to activate via retail channel if you need to reinstall again see there:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/147020-microsoft-office-2013-pro-plus-activation-via-phone-kms/page-423?do=findComment&comment=683566

If you ned to uninstall use the Official MS Tool >>>>>Uninstall Microsoft Office 2013 or Office 365

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

18 November 2013 Keys have been checked and updated on Page #1 >>>>

Changelog: *** None ***

Notice: There is no Office 2013 Pro Retail Key Available due MS Keep blocking them after one hour then any Retail Key appear. Therefore you all have been advice to use Volume License Edition instead.

You have 2 Option to have Office 2013 Volume License Edition:

1. Download and Install Volume License Edition from following links....*** Office 2013 VL Edition posted there >>> or HTTP & FTP Direct Download Links

2. If you like to have other languages and cant get it links above you can download Download Office 2013 Disk Images and Language Packs Retail Edition >>> after that use Microsoft Toolkit 2.4.9 >>> convert from Retail to VL then activate with one of those MAK Keys.....

New Members you may need to read about How To Work With Sharecode topic posted there >>>

***Important Notice you all need to know about Phone activation... ***

What you need to be careful Without getting Installation ID Block when you are calling UK Call Centre

If Installation ID not verified! Read the instruction about how to change Installation ID using same key posted there >>>

*** Please do not request Confirmation ID***

Edited by november_ra1n

attachicon.gifjjjj.png

You activated your Office Via KMS Activation also Retail Keys...

I really dont know if you actually install Office 2013 Retail or MSDN Edition or Volume License Edition cause some of the KMS Activator convert Retail to VL Edition then activate via KMC Channel. You can not activate Office both Retail key also VL kms activation you need to choose one

Now try to delete KMS Activation through activator you have used then delete that key [GVGXT]. manually to do that see the instruction about how to delete blocked key under one of the spoiler on page #1 >>>>

After deleting KMS Activation and delete that key open your office see if its still activated also check dstatus again...

IF you are still activated through them keep as it is and never use KMS Activator again if you are not activated then you need to uninstall Office and install Office 2013 Volume License Edition activate with MAK Keys because currently there is no Retail keys to activate via retail channel if you need to reinstall again see there:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/147020-microsoft-office-2013-pro-plus-activation-via-phone-kms/page-423?do=findComment&comment=683566

If you ned to uninstall use the Official MS Tool >>>>>Uninstall Microsoft Office 2013 or Office 365

ok i'm uninstalling now...

november_ra1n

Why dont you upgrade your Windows 8 to 8.1 then you can start to activate both cause soon or later you need to upgrade windows anyway see the topic about download link activation and medicines there >>>> http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/183846-windows-81-build-9600-rtm-download-links-activation-via-phone-kms/

Why dont you upgrade your Windows 8 to 8.1 then you can start to activate both cause soon or later you need to upgrade windows anyway see the topic about download link activation and medicines there >>>> http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/183846-windows-81-build-9600-rtm-download-links-activation-via-phone-kms/

The last time I checked with my laptop manufacturer the model i have isn't "ready" for it...and actually, before i saw that i did install it and had a lot of issues. it just plain sucked. lol so i uninstalled it and went back to 8.

btw, i notice you have a couple of links for office 13 iso. what is the difference between:

SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2013_64Bit_English_MLF_X18-55297.ISO

and

en_office_professional_plus_2013_x64_dvd_1123674.iso

cuz right now i'm installing SW_DVD5...

and i guess i'll activate via skype again? oh, and i'm writing this and i'm gonna post it but i'm going to the fujitsu website again to confirm that the upgrade is still not "ready". But if that should not be the case i will totally do what you suggested... :)

The last time I checked with my laptop manufacturer the model i have isn't "ready" for it...and actually, before i saw that i did install it and had a lot of issues. it just plain sucked. lol so i uninstalled it and went back to 8.

btw, i notice you have a couple of links for office 13 iso. what is the difference between:

SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2013_64Bit_English_MLF_X18-55297.ISO

and

en_office_professional_plus_2013_x64_dvd_1123674.iso

cuz right now i'm installing SW_DVD5...

and i guess i'll activate via skype again? oh, and i'm writing this and i'm gonna post it but i'm going to the fujitsu website again to confirm that the upgrade is still not "ready". But if that should not be the case i will totally do what you suggested... :)

oh crap, it looks like you sent me the link for the other iso, and i am installing wrong one :/ or am i? those iso's come from a post you made in early 2013, and the SW from October:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/147020-microsoft-office-2013-pro-plus-activation-via-phone-kms/page-394?do=findComment&comment=662728.

that's why i am installing that one, but should i not?

Edited by Monica Jae