Dudu browse

G-hot

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

searched google for "dudu browser"....it never even heard of it

I had to manually type its address to get some form of result. That should tell you just how 'popular' it is.

As much as I like to jump on the approval wagon I'll have to say pass this time around.

and does it come with the american special excaped for iran malware? joking

No, and you appear to antagonize the Muslims people?You can not even think to come to the Middle East?With the Zionist and American troops!!And the more likely you are to not know what Mujahideen mean ?

Will kill you anywhere around the world

:fight: :ninja: :afro:

@ G-Hot - Chill, tiger! He said he was just kidding. As you get more acquainted with the workings of the net, you'll find that a lot of people from 'round the world would be saying a lot of stuff that you may or may not agree with. You can't shout 'em all down. :nono:

If you don't like what someone says, just post your objection (or not, depending) calmly if you absolutely must, and then leave. You'll never get 'em all to agree with you. Why antagonize the other forum users with your petty disagreements? ;)

BTW, as for the Dudu browser, I use Firefox, not Chrome. I'd download it only if the rather attractive looking chicks on the Dudu home page illustration came free with the download :hehe: :hitit:

• Administrator

to all the members :rolleyes:

Moved to Software Chat then. :)

As for myidisbb, don't worry, he is just joking. There's a difference between a joke and a jab. Jokes should be taken lightly whenever possible. ;)

No, and you appear to antagonize the Muslims people?You can not even think to come to the Middle East?With the Zionist and American troops!!And the more likely you are to not know what Mujahideen mean ?

Will kill you anywhere around the world

:fight: :ninja: :afro:

did you not see the word joking? also the malware is supposely american made, just an escaped software on the loose. btw middle east is more then just muslims. kind of rac... there. if you see people as human beings instead of hateful objects it might do you all some good. we all on one planet so get along with each other for once.

also iraq and iran are persian so not middleeastern arabs.

as for the software browser is it jsut a rewarp of another browser or actually made from scratch?

back on people. we are all many miles and safe from each other. treat it as an online classroom for schooling and recess time. btw has anyone heard anything from our one syrian lately? its not looking good with turkey about to go to war with syria.

• Administrator

Cool down guys. ;)

anything from our one syrian lately? its not looking good with turkey about to go to war with syria.

The only Syrian guy I know/remember is rashad. Last time we heard from him, he was fighting in the Syrian uprising. :)

Dear G-hot,

you need more intro, such as feature, specialize...

even more screen shot.

:D

This seems like a stupid Erdogan face (Ottoman face.) And U.S. support for Wahhabi And terrorists :D

http://dudu.com/erdogan

Man, i think you recommand software, not politics.

If that, maybe you entered the wrong place.

:pirate:

Cool down guys. ;)

anything from our one syrian lately? its not looking good with turkey about to go to war with syria.

The only Syrian guy I know/remember is rashad. Last time we heard from him, he was fighting in the Syrian uprising. :)

so nothing? hmmm. dont like losing people that actually post stuff. even if i dont like the postings. at least it is a posting. expect 100 randomg postings a day by you know who :P joking you ex 386 computer :P

Archived