Free 25GB Box Account With Box Sync

avmad

Box lets you store all of your content online, so you can access, manage and share it from anywhere. Integrate Box with Google Apps and Salesforce and access Box on mobile devices.

1 User

25 GB of web storage

100 MB file size limit

Simple sharing and collaboration

Mobile app access

Sync from your desktop

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dont understand the point really, its like why i dont understand facewank etc, its just giving away your private information and tracking data for free.

I have usb keys that have more space, why wouldnt i just use that and carry it around, like i currently do? Whats the attraction if spending my bandwidth allowance uploading files to a file storage hoster with shadt EULA's?

Honestly getting over "the cloud" bs, but fine with me if people want to give away their privacy just so they can be in "the cloud"

Just waiting for the day it all falls down, especially facewank and people realise just how much information and privacy theyve willingly given up. Dont think that day is far away to be honest.

I have usb keys that have more space, why wouldnt i just use that and carry it around, like i currently do? ....

Because it's faster than take a plane / train / car / bicycle .. to share files with family or friends who lives overseas !! :rolleyes: :lol:

Just waiting for the day it all falls down, especially facewank and people realise just how much information and privacy theyve willingly given up. Dont think that day is far away to be honest.

You're right ;)

Have cloud(s) doesn't mind to put there all your files without any "solid" backup at home or office.

Many companies and people lose all their datas when Megaupload was closed in January this year.

/!\ Take care with this sharing system and read carefully the disclaimer to know if your data is private or public (if public, rar or zip and crypt them).

Dont understand the point really, its like why i dont understand facewank etc, its just giving away your private information and tracking data for free.

I have usb keys that have more space, why wouldnt i just use that and carry it around, like i currently do? Whats the attraction if spending my bandwidth allowance uploading files to a file storage hoster with shadt EULA's?

Honestly getting over "the cloud" bs, but fine with me if people want to give away their privacy just so they can be in "the cloud"

Agree with you.

Archived